Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2015, 07:01   #2806
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdma View Post
Folks,
We have 1 bag full of soar sop leaves with us. These leaves are known to have medical properties helpful for cancer patients. Usually they are sold at the price of Rs 1500/- for 500gms. If anybody wants them I can deliver at common point. I can explain the usage pattern as well.
As per this thread norms I am not expecting any amount for the leaves that are with me, wanted to help anybody who might need them.

Cheers,
pdma.
Can this be treated for Tongue cancer? If yes, I would come and pick up. I stay at BHEL ( New MIG Phase II).
Old 12th September 2015, 18:42   #2807
Senior - BHPian

Have an half liter of Mobil1 0W-40 synthetic oil leftover from the previous service. If anyone is need of this please PM me, so that we can take this further.

2 nos of USB2.0 card readers for giveaway. Make: Hama and Carat. Bought in Germany around 6 years ago. Not using these, hence giving away. PM me if anyone needs it.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20150913_092114.jpg

Mods: Sorry for the back to back post. Was decluttering at home and found these.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 13th September 2015 at 15:48.
Old 13th September 2015, 12:22   #2808
BHPian

I have a lot of stuff to give away as part of clean up exercise during house shift. List includes chargers, iron press, Sony car amplifier, Swift parcel tray with speakers, Sony 32" wall mount bracket etc. Interested bhpians can check and collect from Noida today. Please PM for more details if interested.
Old 13th September 2015, 17:04   #2809
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
Have an half liter of Mobil1 0W-40 synthetic oil leftover from the previous service. If anyone is need of this please PM me, so that we can take this further.

2 nos of USB2.0 card readers for giveaway. Make: Hama and Carat. Bought in Germany around 6 years ago. Not using these, hence giving away. PM me if anyone needs it.
Both the card readers are blocked.
Old 13th September 2015, 17:27   #2810
BHPian

I am here to share my own VPN with fellow BHPians. Interested ones can please pm me the username and pass they want (Openvpn & L2TP) and an email id.

Thanks.
Old 14th September 2015, 22:33   #2811
BHPian

Have a MEE MEE Pram red black color which is of no use for us now. its in decent condition and always kept in car trunk. Pls PM me if anyone wants the pram, he can pick it up from my place in Navi Mumbai.
Old 15th September 2015, 09:13   #2812
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogisays0909 View Post
Have a MEE MEE Pram red black color which is of no use for us now. its in decent condition and always kept in car trunk. Pls PM me if anyone wants the pram, he can pick it up from my place in Navi Mumbai.
Reserved for @johannskaria
Old 15th September 2015, 16:25   #2813
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post

Mobil1 oil and Hama card readers taken, Carat card reader blocked.
Old 15th September 2015, 20:48   #2814
BHPian

I have two buffet vouchers to give away from Fisherman's Wharf (HSR Layout). These are weekday lunch buffet vouchers that are valid for a month from Sept 6th, 2015.
These can be collected from Electronic City.
Old 16th September 2015, 08:15   #2815
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snehal Sekhar View Post
I have two buffet vouchers to give away from Fisherman's Wharf (HSR Layout). These are weekday lunch buffet vouchers that are valid for a month from Sept 6th, 2015.
HSR Layout ? Or Sarjapur Road ?
I did some search and it says that this place is there on Harlur Road, Sarjapur.

Wanted to pick up the vouchers, can we meet somewhere around SilkBoard area, if you don't mind ?
Old 16th September 2015, 11:26   #2816
BHPian

Quote:

Hi Snehal,

If its still available,then I am interested.
Please let me know when I can pick it up, I stay in ecity itself.
Old 17th September 2015, 01:39   #2817
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adhiraj View Post
Hi Snehal,

If its still available,then I am interested.
Please let me know when I can pick it up, I stay in ecity itself.
Adhiraj, these are for you! Let me know when you would be coming to pick these up and PM me your contact details.
Old 17th September 2015, 11:44   #2818
BHPian

Quote:
Adhiraj, these are for you! Let me know when you would be coming to pick these up and PM me your contact details.
Hi Snehal

Thanks
PMed you all the details

Adhiraj
Old 17th September 2015, 12:51   #2819
BHPian

Guys, I have a Starter motor for Fiat Linea.

Got it replaced due to the pestering by Fiat A.S.S. Till the time got it off the car, it was working.

If anybody needs it, pls contact.
Old 28th September 2015, 13:42   #2820
BHPian

This is for a giveaway, but preferably to an orphanage or old-age home -

I have a 3 years old "Raha Pocket Spring mattress" in King Size (72" x 78"). I plan to buy a new coir and foam mattress and this one needs to go.

Does anybody know who can take this in Hyd?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks