Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th March 2014, 19:40   #2251
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Giving away: Panasonic Fax machine with digital answering machine & copier function.

The feeder tray latch has broken hence it had to be stuck with tapes. While sending faxes the top portion needs to held down with fingers to make sure alignment is correct. Receives faxes without any issues and has a fax memory as well up to 15 pages! The digital answering machine has time stamp function and can hold up to 10 messages of 20 seconds each. Works as a normal telephone also!

This machine has been in use every day for the last 5 years @ my residence. The frequency of receiving faxes has increased hence got a thermal paper fax machine.

Pick up from North Bangalore: Hebbal/ Nagawara
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-2014305193153.jpg  

Last edited by aditbelw : 5th March 2014 at 19:41. Reason: Typo
Old 5th March 2014, 20:41   #2252
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Since these items werent taken, they are still with me. Hence re-posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
I have the following things for giveaway since I brought them extra.
1. 25cm(approx) X 6 strips of warm white SMD LEDs.
2. 25cm(approx) X 6 strips of cool white LEDs.

Had brought a long strip and cut it down to make shorter strips but used only few of them for a DIY project. The rest are remaining but their adhesive backing paper is removed. But the gum still works. They can be plugged into a 12v supply or in case of home installation they will require a driver or a 12v adaptor. Pickup from my house in BSK 2nd stage only.

You could use it to experiment some DRLs or interior lighting for the car.
Old 6th March 2014, 00:03   #2253
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I have the following things for giveaway since I brought them extra.
1. 25cm(approx) X 6 strips of warm white SMD LEDs.
2. 25cm(approx) X 6 strips of cool white LEDs.

Had brought a long strip and cut it down to make shorter strips but used only few of them for a DIY project. The rest are remaining but their adhesive backing paper is removed. But the gum still works. They can be plugged into a 12v supply or in case of home installation they will require a driver or a 12v adaptor. Pickup from my house in BSK 2nd stage only.
You could use it to experiment some DRLs or interior lighting for the car.
I would like to reserve 4 strips of Cool White LEDs'.
This will be to experiement with Cabin lighting.

I recently bought a 5 Watts, COB LED for my car cabin. Although the white light looks bright in front seats, the rear seats are still dark.

Would like to install these strips to lighten up the rear seats as well.

You said about a driver or a 12v adaptor. What is that ? Any tips to install these strips inside the car ? Should I take it to a local shop and get installed ? I am a novice in electricals of a car.
Old 6th March 2014, 07:22   #2254
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 View Post
I would like to reserve 4 strips of Cool White LEDs'.
This will be to experiement with Cabin lighting.

I recently bought a 5 Watts, COB LED for my car cabin. Although the white light looks bright in front seats, the rear seats are still dark.

Would like to install these strips to lighten up the rear seats as well.

You said about a driver or a 12v adaptor. What is that ? Any tips to install these strips inside the car ? Should I take it to a local shop and get installed ? I am a novice in electricals of a car.

Done mate. They are for you. Regarding the connection I dont think there is much you have to worry about as long as the lights wont be On permanently. If you plan to switch it on for a continuous period of time, I think its better you add a resistor to limit the current. Else the LEDs will overheat and their life will shorten. For short durations, there is no problem.
Old 6th March 2014, 10:17   #2255
BHPian

Quote:
Since these items werent taken, they are still with me. Hence re-posting.
Hi Mate,
I would love to have 4 strips of warm white LEDs and 2 strips of cool white LEDs. Please block them for me if they are still available. I'll pick these items on a mutually convenient time tomorrow or saturday.

TIA!!!
Old 6th March 2014, 13:42   #2256
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kablu View Post
Hi Mate,
I would love to have 4 strips of warm white LEDs and 2 strips of cool white LEDs. Please block them for me if they are still available. I'll pick these items on a mutually convenient time tomorrow or saturday.

TIA!!!
Done. You can collect it any day any time. Just send a PM when you will he coming. If I am not free I will leave it with the security.
Old 6th March 2014, 21:40   #2257
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditbelw View Post
Giving away: Panasonic Fax machine with digital answering machine & copier function.

The feeder tray latch has broken hence it had to be stuck with tapes. While sending faxes the top portion needs to held down with fingers to make sure alignment is correct. Receives faxes without any issues and has a fax memory as well up to 15 pages! The digital answering machine has time stamp function and can hold up to 10 messages of 20 seconds each. Works as a normal telephone also!

This machine has been in use every day for the last 5 years @ my residence. The frequency of receiving faxes has increased hence got a thermal paper fax machine.

Pick up from North Bangalore: Hebbal/ Nagawara
may i have these please? thanks
Old 6th March 2014, 21:48   #2258
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay kamath View Post
may i have these please? thanks
Sure..let me me know when you want to pick it up!
Old 6th March 2014, 21:51   #2259
BANNED

15% Discount on Ebay.in

LS876977DM

It is working as of now. Not sure about last date.
Old 7th March 2014, 09:13   #2260
Team-BHP Support

eBay voucher from Vodafone online recharge:

Quote:
Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is 47M9ZYHQZS
Validity: 01 Jan, 2014 - 31 Mar, 2014
7% off, Max. discount Rs. 750
Old 7th March 2014, 09:16   #2261
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys, these 7%/750 off ebay vouchers are single use only, presumably received after some sort of payment or buy.
Why not just say you have one, and first PM receives it?
Less clutter that way.
Old 7th March 2014, 09:58   #2262
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by idea View Post
15% Discount on Ebay.in

LS876977DM

It is working as of now. Not sure about last date.
Sorry the coupon is not working. Tried on ebay, error message of invalid coupon.
My bad luck
Old 7th March 2014, 10:30   #2263
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
Sorry the coupon is not working. Tried on ebay, error message of invalid coupon.
My bad luck
You may try this coupon, the value is less but give a try.

All you have to do is, visit ebay.in and redeem the voucher worth 150 on purchase of 500 and above using ICICI Bank Debit Card.

Voucher Code: K0PB2ZAJWG
Offer Period: Valid till March 31, 2014
Old 7th March 2014, 10:32   #2264
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTorque View Post
You may try this coupon, the value is less but give a try.

All you have to do is, visit ebay.in and redeem the voucher worth 150 on purchase of 500 and above using ICICI Bank Debit Card.

Voucher Code: K0PB2ZAJWG
Offer Period: Valid till March 31, 2014
Will give a try but wary of the fact that I will not use the ICICI bank card. Let me check and see. Thanks.
Old 7th March 2014, 10:39   #2265
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
Guys, these 7%/750 off ebay vouchers are single use only, presumably received after some sort of payment or buy.
Why not just say you have one, and first PM receives it?
Less clutter that way.
like Mayank said, can we not post the voucher codes here, please? send it to the first person who PMs you. saves a lot of trouble for others; getting disappointed when the vouchers don't work.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks