Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2018, 13:31   #3616
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
-- my aquarium. I am putting it here as a giveaway.
Quoting myself. Aquarium setup is reserved for Audioholic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerd1200 View Post
Hi, May I have the monitor please (if not claimed already)?
Sure nerd1200. It is reserved for you. Let me know which is a convenient location for you to collect it.
Old 31st March 2018, 13:35   #3617
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:

Also I have this 14" monitor for giveaway too. It is from AOC and is in working condition.

Attachment 1747332
I can pick up the monitor if its OK with you.
Old 31st March 2018, 14:03   #3618
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000rpm View Post
Monitor is reserved for nerd1200. If he won't need it then I will hand it over to you.
Old 6th April 2018, 17:19   #3619
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sure nerd1200. It is reserved for you. Let me know which is a convenient location for you to collect it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000rpm View Post
2000rpm, monitor was picked up by nerd1200 today. Nice catching up with you Deb.
Old 8th April 2018, 01:24   #3620
BHPian

Hi Guys, I have got a sparingly used (was used for 6-8 months) Piano / Keyboard stand which we used for a Yamaha P-40 Piano. We since bought a permanent stand for the piano, and this is lying unsed. Since its adjustable, it should fit most large size digital pianos / keyboards.

Attached is a folded picture of this. Please let me know if anyone needs this. The only caveat is that you would have to pick it up from my place in Gurgaon (DLF Phase - 4).

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_1001.jpg
Old 10th April 2018, 10:45   #3621
BHPian

Hi,

two pairs of used Car Horns, if anyone needs:

1) Hella S90 Pair (High Tone and Low Tone): they were part of my Xylo

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1-hella-xylo-copy.jpg

2) Bosch Symphony: they were installed in my other car

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-2-bosch-tf-copy.jpg

Pickup from Mira Road or Andheri (next week on-wards), or Vashi (this week) - sorry, that's how I'm placed these days.

OT: btw in both vehicles I upgraded horns to Hella Signature Red Grill (with relay & wiring harness) - they are super loud, I like them.

regards,
Pranav
Old 10th April 2018, 12:59   #3622
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcpranav View Post
Hi,

two pairs of used Car Horns, if anyone needs:

1) Hella S90 Pair (High Tone and Low Tone): they were part of my Xylo

2) Bosch Symphony: they were installed in my other car

Pickup from Mira Road or Andheri (next week on-wards), or Vashi (this week) - sorry, that's how I'm placed these days.
Hello Pranav,

I would like to pick up the Bosch Symphony ones. I can't send a PM to you but if you could, please share your number. We will co-ordinate the location and the day to meet.

Last edited by sunilch : 10th April 2018 at 13:11. Reason: Corrected the grammer.
Old 10th April 2018, 15:09   #3623
BHPian

Hello fellow Bhpians,

I am having a Philips CRT monitor fully functional condition and would like to give it to some one who needs it. I also have my stock horn set of Hoda Jazz. Both the items are available at Besant Nagar, Chennai.

Do let me know if someone needs it.

Thanks.
Old 14th April 2018, 17:36   #3624
BHPian

Hi everyone.

Would like to give-away the original head-unit taken out of my 2011 Fortuner. This is a basic CD-MP3 player with radio. Few switches have faded as this was used until November 2017. All controls work fine.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20180414_173346.jpg

BR.
Old 15th April 2018, 12:28   #3625
BHPian

Can I have it Sagar if it has not been claimed so far .
Old 23rd April 2018, 13:44   #3626
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
-- SNIP -- my aquarium. I am putting it here as a giveaway. If somebody needs it please let me know.

The complete set includes
1. Fish tank (3*2*2)
2. LED light
3. Cover( broken at the edges)
4. Internal filter
5. External filter
6. Tank stand
7. White sand and other ornamental elements.
8. Food (cichlids)
9. Fish net
10. Small aquarium.
Quoting myself here. I have handed over the complete aquarium set-up to Audioholic over the weekend.

I still have white sand and fish net available. Let me know if somebody needs it.
Old 23rd April 2018, 14:24   #3627
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Quoting myself here. I have handed over the complete aquarium set-up to Audioholic over the weekend.

I still have white sand and fish net available. Let me know if somebody needs it.
Thanks a lot for the stuff Sunil! However, since there are some extra stuff which I wont be using, I would like to pass on two air pumps to anyone who is interested. I do not require them and it somehow came with all the stuff which I had not noticed.
Old 23rd April 2018, 21:44   #3628
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
Thanks a lot for the stuff Sunil! However, since there are some extra stuff which I wont be using, I would like to pass on two air pumps to anyone who is interested. I do not require them and it somehow came with all the stuff which I had not noticed.
Oh yeah there were two air pumps . Not sure if I had mentioned earlier. I had kept in the box and gave it to you as a whole package. Cool somebody in need can take it from you.
Old 24th April 2018, 08:09   #3629
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
I am interested in these airpumps. Please let me know if you are ok to give it. I can come and pick it up from you.

Regards,
narayanang76
Old 24th April 2018, 09:09   #3630
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayanang76 View Post
I am interested in these airpumps. Please let me know if you are ok to give it. I can come and pick it up from you.

Regards,
narayanang76
Happy to give it. Rather I am just passing it on to you. I can hand it over to you either at my residence or my office in Whitefield.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks