Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th December 2017, 18:42   #3556
Distinguished - BHPian

One OSRAM rallye 45/40W bulb for giveaway since I ordered two by mistake. Pickup from BSK or Whitefield in EPIP zone.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1513602732.825204.jpg

Suitable for two wheelers with the 35w HS1 halogen lamps. This is an upgrade.
Old 18th December 2017, 19:31   #3557
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
On a related note - does the higher wattage bulb need any modification to the electrical system ? They are telling me no mods required

Coincidentally, I ordered one last week
Old 18th December 2017, 19:42   #3558
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
On a related note - does the higher wattage bulb need any modification to the electrical system ? They are telling me no mods required

Coincidentally, I ordered one last week
Not required IMO. The increase in wattage is not even 50% so the existing setup can handle that much of an increase in current. Hence there won't be any issues practically.
Old 18th December 2017, 21:16   #3559
BHPian

Quote:
One OSRAM rallye 45/40W bulb for giveaway since I ordered two by mistake. Pickup from BSK or Whitefield in EPIP zone.
Attachment 1707309

Can I have it? I can pick up from Whitefield.
Old 18th December 2017, 22:15   #3560
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Not required IMO. The increase in wattage is not even 50% so the existing setup can handle that much of an increase in current. Hence there won't be any issues practically.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sathya.bhat View Post
Can I have it? I can pick up from Whitefield.
Reserved this one for Sathya.

Also I still have a can of Armorall quick wax with me which I would like to give away. Had put it up here earlier but the pick up did not happen. In addition to that one can of Sonax Wax polish is also lying with me. Would be offering to give away that as well.
Old 18th December 2017, 22:42   #3561
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
I'm using this spec on my Apache RTR 160 for more than 6 months now, without any issues. But my usage is very limited, say hardly 200 km (cumulative) night drive in a month.
Old 21st December 2017, 22:21   #3562
Senior - BHPian

Mistakenly ordered 4 Standard sized Fuse Taps with 10 A fuse each. Been lying just idle since quite sometime back. Came out while digging old stuff. Still kept as they were delivered. Up for grabs for any DIY enthu.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-wp_20171221_18_05_52_pro.jpg
Old 22nd December 2017, 12:12   #3563
BHPian

Quote:
Reserved this one for Sathya.

Also I still have a can of Armorall quick wax with me which I would like to give away. Had put it up here earlier but the pick up did not happen. In addition to that one can of Sonax Wax polish is also lying with me. Would be offering to give away that as well.
Hi audioholic,
Are the Armorall and Sonax still available? If so please let me know.
Old 22nd December 2017, 14:09   #3564
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalin1 View Post
Hi audioholic,
Are the Armorall and Sonax still available? If so please let me know.
The armorall has been reserved by Condor, but the Sonax is still there. Used a bit of it though, but there is still half of it left.
Old 22nd December 2017, 16:26   #3565
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosbert View Post
Any old compact cassette collectors here?
The collection is random. You can choose to take all or selected titles.
Pickup from Outer Ring Road Area, Bangalore.
It was nice meeting you, yosbert. Thanks for the wonderful collection of cassette.
Old 26th December 2017, 23:16   #3566
Distinguished - BHPian

Close to 20 years old set-top box / receiver, analog one came with 12' dish antenna. Left unused from 2002 but it was in perfect working condition. I'm sure it's pretty useless as such, but can be used for components (or the chassis for building custom amplifiers) It houses a 230v to 17V/26V 1A transformer (perfect working condition)

Pick-up only (Tirupur or Chennai)

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_0511.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_0512.jpg

Blackberry for size comparison only
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_0513.jpg
Old 12th January 2018, 10:52   #3567
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosbert View Post
Some more items to give away. A couple of books.

- The C Programming Language 2nd Edition - by Kernighan & Ritchie.
This used to be a bible for C programming back in the college days. Not sure how relevant it is today, may be more useful as a collector item. Turns out I had two copies of this book with me, so giving away one of them.

- Collins Cobuild English Language Dictionary
Again not sure how relevant this is today.

Pickup from Bangalore ORR area.
Hi,

I would be interested in "The C Programming Language 2nd Edition" - by Kernighan & Ritchie.

Is it still available ?

Last edited by jeevan007 : 12th January 2018 at 11:00.
Old 12th January 2018, 11:47   #3568
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeevan007 View Post
Hi,

I would be interested in "The C Programming Language 2nd Edition" - by Kernighan & Ritchie.

Is it still available ?
Sorry, it was claimed long back.
Old 12th January 2018, 11:51   #3569
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by parsh View Post
Mistakenly ordered 4 Standard sized Fuse Taps with 10 A fuse each. Been lying just idle since quite sometime back. Came out while digging old stuff. Still kept as they were delivered. Up for grabs for any DIY enthu.

Attachment 1708285
I would be glad if you could possibly send them through post.
I was willing to add DRL's to my car. Hence those fuse taps were required.
Old 12th January 2018, 12:04   #3570
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaljain View Post
I would be glad if you could possibly send them through post.
I was willing to add DRL's to my car. Hence those fuse taps were required.
Wouldn't mind, but not getting enough time to check and post, posting electronics is quite a hassle as such. One other BHPian too requested from out of town quite sometime back. But have not been unable to do so till now.

Would be definitely available for personal pick-up from Mumbai in and around Powai.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks