Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2014, 10:36   #2311
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by theexperthand View Post
I think it should fit. IIRC, the model number is RC 1060. The filter is blocked for you, let us coordinate over PM.

--Anoop
Please put me second inline on the Air filter if its not picked up by funkykar.
Old 3rd April 2014, 14:38   #2312
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

My brother collected the K&N from @theexperthand today.

Many many thanks for the air filter! He will love it on his Fiero and is all excited and waiting for the weekend to get it installed.
Old 3rd April 2014, 15:10   #2313
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
Please put me second inline on the Air filter if its not picked up by funkykar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
My brother collected the K&N from @theexperthand today.
The filter have find a good home but the car mats are still available for pick up.

--Anoop
Old 15th April 2014, 19:53   #2314
BHPian

Hi Bhpians,

i have couple of things for giveaway these are used but in fairly good condition.

1.Baby Pram

2.Baby Cradle(currently dismantled and cloth needs a wash the picture is illustration purpose) its pink color.

3. Baby car Seat(this was picked up from fellow Bhpian) its washed and belts are kept clean just need to install the belts.

its all needs to be picked up in next two days.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1397570509_603047760_1babycradleandbabypramforsale.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1397570509_603047760_2picturesofbabycradleandbabypramforsale.jpg  

Old 15th April 2014, 21:10   #2315
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Bhpians,

i have couple of things for giveaway these are used but in fairly good condition.

1.Baby Pram

2.Baby Cradle(currently dismantled and cloth needs a wash the picture is illustration purpose) its pink color.

3. Baby car Seat(this was picked up from fellow Bhpian) its washed and belts are kept clean just need to install the belts.

I will take the Pram and Car seat.

THanks so much.

Please PM me the details for pick up.
Old 16th April 2014, 07:34   #2316
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi Bhpians,

1.Baby Pram

SPEEDY_RACER, these giveaways have come in the right time.

Can I please claim the Baby Pram and the Baby Car Seat (if not picked up by devrajman, put me 2nd in the queue).

Sending you a PM in a minute.
Old 16th April 2014, 08:36   #2317
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumyajit9€ View Post
SPEEDY_RACER, these giveaways have come in the right time.

Can I please claim the Baby Pram and the Baby Car Seat (if not picked up by devrajman, put me 2nd in the queue).

Sending you a PM in a minute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by devrajman View Post
I will take the Pram and Car seat.

THanks so much.

Please PM me the details for pick up.
Devrajman,

Car seat was claimed by another Bhpian over the PM, but i can give you the Baby Pram.

Soumyajit9,

you are 2nd in the queue if its not picked by Devrajman.

Please note that i need to clear the space in my home so appreciate if it can be picked up in next 2 days before Easter?
Old 16th April 2014, 14:13   #2318
BHPian

The Cradle is still available for grabs.

Baby Cradle(currently dismantled and cloth needs a wash the picture is illustration purpose) its pink color.

it becomes as 3ft width and 5 ft length bed for kids till at the age of 6.

if you feel you don't require cradle then it can be called as bed for kids till 6 yrs, it also comes with a round type mosquito net.

the image in the previous post is just for illustration purpose.
Old 16th April 2014, 16:48   #2319
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Can't thank you enough for the Car Seat. Absolutely good condition. Will get it cleaned in a day or two and fix it in the car by this weekend. Hoping to make a short drive this weekend with family.
Old 22nd April 2014, 15:37   #2320
BHPian

I have 4 Fiesta stock wheel rims (R14) to give-away if any of you would need it...Pls PM me if interested...
Old 25th April 2014, 11:01   #2321
BHPian

hi, Have a cannon EOS100 film camera body only with a professional carry case for lenses and other oddities. Can be picked up in Bangalore only

Last edited by s.prashanth : 25th April 2014 at 11:03.
Old 25th April 2014, 11:04   #2322
BHPian

s.prashanth,can you please block for me,will come and pick it up. sent pm.thanks
Old 25th April 2014, 11:27   #2323
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.prashanth View Post
hi, Have a cannon EOS100 film camera body only with a professional carry case for lenses and other oddities. Can be picked up in Bangalore only
s.prashanth I would like to be 2nd in line for this
Old 25th April 2014, 11:29   #2324

Hi, prashanth. Can you add me to the wait list for the eos100. I live in Delhi and would pay for the shipping.
Old 25th April 2014, 21:20   #2325
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.prashanth View Post
Had the greatest pleasure today of meeting up & picking Prashanth's immaculately maintained EOS 100 Film SLR. Lucky coincidence this when just last week i was thinking about the beautiful tones in pictures after developing the films while seeing one of my childhood snaps taken by dad in his Asahi Pentax. Thanks once again Prashanth, I will take care of her real well.

27 years back.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-224220_2018603587210_641714_n.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks