Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2016, 00:12   #3166
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I have OEM floor mats of Fiat Grande Punto which I used for two years. I can give it to anyone interested in Bangalore. The complete set is in decent condition.

Thanks,
Ravi
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-floor_mat.jpg  

Old 8th December 2016, 03:35   #3167
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimathi View Post
I have OEM floor mats of Fiat Grande Punto which I used for two years. I can give it to anyone interested in Bangalore. The complete set is in decent condition.

Thanks,
Ravi
Hi Ravi. Would be interested in these as they would fit my Fiesta reasonably well though not perfectly
Old 8th December 2016, 11:34   #3168
Senior - BHPian

I had an old aquaguard which we were using from past 11 years. Recently I upgraded to Magna version. The old one that we had still was working fine. So planning to give it off. It needs a change of candle though. The one that I have for giveaway is the below version.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-aquaguard.jpg

Let me know if anybody would want it.
Old 8th December 2016, 11:48   #3169
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
Hi Ravi. Would be interested in these as they would fit my Fiesta reasonably well though not perfectly
Ganapathy,

I gave it to a neighbour who is also a member in team bhp for his Swift. He said he will return it if it doesn't fit his car. I will ping you if he returns it back.

Thanks,
Ravi
Old 8th December 2016, 12:48   #3170
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimathi View Post
Ganapathy,

I gave it to a neighbour who is also a member in team bhp for his Swift. He said he will return it if it doesn't fit his car. I will ping you if he returns it back.

Thanks,
Ravi
No problem at all. Can always PM me if they are available

Last edited by Zappo : 8th December 2016 at 13:35. Reason: Please do not use more than two emoticons in a post. Refer to our rules of posting.
Old 9th December 2016, 13:09   #3171
BHPian

Have a set if beige 3D mats that have been lying around for Skoda Rapid. they might need a little cleaning but are in good shape. They fit very well. Collection from close to Haralur Road, Bangalore. PM if anyone interested.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-3d-mats.jpg  

Old 12th December 2016, 14:20   #3172
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinP View Post
Have a set if beige 3D mats that have been lying around for Skoda Rapid.
UPDATE - Reserved for vinay kamath if he is unable to collect pganapathy you can have them.
Old 19th December 2016, 13:22   #3173
Senior - BHPian

Putting up my TBG Street gloves for adoption. In good condition, no scrapes and cuts. The piece of material on the RHS thumb - the stitching has come off a bit. Reason for putting it for adoption - upgraded to Held Sambia and another full gauntlet is on the way. So this is not being used anymore.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1482133795.734809.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1482133805.350682.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1482133814.269473.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1482133830.052532.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1482133846.933727.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1482133870.175419.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1482133884.041598.jpg

PS: the LHS thumb has a wiper for the visor.
Old 19th December 2016, 17:28   #3174
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Putting up my TBG Street gloves for adoption. In good condition, no scrapes and cuts. The piece of material on the RHS thumb - the stitching has come off a bit.
PS: the LHS thumb has a wiper for the visor.
Hey IronH4WK, what size are the gloves. If they are XL, I would like them.
Old 19th December 2016, 17:39   #3175
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyascashyap View Post
Hey IronH4WK, what size are the gloves. If they are XL, I would like them.

Sorry mate, it's size M (forgot to mention that in my post, apologies).
Old 19th December 2016, 18:39   #3176
BHPian

Quote:
Putting up my TBG Street gloves for adoption. In good condition, no scrapes and cuts. The piece of material on the RHS thumb - the stitching has come off a bit. Reason for putting it for adoption - upgraded to Held Sambia and another full gauntlet is on the way. So this is not being used anymore.
Can I have it if nobody is in the queue? M size might fit me. I usually use L and they're slightly large(r).
I can pick it up over the weekend.
Old 19th December 2016, 18:59   #3177
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divya Sharan View Post
Can I have it if nobody is in the queue? M size might fit me. I usually use L and they're slightly large(r).
I can pick it up over the weekend.
My apologies. The gloves have been claimed by schakravarthy over PM.
Old 25th December 2016, 12:37   #3178
BHPian

Got two tickets for Dangal

Theater: Lakshmi theatre.
When: today
Time: 3:45 p.m
No of tickets: 2

AD
Old 25th December 2016, 21:24   #3179
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

My apologies. The gloves have been claimed by schakravarthy over PM.
Thanks a ton for the gloves, IronH4WK.
The gloves will 'feel at home' I guess, since my friend rides a Ninja too.
Old 26th December 2016, 10:27   #3180
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by schakravarthy View Post
Thanks a ton for the gloves, IronH4WK.
The gloves will 'feel at home' I guess, since my friend rides a Ninja too.

My pleasure

I'm going to put up couple of more things here as part of the decluttering drive (a jacket, a helmet etc). I'll put it up once I'm back from my Christmas vacation.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks