Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2016, 12:53   #3061
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
Thanks audioholic, it was nice meeting you I discovered we're almost like neighbours at our workplaces

If the mats do not fit the WagonR, I will post it back here for someone else to pick up.
If the mats don't fit your Waggie, put me first in line please. Got enough Maruti vehicles to make it fit somewhere
Old 31st August 2016, 21:01   #3062
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Forgot to post this one before, but I have also the parts catalogue of WagonR to give away. Since this is a valuable piece of info, I would love if someone is willing to take this, but share it with others by either scanning the whole thing or passing it on when not needed. Pickup again from residence in BSK or office in Whitefield EPIP.
Old 1st September 2016, 11:22   #3063
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
Forgot to post this one before, but I have also the parts catalogue of WagonR to give away. Since this is a valuable piece of info, I would love if someone is willing to take this, but share it with others by either scanning the whole thing or passing it on when not needed. Pickup again from residence in BSK or office in Whitefield EPIP.
Would like to get this if available. Thanks in advance!
Old 1st September 2016, 12:03   #3064
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
Would like to get this if available. Thanks in advance!
Sure. Same place and same time on tuesday?
Old 1st September 2016, 12:05   #3065
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Sure. Same place and same time on tuesday?
Sure, thanks!
Old 2nd September 2016, 09:32   #3066
BHPian

Hello Bhpians,

This is not exactly a giveaway post, however, could not find any better thread, hence posting it here (Mods please help, if there is a better thread).
I have a Zoomcar Scorpio booked for 3rd to 5th Sept ( from morning 3a.m Saturday to 5p.m Monday, 620 kms limit, location: Indiranagar), however, due to personal reasons, I wont be able to avail it. If anybody interested please reply to my post (as pm might not be available for me).
Old 2nd September 2016, 11:54   #3067
Distinguished - BHPian

I have loads of aquarium Moss to give away. There is a moss explosion in my fish tank and hence clearing it away. These are the regular Java Moss and Xmass moss for which shopkeepers charge a lot. Let me know if someone is interested.
Old 2nd September 2016, 12:37   #3068
Distinguished - BHPian

@audioholic - Which part of BLR are you in ?
Old 2nd September 2016, 12:40   #3069
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
@audioholic - Which part of BLR are you in ?
Banashankari 2nd stage Or pickup from whitefield too on weekdays.
Old 4th September 2016, 01:11   #3070
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abirnale View Post
I have second generation SX4 Stock HU (without any connectors, unfortunately) to give away. Strictly pickup at my workplace (Jp Nagar Phase 3, Bangalore). Anyone interested, quote my post and PM me your contact details. We can coordinate offline and ensure you get this item.
Let me know if this is available, would love to fit it on my ritzy
Old 4th September 2016, 11:56   #3071
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by InControl View Post
Let me know if this is available, would love to fit it on my ritzy
I already picked it, and its up and running in my SX4 I have the HU from my SX4 available but it doesnt have a USB port but. If you would like to pick it up you may. But not sure how you will fit it.
Old 5th September 2016, 16:20   #3072
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I already picked it, and its up and running in my SX4 I have the HU from my SX4 available but it doesnt have a USB port but. If you would like to pick it up you may. But not sure how you will fit it.
Is this a single DIN or double DIN system. I have a 98 model Zen and want to put a sound system in. Would be interested in picking up the HU. Please PM your number as well. I had it but lost it when changed phone.
Old 5th September 2016, 16:26   #3073
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
Is this a single DIN or double DIN system. I have a 98 model Zen and want to put a sound system in. Would be interested in picking up the HU. Please PM your number as well. I had it but lost it when changed phone.
Its an integrated audio and the fascia is double din, but the system fits in a single DIN slot. Not sure if its possible for it to fit in other cars. But i can definitely give you in case you want to try some jugaad

In other news, I have some com paint Breeze blue paint for Maruti WagonR or any other car with same shade. Since the car is no longer with me, the paint can is simply lying downstairs. I think half can or a little lesser than that is left. Maybe useful for some touch ups or painting the door handles, mud flaps etc.

Last edited by audioholic : 5th September 2016 at 16:28.
Old 6th September 2016, 18:53   #3074
BHPian

Quote:
Aaahhhh
I have the 1st gen factory system on my Ritzy that comes with the aux in so I will pass. Thank you
Old 13th September 2016, 13:07   #3075
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
If the mats don't fit your Waggie, put me first in line please. Got enough Maruti vehicles to make it fit somewhere
The Celerio rear mats are not a fit for the WagonR, so you can have these if you want.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks