Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd February 2016, 23:40   #2926
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I have around 400 audio cassettes of 70s, 80s & 90s progressive rock bands including heavy metal with some pop and trance genre too. All are in working condition. Will be glad to pass them to anyone here.
Old 24th February 2016, 02:36   #2927
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by metropolis View Post
I have around 400 audio cassettes of 70s, 80s & 90s progressive rock bands including heavy metal with some pop and trance genre too. All are in working condition. Will be glad to pass them to anyone here.
I am interested in them (possibly all). I will send you PM.
Old 24th February 2016, 12:38   #2928
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I am interested too. Not sure if you are willing to send them by courier - can pay for shipping. Do you have a list? Sent you a PM about this....
Old 24th February 2016, 18:57   #2929
BHPian

Thank you for the interest guys, I have sent PM and would share the details. Meanwhile, do have couple of audio cds also for Dream Theater, Wasp, Scorpions, Testament, Judas Priest, Mega Deth, Metallica..to name a few.
Old 24th February 2016, 19:38   #2930
BHPian

Quote:
Thank you for the interest guys, I have sent PM and would share the details. Meanwhile, do have couple of audio cds also for Dream Theater, Wasp, Scorpions, Testament, Judas Priest, Mega Deth, Metallica..to name a few.
I am interested if any instrumental CDs are available - both Indian & Western. Willing to pay for shipping if I can trouble you to courier it.

Thanks.
Old 24th February 2016, 21:42   #2931
Distinguished - BHPian

Pioneer DEH-P3550MP Face plate in working condition. HU was dropped down when removing from the car and damage is beyond repairing limit. Pickup from Mahindra World City

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20160224_212955.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20160224_213018.jpg
Old 24th February 2016, 21:48   #2932
BHPian

I have the stock company fitted Osram Bilux H4 of my KTM that are still in great condition. Any takers? Only Pick Up at Connaught Place, Delhi.
Old 24th February 2016, 23:07   #2933
BHPian

Quote:
Hi I would be interested in the CDs, I have PMed you for the same.
Old 26th February 2016, 20:48   #2934
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameya Janvekar View Post
I am interested if any instrumental CDs are available - both Indian & Western. Willing to pay for shipping if I can trouble you to courier it.

Thanks.
Have CDs for Kenny G and Brian Silas. Let me know if you are interested.

Guys, anyone else interested in the cassettes can also ping me.

Cheers!
Old 26th February 2016, 21:52   #2935
BHPian

Quote:
Have CDs for Kenny G and Brian Silas. Let me know if you are interested.

Guys, anyone else interested in the cassettes can also ping me.

Cheers!
Thanks. Would be glad to have them. I stay in Navi Mumbai & work in Mumbai. Are you from anywhere around?
Old 27th February 2016, 11:52   #2936
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameya Janvekar View Post
Thanks. Would be glad to have them. I stay in Navi Mumbai & work in Mumbai. Are you from anywhere around?
Hello,
I'm based in Delhi. You can share your contact details via PM to initiate further. Thanks
Old 27th February 2016, 15:06   #2937
BHPian

Quote:
Hello,
I'm based in Delhi. You can share your contact details via PM to initiate further. Thanks
PM rights not yet available for me being a newbee. Hence posting my contact details as below :

Email id is ameyaent@yahoo.com

Cell # +91 98198 24211

Pls let me know your contact details.

Thanks.
Old 2nd March 2016, 20:10   #2938
BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further. We request you to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Last edited by GTO : 8th April 2016 at 12:13.
Ameya Janvekar is offline   Received Infraction
Old 4th March 2016, 16:22   #2939
BHPian

Peeps in Pune, i have the number plate brackets (plastic - black color) for a 2 wheeler. I had initially intended to use in on my Duke, but found it obstructing my reflector on the rear mudguard + touching the windshield in the front.

Any team bhpians who are interested, can pick it up from me (at a common rendezvous point).

Ride / Drive Safe
Regards
Ronald
Old 4th March 2016, 16:46   #2940
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
I have a HID (atleast I think it is) which I had bought for my bike but didnt use it. Let me know if somebody needs it. Its not a branded one and i do not have bill for it.

Attachment 1382765Attachment 1382766
Folks, I still have this with me. If anyone needs please do let me know.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks