Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th March 2016, 09:09   #2956
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

A couple of Main Grandstand passes available for the Tata Prima Truck Racing event today. PM me if interested.
Old 27th March 2016, 23:32   #2957
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by schakravarthy View Post
The handrest is up for adoption again.

I got it from Abirnale and tried fitting it in my Xenon, but unfortunately it required a bit more effort. I never got around to tinkering with it, and have since sold my car.

Pick-up- Mysore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samaspire View Post
I am interested, but I'm based in Manipal. Can you VPP it by India Post? Or I will reimburse you if you can courier it. Only if its not too much trouble
Received the armrest last week in perfect condition via registered part. Many thanks to schakravarthy and also to the original owner Abirnale
Old 30th March 2016, 13:37   #2958
BANNED

Anyone having a spare wheel cap for Vento?

Mod Note: Please do not post any requests for buying/selling or any other commercial activity on this thread or anywhere on the forum except for Classifieds section.

Last edited by noopster : 30th March 2016 at 14:33.
Old 31st March 2016, 03:38   #2959

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGNarain View Post
Have the below car seat to giveaway since my daughter has outgrown it and we are moving to a front facing seat now!

Attachment 1474002

More details here:
http://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare...efault,pd.html

The seat has served us very well and never been in any accident. Only things missing from the above photos / link are the black hood and shoulder pads (on the straps).

Pick from Navi Mumbai and please PM for further details.
Hello,

Has it already been taken? I am interested in getting this picked up.
Old 31st March 2016, 09:02   #2960
BANNED

Re: Anyone having a spare wheel cap for Vento?

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further. We request you to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Last edited by GTO : 31st March 2016 at 09:22.
NiladriM is offline   Received Infraction
Old 31st March 2016, 14:00   #2961
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HR-06 View Post
Has it already been taken? I am interested in getting this picked up.
Hi HR-06, sorry but the car seat has been given away.
Old 31st March 2016, 14:35   #2962

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGNarain View Post
Hi HR-06, sorry but the car seat has been given away.
Not an issue. Thank you, anyway.
Old 3rd April 2016, 18:26   #2963
Senior - BHPian

I have recently reverted back to the original Metzelers on my Duke which was on Ceat Vertigo Sport till now. The rear tyre had been through the rough and was on the verge of collapse. The front one is still good for another 15k atleast. If anyone needs the front tyre, please PM me, we will take this forward offline.

Photo enclosed here for reference only. This was on a fresh tyre.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_4102.jpg
Old 4th April 2016, 04:28   #2964
Senior - BHPian

Got a used back protective cover for a Lenovo A6000. In reasonably good condition. PM me and can pick it up from me in Bangalore
Old 8th April 2016, 12:58   #2965
BHPian

I have a pair of wiper blades (unused and genuine part) for Toyota Innova, not sure if it fits other toyota cars and a warning triangle for giveaway. Interested folks can PM me for details. Pickup from JP Nagar, Jayanagar and nearby areas.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20160408_125103496.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20160408_124951981.jpg  

Old 9th April 2016, 20:46   #2966
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girimajiananth View Post
I have a pair of wiper blades (unused and genuine part) for Toyota Innova, not sure if it fits other toyota cars and a warning triangle for giveaway. Interested folks can PM me for details. Pickup from JP Nagar, Jayanagar and nearby areas.
Update ,

The longer wiper is given away . Only the shorter wiper and the warning triangle is available.
Old 13th April 2016, 19:50   #2967
Senior - BHPian

Chennai : Three tickets for Sharukh khan's movie "fan" - Friday 15th April 7:20 pm at Escape Cinemas - Express avenue mall - Royapettah.

PM Me for getting the tickets

available online / over email or at Taramani-Velachery
Old 13th April 2016, 20:50   #2968
Team-BHP Support

I have F&D 5.1 speakers, about 10 years old. There is static issue, I think a couple of capacitors need to be replaced. I forgot the model number, but its a mid range model(price today of similar models is about 5-6K I think)

So if you have a penchant for electronics and can fix slightly malfunctioning stuff, feel free to pick it up from Noida. PM me those who are interested.

And of course, its totally free, so you have to pick it up
Old 17th April 2016, 14:46   #2969
Senior - BHPian

Have 2 CRT televisions for giveaway. These are not in perfect condition, hence hoping to give it to some educational institution where it will be put for some better purposes rather than giving it to some kabadiwallahs. If any one here has any leads to such place in and around Bangalore, please let me know. I can drop off these to that place.

The first one is an Onida KY series series in which the pictures scrolls upwards when switched on. The second one is a Sony Wega which off late is showing up excessive red tinge on the screen.
Old 18th April 2016, 09:50   #2970
BHPian

4 interesting books

Love in times of Cholera - Gabriel Garcia Marquez ( as good as new)
Mein Kampf - Hitler ( In very good condition)
The Motorcycle diaries - Che Guevera (In very good condition)
Picador Book of cricket - Ram Guha (In very good condition)

Please PM only if you can collect it from me in Bengaluru. OMBR layout / SAP Labs Whitefield.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks