Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th December 2015, 21:10   #2866
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuki san View Post
Hi Johannskaria,

No problem. Mags have been blocked for you.

Regards,
SS
Thank you Suzuki san
Old 13th December 2015, 23:30   #2867
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudeepg View Post
Ironhawk, I have messaged you my contact number.

Sudeep, thanks for them lights. It was nice meeting you too; will catch up on a drive soon
Old 23rd December 2015, 13:55   #2868

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I know almost every jeeper here has aftermarket bumpers on their Thars. However, in case anyone wants a month old stock 2015 Thar CRDe bumper, you can take it from me. Both front and back are available. The rear bumper has a dent in the right corner. Other than that, the whole thing is spic and span. Includes the rear number plate lighting and the rear step.

The stuff needs to be picked up from my place at Pai Layout in Bangalore.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-front.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-back.jpg  

Old 29th December 2015, 19:26   #2869
BHPian

Fiat Punto head lamps set - Pickup in Pune only

I have this spare set of head lamps from my Fiat Punto that I don't need anymore.

I'm based out of Pune and these are for pickup only. Please quote my post while replying so I can be notified quickly.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20151229_144225min.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20151229_144245min.jpg  

Old 31st December 2015, 07:36   #2870
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Have one stock Steel RIM with Tyre for Ford Figo. Tyre has run 15K KM. Let me know if some one interested and can pick it up in Bangalore.
Old 1st January 2016, 15:33   #2871
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinukm View Post
Have one stock Steel RIM with Tyre for Ford Figo. Tyre has run 15K KM. Let me know if some one interested and can pick it up in Bangalore.
Messaged you. If its not committed to anyone yet, I wd like to collect it please. Thanks
Old 4th January 2016, 11:49   #2872
Distinguished - BHPian

I have around 15 kilos of aquarium gravel to give away. If anyone is interested they can pick it up from my residence(BSK) or office(Whitefield). If no one picks it up by this weekend I have to throw it away. Quite a heap lying in the balcony
Old 4th January 2016, 12:38   #2873
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
I have around 15 kilos of aquarium gravel to give away. If anyone is interested they can pick it up from my residence(BSK) or office(Whitefield). If no one picks it up by this weekend I have to throw it away. Quite a heap lying in the balcony
For live plantation or artificial ?
Old 4th January 2016, 13:28   #2874
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 View Post
For live plantation or artificial ?
This is the normal gravel which is found riverside/beachside. Not suitable for live plants unless you are using a multi layer setup. However, I had used this for my planted aquarium, though the plants grew roots well, growth was satisifactory.
Old 4th January 2016, 13:31   #2875
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
This is the normal gravel which is found riverside/beachside. Not suitable for live plants unless you are using a multi layer setup. However, I had used this for my planted aquarium, though the plants grew roots well, growth was satisifactory.
Ah I see, the bigger sized gravel ?
I would like to pick up for my aquarium, which is an artificial one.
Have been using some while pebbles. Guess gravel will make it look better.

15 kilo would be an overkill. Can I take about 5 kilo ? Mine is just a 20 l aquarium housing some neon tetras.
Old 4th January 2016, 13:33   #2876
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Ah I see, the bigger sized gravel ?
I would like to pick up for my aquarium, which is an artificial one.
Have been using some while pebbles. Guess gravel will make it look better.

15 kilo would be an overkill. Can I take about 5 kilo ? Mine is just a 20 l aquarium housing some neon tetras.
The gravel has been reserved by redrage. Perhaps if he is willing, you two can share I guess. Not sure how much he would require. For a 20L tank you will need less than 5kilo I guess. What is the tank dimension? Yes indeed it will be better than those polished pebbles. Gives a natural look and has better dirt holding capacity.

Last edited by audioholic : 4th January 2016 at 13:34.
Old 4th January 2016, 13:38   #2877
BHPian

Quote:
The gravel has been reserved by redrage. Perhaps if he is willing, you two can share I guess. Not sure how much he would require. For a 20L tank you will need less than 5kilo I guess. What is the tank dimension? Yes indeed it will be better than those polished pebbles. Gives a natural look and has better dirt holding capacity.
Yes definitely willing to share. Will pick up half balance can be for Soumyajit
Old 4th January 2016, 14:36   #2878
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes, probably less than 5 kilo, can't confirm the quantity unless I see it.
But then, a little back up never hurts

Don't recall the dimension of the tank. If I may put it like this:

Front Face: ~ 60 cm
Side Face: ~ 30 cm
Height: ~60 cm

I could be whole-ly wrong, am too bad at Maths and dimensions :(
But it is a 20 l tank. I will share an image in the evening once I reach home.

I will pick up the gravel on my way to work. Like I was saying, I cross the K'halli > Graphite India stretch, to work around 6:45 AM. I work at one of the tall buildings, bang on Big Bazaar signal. Lets meet up for a cup of "roadside" tea and I can transfer the "consignment" from your ride to mine (avoiding the security guards )

Any other location around that area is also fine with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrage View Post
Very kind of you redrage to share a few kilos with me.
I would say, you pick up as much you need, and see if you can leave around 5 kilos with audioholic.
Old 4th January 2016, 19:24   #2879
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrage View Post
Quote:

Any other location around that area is also fine with me.

Very kind of you redrage to share a few kilos with me.
I would say, you pick up as much you need, and see if you can leave around 5 kilos with audioholic.
Okay now you two, let the pickups begin

Soumyajit, I reach office around 7.10AM and will leave at 4:20 usually. I can give it to you in the middle of the day sometime since I think you reach earlier. So first redrage takes the share eh?
Old 8th January 2016, 11:05   #2880
Senior - BHPian

I have two Canon lens rear cap to give away. I had ordered Nikon ones, but the seller sent me Canon ones instead.
Pickup- Mysore/Bangalore.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks