Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2017, 08:12   #3376
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
I have a couple of T10 RED LED bulbs to give away in case anyone needs it. I had got them to replace the high mount stop lamp bulbs with brighter ones but I realised that the T10 incandescent bulbs were able to put out more usable light. Hence, reverted back to them. I guess these LEDs will do better in other places. Pickup from Banashankari or Whitefield.
if its not reserved, I will take it
Old 20th May 2017, 09:09   #3377
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjithin View Post
if its not reserved, I will take it
Sure! It's reserved for you. . Let me know when you will pick it up.
Old 21st May 2017, 11:50   #3378
Senior - BHPian

I have a 3 year old car seat to give away. Details as given below:

Brand: 1st step
Type: Forward and rear facing both
Capacity: For infants/toddlers till 13 kg, can be used as a baby carrier too.
Condition: Good
Other info: Used by 2 kids till now (mine and a friend's)
Reason for giving away: Bought another one of bigger capacity
Delivery: Pick up only (area - Kothrud, Pune)

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-seat1.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-seat2.jpg

Cheers,
Vikram

Last edited by comfortablynumb : 21st May 2017 at 11:52.
Old 21st May 2017, 14:42   #3379
BHPian

Autocar old issues from 2010 to 2013

Dear friends, am having old issues of Autocar, from 2010 to 2013. Would like to give them to auto, car lover for his or her library. Dont want to sell them to Kabadiwala. I am not expecting anything in return unless you insist. You can pick them from Hyderabad where i live.

Admin, sorry, if this is in wrong section. Please move as appropriate.

Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1495357921496.jpg  

Old 21st May 2017, 15:13   #3380
BHPian

Three pulls from a Dell Latitude D531. This is a 2007 model, I believe, but Latitiudes are designed for compatibility, so hoping this will be of use to someone. Last known, all three parts were working (CPU died).

Power Supply (original), Battery (replacement bought from Dell), DVD drive (original). Pics below. Part / model numbers should be visible in the pics.

------------------------

Solaris 8 for Intel DVD, + Bonus software + instructions book and license. This was a freebie from Sun Microsystems during their last days.

------------------------

Pick-up only please; I will be terribly busy for the next few weeks and will not have time to ship. I am in South Bangalore, a km south of Meenakshi Mall. PM me please.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-pwr-supply.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-batt.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dvd-drv.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-solaris-8.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-solaris-bonus.jpg  

Old 21st May 2017, 15:43   #3381
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortablynumb View Post
I have a 3 year old car seat to give away.
Hi Vikram, can I have it? I am in Pune and work in HJW, so can meet somewhere. If not, can pick up from Kothrud.

Last edited by Shashankjk : 21st May 2017 at 15:45.
Old 21st May 2017, 17:15   #3382
Senior - BHPian

I have an APC UPS (you need to buy a brand new battery) for computer which I don't use anymore with all the manuals and CD.

http://www.amazon.in/APC-BE700Y-IN-UPS/dp/B00B2LA6H8

Local pickup from Yerwada, Pune on weekends with prior appointment.

Edit: I don't login frequently, so there might be delays in responding.
Old 21st May 2017, 23:20   #3383
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashankjk View Post
Hi Vikram, can I have it? I am in Pune and work in HJW, so can meet somewhere. If not, can pick up from Kothrud.
Yup, booked for you and replied to your PM.
Old 22nd May 2017, 10:22   #3384
Distinguished - BHPian

I have these automotive grade waterproof connectors with me:

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1422291912232p2373507.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1422291865652p2373435.jpg

Attaching these directly from the website gearbest.com since I dont have pictures with me. If anyone is needing to use them, I can hand over a couple of single pin as well as double pin connectors.
Old 22nd May 2017, 11:24   #3385
BHPian

Quote:
I have these automotive grade waterproof connectors with me:

Attachment 1641076

Attachment 1641077

Attaching these directly from the website gearbest.com since I dont have pictures with me. If anyone is needing to use them, I can hand over a couple of single pin as well as double pin connectors.
Can i have these please? I will pick it up from you. Will PM
Old 22nd May 2017, 11:48   #3386
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudeepg View Post
Can i have these please? I will pick it up from you. Will PM
Please let me know the quantity. Another BHPian has requested for some and we can split the quantity based on what each needs.

I have four Double pin and four Single pin connectors with me.
Old 22nd May 2017, 11:50   #3387
BHPian

Quote:
Please let me know the quantity. Another BHPian has requested for some and we can split the quantity based on what each needs.

I have four Double pin and four Single pin connectors with me.
I'll need two, 2 P connectors and two 1 P connectors
Old 22nd May 2017, 12:09   #3388
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by createrkid View Post
Any chance you'd ship it to me? I'd be more than willing to pay for shipping plus a little extra for your inconvenience. Don't bother if it's too much of a headache.
Sorry, I don't have the bandwidth for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitish.arnold View Post
I am a fitness enthusiast..will make full use of it, reside in south delhi, can pick it from your place if it can fit in back of nissan terrano
It should be able to fit. Just sent you an email, since you can't/don't receive IMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalin1 View Post
Hi animeshb,

Is this still available?
Yes, it is, the previous person who had volunteered went cold. Are you around in Gurgaon?
Old 22nd May 2017, 12:34   #3389
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Boss View Post
RICOH 50mm prime lens, lying idle for over 3 years but no fungus / dust inside the lens. I couldn't check the function as the body with kit lens was sold long back. I couldn't locate the front and back covers either.
Pick-up from Mahindra World City preferred.

Attachment 1630309

Attachment 1630310

Attachment 1630311
Consider me next in queue if it is available somehow! Please sir. I'm new to this thread.
Old 22nd May 2017, 12:44   #3390
Team-BHP Support

I have fortuner HID kit with ballast and Relay. Pickup from Noida by Wednesday.

Then I have some posters(limited edition porsche etc.,) which I am giving away. PM if you can make it to Noida by Wednesday.

+ Some other stuff also I think, as I clear the attics may discover more.

Most Viewed