Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2016, 11:15   #2881
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by schakravarthy View Post
I have two Canon lens rear cap to give away. I had ordered Nikon ones, but the seller sent me Canon ones instead.
Pickup- Mysore/Bangalore.
I could use these, but unfortunately cant do a pickup in Mysore/Bangalore. Lemme know if its possible to post them, and I could do a transfer.
Old 8th January 2016, 11:36   #2882
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
Okay now you two, let the pickups begin
Thanks Audioholic for the gravel. The quantity is more than sufficient for my tank !
Nice catching up
Old 8th January 2016, 13:50   #2883
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalvaz View Post

I could use these, but unfortunately cant do a pickup in Mysore/Bangalore. Lemme know if its possible to post them, and I could do a transfer.
What would be the approximate shipping cost (Mysore to Mumbai(?) ). If it exceeds the actual value of the item, there's no point in sending it across.
Old 8th January 2016, 14:07   #2884
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by schakravarthy View Post
What would be the approximate shipping cost (Mysore to Mumbai(?) ). If it exceeds the actual value of the item, there's no point in sending it across.
You could use this:
http://www.indiapost.gov.in/SP_Dom.aspx

Speed cost will cost you Rs. 46 for a 100g package that needs to be shipped to a location that is >200km and <1000km away.
Old 9th January 2016, 11:54   #2885
Senior - BHPian

Anyone want brochures from car shows that I;ve collected over the years? They're mostly from Canada. Local pickup from my apartment in Powai only. Preferably today or tomorrow. I have about 15-20 brochures and they're about 7-8 years old already.
Old 10th January 2016, 09:10   #2886
BHPian

I have a few items lying around since a while and need to give them away:

1. Baby carrier for the car. Handed down from a friend and never used. Have fixed it many times (in my honda city) but my little ones never got used to sitting in it. It is fully functional.

2.A different kind of a high chair - A baby chair and table that hinges itself to a dining table. Again, handed down from a friend and never used.

3. A car cover for a Santro. I just sold my santro LP last month and this remained back.

All items are pick-up only from Thoraipakkam in Chennai. Can be picked up any day / time. Pls whatsapp / text me at 9790973419 in case interested and I'll block them on first come first serve basis.

PS Mods : I'm trying to find out how to insert the pics at the appropriate places ratrher than bunching them up together. Somehow cant figure it out!
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20160110_084545.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20160110_084601.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20160110_084729.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20160110_084809.jpg  

Old 10th January 2016, 17:20   #2887
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek View Post
I have a few items lying around since a while and need to give them away:

1. Baby carrier for the car. Handed down from a friend and never used. Have fixed it many times (in my honda city) but my little ones never got used to sitting in it. It is fully functional.

2.A different kind of a high chair - A baby chair and table that hinges itself to a dining table. Again, handed down from a friend and never used.

3. A car cover for a Santro. I just sold my santro LP last month and this remained back.

All items are pick-up only from Thoraipakkam in Chennai. Can be picked up any day / time. Pls whatsapp / text me at 9790973419 in case interested and I'll block them on first come first serve basis.

PS Mods : I'm trying to find out how to insert the pics at the appropriate places ratrher than bunching them up together. Somehow cant figure it out!
The baby carrier and chair have been blocked. Santro cover is still available.
Old 10th January 2016, 19:26   #2888
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek View Post
The baby carrier and chair have been blocked. Santro cover is still available.
Santro cover also taken.
Old 11th January 2016, 10:07   #2889
Distinguished - BHPian

I have a huge collection of preparation books for IIT-JEE . These have been lying for 5 years . I wish to give all of them away to someone who is preparing for them or wants to prepare for the entrance exams.

The books include the typical IIT preparation books in Physics,Chemistry and Maths topics

Pickup from my residence in Bangalore only.

If anyone wants or know someone needy who is in need of the books then most welcome!
Old 11th January 2016, 16:58   #2890
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
I have a huge collection of preparation books for IIT-JEE . These have been lying for 5 years . I wish to give all of them away to someone who is preparing for them or wants to prepare for the entrance exams.
Interested in them for my son. Where can i collect them from ? please pm me the details
Old 11th January 2016, 17:30   #2891
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
If lonelyplanet fails to pick up, can I have it. Put me in queue, please.
Old 12th January 2016, 11:12   #2892
Distinguished - BHPian

I have a Speedwave Universal handrest for car. Bought it hen I had SX4 thinking to fit in it but never got to it. Black colour. Has small storage too.

Pickup only from Ragi Gudda temple, JP Nagar Phase 3, Bangalore. Please quote/ PM me if you are interested.
Old 12th January 2016, 11:31   #2893
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abirnale View Post
I have a Speedwave Universal handrest for car. Bought it hen I had SX4 thinking to fit in it but never got to it. Black colour. Has small storage too.

Pickup only from Ragi Gudda temple, JP Nagar Phase 3, Bangalore. Please quote/ PM me if you are interested.
I will get it if you are around there around lunchtime - am at the nearby e city RTO office. Thanks
Old 12th January 2016, 11:39   #2894
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

Hi, Please put me second in line. I can pick it up anytime from evening 6 or weekends too.
Old 12th January 2016, 11:40   #2895
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I have a Speedwave Universal handrest for car.
This is now taken.

@schakravarthy (11.30am) followed by @hserus (11.31am) messaged me. I don't have it today with me - the address I gave is near my work place. I will bring it tomorrow and either of you can pickup around 11am-12noon or there after any weekday.

EDIT - and now audioholic.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks