Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2015, 13:13   #2641
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameya Janvekar View Post
Have :

01 no. K&N Cold Air Intake Filter Module

04 nos. Tata Safari Door Speaker Grill

Collects from Cotton Green / Nearby upto VT

Can courier on to pay basis.

Thanks.
I would like to pick up the K&N Cold Air Intake Filter Module.

I think this is universal? I wish to use it for my Skoda Octavia.

Regards,
Ketan
Old 13th March 2015, 13:39   #2642
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketantendulkar View Post
I would like to pick up the K&N Cold Air Intake Filter Module.

I think this is universal? I wish to use it for my Skoda Octavia.

Regards,
Ketan
Ya think it is universal. I was using it for my Safari. So I think it shoud be ok for the Skoda.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1426234160786.jpg  

Old 13th March 2015, 14:06   #2643
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameya Janvekar View Post
Ya think it is universal. I was using it for my Safari. So I think it shoud be ok for the Skoda.
Hi Ameya,

That is good to know. I will pick up the item next weekend. (I also have to pick up manson's sub woofer - he has been kind enough to have held it for me all this time as we have been unable to drive over to Mumbai due to various reasons.)

Mods, we are unable to PM each other so confirming pickup in the thread itself.
Old 15th March 2015, 17:50   #2644
Distinguished - BHPian

Have this piece of wood to give away if anyone's interested for their fish tank. These have to be properly cured before it goes into the tank.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-wp_20150315_17_35_47_pro.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-wp_20150315_17_36_00_pro1.jpg

Last edited by audioholic : 15th March 2015 at 17:52.
Old 22nd March 2015, 13:21   #2645
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannu_1 View Post
Have a pair of unused H4 bulbs for giveaway. These are the spare bulbs given by VW in the spare kit.

It is of no use to me since I've switched to projectors sometime back. Buyer pays for the shipping expenses.
Update:

Sold the bulbs to Leoshashi. Bump for these angles.

Quote:
Have 6 of these CNC fabricated SS304 (stainless steel grade 304) angles for giveaway.

These are used along with the pneumatic hood lifts for the Polo and Vento (link). May work with other cars but the hole/slot is drilled w.r.t. the Polo/Vento’s bonnet hinge bolts.

Pay for the shipping expenses.
Old 23rd March 2015, 11:46   #2646
BHPian

Have these Play Station 1 joysticks for giveaway. These are for PS1 but 'might' work in PS2 as well, although i'm not sure.

Pick up only, from Hinjewadi or Kothrud in Pune. Please pm me in case you are interested. Will share my details with you.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_4956.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_4957.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_4958.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_4959.jpg  

Old 23rd March 2015, 14:27   #2647
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SankalpDesai View Post
Have these Play Station 1 joysticks for giveaway. These are for PS1 but 'might' work in PS2 as well, although i'm not sure.

Pick up only, from Hinjewadi or Kothrud in Pune. Please pm me in case you are interested. Will share my details with you.

I will like to claim these. Have PM'd you.
Old 23rd March 2015, 17:41   #2648
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaandBaaz View Post
I will like to claim these. Have PM'd you.
Reserved for KaandBaaz. Check your inbox.
Old 25th March 2015, 10:27   #2649
BHPian

Re: Tools for a DIYer

My wife presented me with a lovely Makita HP1630 earlier this month - it's a 710W corded impact drill. This means my old Skil 550W impact drill has been made redundant. I'm happy to give it away "as is" for free to any fellow DIY enthusiast who's willing to pick it up. It's in proper working condition, but does show some external signs of wear. Anyone interested PM me.
Old 26th March 2015, 10:58   #2650
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by SankalpDesai View Post
Can confirm that these (DualShock) will work with the PS2. It uses the same connector. Just that the titles which use the analog controls on the PS2 won't work.
Old 26th March 2015, 11:52   #2651
BHPian

Quote:
Can confirm that these (DualShock) will work with the PS2. It uses the same connector. Just that the titles which use the analog controls on the PS2 won't work.
Thanks Gannu for the information.
Old 26th March 2015, 20:19   #2652
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajitkommini View Post
My wife presented me with a lovely Makita HP1630 earlier this month - it's a 710W corded impact drill. This means my old Skil 550W impact drill has been made redundant. I'm happy to give it away "as is" for free to any fellow DIY enthusiast who's willing to pick it up. It's in proper working condition, but does show some external signs of wear. Anyone interested PM me.
Am interested in it, have PMed you regarding the same.
Old 26th March 2015, 20:38   #2653
BHPian

Quote:
Please put me in line. If samsag12 doesn't pick it up, I surely will. I need it for my Arduino home automation projects.
Old 26th March 2015, 20:41   #2654
BHPian

I am in line for the impact drill was looking to buy one.
Old 28th March 2015, 22:33   #2655
BHPian

Quote:
Put me in the queue please. Let me know if no one else picks it up

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks