Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th July 2016, 12:48   #3031
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I recently bought a Vitara Brezza & it comes with a steel rim for the 5th spare tyre.
I've bought an extra OE alloy wheel to utilise the 5th tyre.

Hence have a 16 inches steel wheel rim (Rim only, no tyre) neatly packed in a box.

I've also gone for a bulb change

Hence have OE 2 H1 Osram bulbs & 2 H7 Osram bulbs which came with the car, 55w/60w, The bulbs say Made in Germany

Both the items, pickup from Malleswaram, Bangalore, no couriering
Old 25th July 2016, 15:44   #3032
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor_breathing View Post
HP deskjet 1010 printer, refilling ink bottles of cyan, magenta yellow colours and the syringes available. Pickup only, from SAP labs Whitefield or Horamavu Bangalore. I am giving it off because i don't have the patience to fill cartridges and buying a laser one.
I would like to pick this up. Please let me know the details.
Old 26th July 2016, 07:42   #3033
BHPian

Hello,

I am in possession of Human Albumin 20% in 100ml bottle. This was purchased before my father expired, and unfortunately could not be used on him due to his adverse health conditions.

https://www.drugs.com/pro/albumin-human-20.html are the exact details of medicine.

https://omsi.in/wp-content/uploads/2...n-reliance.jpg

This could be used for symptomatic relief from Asitis .

If any one is interested, please PM me. I am happy to give it away. Pickup locations would be Kannur / Ernakulam.
Old 26th July 2016, 16:05   #3034
BHPian

I have a huge conical K&N filter (don't know the model number though, used as cold air intake), 2 years old used in my Ritz K12 engine with SS piping, should be direct fit for Ritz, with proper sensor groove and may fit in swift too with some work in SS piping. Filter can be used in any car, though with proper adapters and clamps required. K&N air filter cleaning kit with more than half remaining. Any one who can pick these up from Koramangla 8th block, can ping me, would be happy to hand over .

Also has free flow header and end can for Ritz, that too, you can pick up.

Thanks
Old 26th July 2016, 16:35   #3035
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipdawiz View Post
I have a huge conical K&N filter (don't know the model number though, used as cold air intake), 2 years old used in my Ritz K12 engine with SS piping, should be direct fit for Ritz, with proper sensor groove and may fit in swift too with some work in SS piping. Filter can be used in any car, though with proper adapters and clamps required. K&N air filter cleaning kit with more than half remaining. Any one who can pick these up from Koramangla 8th block, can ping me, would be happy to hand over .

Thanks

If this is still not claimed would like to pickup tomorrow. Sent mail not able to PM you.

Last edited by SPEEDY_RACER : 26th July 2016 at 16:44.
Old 26th July 2016, 16:49   #3036
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
If this is still not claimed would like to pickup tomorrow. Sent mail not able to PM you.
mailed you my number, please call me to decide on a convenient time tomorrow. will you take those headers and end can too or only the filter? As I have to bring those down from loft
Old 27th July 2016, 00:54   #3037
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMINC View Post

Hence have OE 2 H1 Osram bulbs & 2 H7 Osram bulbs which came with the car, 55w/60w, The bulbs say Made in Germany

I would be interested in the bulbs. PM me if we can meet
Old 27th July 2016, 19:05   #3038
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor_breathing View Post
HP deskjet 1010 printer, refilling ink bottles of cyan, magenta yellow colours and the syringes available. Pickup only, from SAP labs Whitefield or Horamavu Bangalore. I am giving it off because i don't have the patience to fill cartridges and buying a laser one.
Thank You!

Received the printer!

JMaruru
Old 28th July 2016, 18:43   #3039
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipdawiz View Post

Thanks

Thanks for the Stuff, it would be really helpful for my coming up project.

Thanks once gain.
Old 28th July 2016, 21:04   #3040
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Thank you. Picked up the bulbs today
Old 29th July 2016, 11:04   #3041
BHPian

Quote:
I recently bought a Vitara Brezza & it comes with a steel rim for the 5th spare tyre.
I've bought an extra OE alloy wheel to utilise the 5th tyre.

Hence have a 16 inches steel wheel rim (Rim only, no tyre) neatly packed in a box.

pickup from Malleswaram, Bangalore
Bulbs pickedup by @pganapathy

Only steel wheel rim available, its 16 inches, unused, brand new which came with the Brezza
Old 30th July 2016, 13:40   #3042
Senior - BHPian

Have a Panasonic VCP-R for giveaway. Was "imported" through a friend from Dubai. This is from the dinosaur age. Was working fine until this was put to rest around eight years ago. If anyone wants it, please PM me. We will take this forward offline.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1469866134516.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1469866149765.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1469866166350.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1469866185985.jpg  

Old 30th July 2016, 14:48   #3043
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
This is from the dinosaur age.
Would you believe that they are stopping production of VCR's only now? The production of the VCR is coming to an end in August 2016. If you thought they were not selling, how does the number 700,000 sound? That is the number of VCR's units sold last year. Don't ask me who bought them. A Japanese company called Funai are contract manufacturing them for Sanyo.
Old 30th July 2016, 21:10   #3044
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepmohan View Post
If you thought they were not selling, how does the number 700,000 sound? That is the number of VCR's units sold last year.
Woah! Are you sure that's the number of VCR's sold or is it just the number of VCR's produced?
Old 30th July 2016, 23:57   #3045
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshaanIan View Post
Woah! Are you sure that's the number of VCR's sold or is it just the number of VCR's produced?
It still gets used for two or three things.

1. Recording (some people prefer it to digital formats especially as the length of program that fits into a single cassette is rather more than can fit into a recordable DVD)

2. Playing old video cassettes (and also converting them to modern formats)

3. Older models of closed circuit camera that are too expensive to replace (across a large building or storage complex say) till they reach end of life, so will continue to use VCRs (and recondition them from the 2nd hand market)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks