Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st July 2016, 12:17   #3046
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshaanIan View Post
Are you sure that's the number of VCR's sold or is it just the number of VCR's produced?
Sold. Here is the news article about it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-3685737
Old 4th August 2016, 15:55   #3047
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aveemashfaq View Post
Is the car still available. I would like to lay hands on such a wonderful machine. I have done restoration of a Maruti 800. It is documented here.
Sorry to keep you waiting. I got really busy with work. The car has already been taken by a BHPian.
Old 4th August 2016, 18:03   #3048
Senior - BHPian

I have a Motul Inugel Expert coolant 1 ltr can for giveaway. This was used to top up my Duke's cooling system during service and have around the can minus 100ml left over.

Also available is 0.5l Motul7100 engine oil left from service. If someone is getting his bike serviced lately, you can utilise this.

If anyone here is interested, please PM me. We will take this forward offline
Old 4th August 2016, 18:13   #3049
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
Also available is 0.5l Motul7100 engine oil left from service. If someone is getting his bike serviced lately, you can utilise this.

My RC390 is up for its service this week if not early next week. If this works for my bike, can I have it please?
Old 5th August 2016, 11:06   #3050
BHPian

I have a Blackberry playbook wifi version 64 gb model lying useless at home, if somebody needs it.

But there's an issue with it. It has been lying uncharged for the past 7-8 months, and so, the battery is completely discharged. Yesterday, I tried jumping the battery as per a you tube video, but failed.

The tab is available for pick up at South City-2, Gurgaon, if any one feels he could med this problem.
Old 5th August 2016, 11:31   #3051
lsp
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepfusion View Post
I have a Blackberry playbook wifi version 64 gb model lying useless at home, if somebody needs it.

But there's an issue with it. It has been lying uncharged for the past 7-8 months, and so, the battery is completely discharged. Yesterday, I tried jumping the battery as per a you tube video, but failed.

The tab is available for pick up at South City-2, Gurgaon, if any one feels he could med this problem.
Hi Deep fusion,
Please let me know if I can pick it from GGN from you.
Thanks.
Old 5th August 2016, 18:45   #3052
BANNED

Quote:

2nd to LSP... i'd request to have it... i'm in sector 56 gurgaon....
Cheers !
Old 5th August 2016, 19:29   #3053
BHPian

Quote:

Keep me in queue. Let me know if its still available.
Old 14th August 2016, 10:04   #3054
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
I have a Motul Inugel Expert coolant 1 ltr can for giveaway. This was used to top up my Duke's cooling system during service and have around the can minus 100ml left over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshaanIan View Post
My RC390 is up for its service this week if not early next week. If this works for my bike, can I have it please?
The Inugel expert coolant is taken by a Bhpian.

A rat gnawed at the engine oil can and has spilt the engine oil. So taking out that offer.

Last edited by Rehaan : 15th August 2016 at 13:14. Reason: Removing blank space...
Old 30th August 2016, 12:51   #3055
Senior - BHPian

People - I have 2 dish antennae to give away. One is a TataSky dish and the other a SunTV dish. There is no receiver with the dishes. If anyone is interested, please drop me a PM.

The dishes were working fine and I have no use for them anymore as my tenant left his connection and I am using the same now.

I am at Electronic City, Bangalore. I do not have a car so please make arrangements to take them from me. Will be good if you can take both away from me at the same time
Old 30th August 2016, 12:56   #3056
Distinguished - BHPian

I have a set of MGA floor mats for Celerio to give away. Also, a set of 16 lug nuts in case someone wants new lug nuts for tyres. Pickup from Banashankari or Whitefield during office hours.
Old 31st August 2016, 02:10   #3057
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
I have a set of MGA floor mats for Celerio to give away. Also, a set of 16 lug nuts in case someone wants new lug nuts for tyres. Pickup from Banashankari or Whitefield during office hours.
I would be interested in the floor mats because they would fit one of the various Maruti cars we have (Esteem, Zen, Alto and Omni).
Old 31st August 2016, 07:45   #3058
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
I would be interested in the floor mats because they would fit one of the various Maruti cars we have (Esteem, Zen, Alto and Omni).
The mats are already taken by NPV. In case it doesn't fit in his car, then he will pass it
Old 31st August 2016, 09:32   #3059
Distinguished - BHPian

I have second generation SX4 Stock HU (without any connectors, unfortunately) to give away. Strictly pickup at my workplace (Jp Nagar Phase 3, Bangalore). Anyone interested, quote my post and PM me your contact details. We can coordinate offline and ensure you get this item.

EDIT - @audioholic put his claim on this. If he fails to pick-up, I will pass on to others.

I also have two bicycle tyres. The stock 2.25" tyre from my RockRider 5.1 is available for takeaway, strictly from my workplace

Last edited by abirnale : 31st August 2016 at 09:37.
Old 31st August 2016, 09:37   #3060
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
The mats are already taken by NPV. In case it doesn't fit in his car, then he will pass it
Thanks audioholic, it was nice meeting you I discovered we're almost like neighbours at our workplaces

If the mats do not fit the WagonR, I will post it back here for someone else to pick up.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks