Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2015, 14:18   #2821
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

One Honda Brio OEM rim is available for anyone who needs it. This is brand new and unused, from an August 2015 make car.

I replaced the stepney steel wheel of our Brio with an OEM alloy, so this was never used. You can PM me and pick it up from Bombay or Navi Mumbai depending on your convenience.
Old 29th September 2015, 10:13   #2822
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shifu View Post
This is for a giveaway, but preferably to an orphanage or old-age home -

I have a 3 years old "Raha Pocket Spring mattress" in King Size (72" x 78"). I plan to buy a new coir and foam mattress and this one needs to go.

Does anybody know who can take this in Hyd?
Shifu,

I'd be interested in taking the mattress for a orphanage that my friend's family runs. I pm' ed you my details. However, i don't see it in my sent items. Could you please pm me your contact details so we can co ordinate?

@All Btw, they would also be interested in used tables, computers, books etc.
Old 29th September 2015, 10:15   #2823
BHPian

!dea Netsetter 3G dongle. Get your !dea SIM and use it. I live in Thane and work in Mumbai.
Old 29th September 2015, 15:53   #2824
Senior - BHPian

I have two tires - Bridgestone RE88 195 60 R15 from my Cedia. Both are 4-5 years old and have decent amount of tread left. No punctures either.
Location Pune.

Anyone interested in doing something creative with them can take them. No shipping :(
Old 29th September 2015, 16:03   #2825
BHPian

Hi Fellow BHPians,

I recently purchased TBHP stickers and used few on my vehicles, have couple of stickers [I drive safe and Team-BHP] left with me, I would like to give it away, please PM your address, I will courier it to you.

Regards,
-Badri
Old 29th September 2015, 16:49   #2826
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Minchingu View Post
Hi Fellow BHPians,

I recently purchased TBHP stickers and used few on my vehicles, have couple of stickers [I drive safe and Team-BHP] left with me, I would like to give it away, please PM your address, I will courier it to you.

Regards,
-Badri
You are a newbie, you do not have PM priviledge.
Please find an alternative way to get in touch with you.
I am interested in the transparent Team-BHP sticker (only 1 needed).
Do you have any extra sticker of that particular one?
Old 29th September 2015, 17:03   #2827
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adhiraj View Post
You are a newbie, you do not have PM priviledge.
Please find an alternative way to get in touch with you.
I am interested in the transparent Team-BHP sticker (only 1 needed).
Do you have any extra sticker of that particular one?
Oops! I thought only I can't post PMs!
Sorry Adhiraj, I have exhausted the ones you are asking.

For others who want the stickers please send me an email badridps@gmail.com.

Regards,
-Badri
Old 29th September 2015, 17:16   #2828
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_U_N View Post
I have two tires - Bridgestone RE88 195 60 R15 from my Cedia. Both are 4-5 years old and have decent amount of tread left. No punctures either.
Location Pune.

Anyone interested in doing something creative with them can take them. No shipping :(
I suggest you just scrap them for whatever value they can get. Aged and more so if unused, tires however good their threading maybe, are not fit for use on road and are prone to bursts because of the hardening of the rubber.

I have learnt it the hard way and hence a caution.
Old 30th September 2015, 12:51   #2829
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit.merchant View Post
I suggest you just scrap them for whatever value they can get. Aged and more so if unused, tires however good their threading maybe, are not fit for use on road and are prone to bursts because of the hardening of the rubber.

I have learnt it the hard way and hence a caution.
Yes. I have them lying around for a while.

Some people can make creative use of tires. Hence I am posting in the giveaway thread.
Old 30th September 2015, 14:16   #2830
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Minchingu View Post
Hi Fellow BHPians,

Regards,
-Badri
Hello guys, Stickers are booked.
Old 2nd October 2015, 16:05   #2831
Senior - BHPian

Giving away a fully functional Nokia DC20 1A*2 charger for the car. I lost the USB cable and only have the box and nokia specific cable with me. Free for anyone who wants!

Also have a Philips 100/90 bulb, manufactured in 2009 but never used. Found it when cleaning the house and since I don't use any H4 bulbs, its useless for me.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20151002_155647_1001.jpg

Pickup at Basavanagudi, Bangalore. I'll be in town till tuesday so its preferred if anyone can pick it up by then
Old 4th October 2015, 19:55   #2832
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyBoi View Post
Giving away a fully functional Nokia DC20 1A*2 charger for the car. I lost the USB cable and only have the box and nokia specific cable with me. Free for anyone who wants!

Also have a Philips 100/90 bulb, manufactured in 2009 but never used. Found it when cleaning the house and since I don't use any H4 bulbs, its useless for me.

Attachment 1421881

Pickup at Basavanagudi, Bangalore. I'll be in town till tuesday so its preferred if anyone can pick it up by then
Hey Sunny,
If these arent picked up can I take the Nokia Charger? I can pick them up tomorrow ie Monday evening on the way back from work.
Old 15th October 2015, 12:50   #2833
Distinguished - BHPian

Philips 90/100W H4 bulbs -2 nos.
Used.

Pickup - JP nagar 4th phase.
Occasionally Basaveshwarnagar
Old 18th October 2015, 18:35   #2834
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Philips 90/100W H4 bulbs -2 nos.
Used.

Pickup - JP nagar 4th phase.
Occasionally Basaveshwarnagar
Can I have the Philips bulbs please? I stay I. JPN too so can pick it up anytime you're available
Old 5th November 2015, 08:56   #2835
BHPian

For give away is a collection of oil paints, canvases, some brushes, oils, and an easel.

Most Viewed