Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 2nd May 2018, 15:36   #3646
Team-BHP Support

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

D-Link Model: DIR-600M. If anybody wants please pick it up from my place in Indiranagar.

Only condition is this: It has to be picked up latest by 6pm (3rd May) tomorrow.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-image1.jpg
Old 2nd May 2018, 16:18   #3647
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
D-Link Model: DIR-600M. If anybody wants please pick it up from my place in Indiranagar.

Only condition is this: It has to be picked up latest by 6pm (3rd May) tomorrow.

Attachment 1757300
Can you reserve it for me. Will have it Picked up tomorrow.Sent you a PM.
Old 2nd May 2018, 16:20   #3648
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaveed View Post
Can you reserve it for me. Will have it Picked up tomorrow.Sent you a PM.
I think it's going by this evening. If not, you're there.
Old 2nd May 2018, 16:36   #3649
Distinguished - BHPian

I have a pair of Hella 130/90W H4 halogen bulbs to give away. I got them just to try out how it is and didnt find them any better than the Phillips bulbs I currently use, and hence will give away to anyone who wants to use them.
Old 2nd May 2018, 18:53   #3650
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
I have a pair of Hella 130/90W H4 halogen bulbs to give away. I got them just to try out how it is and didnt find them any better than the Phillips bulbs I currently use, and hence will give away to anyone who wants to use them.
Hi audioholic,

Has someone claimed it? If not, I am interested.
Old 2nd May 2018, 19:39   #3651
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalin1 View Post
Hi audioholic,

Has someone claimed it? If not, I am interested.
You will be first in line
Old 2nd May 2018, 21:52   #3652
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjithin View Post
Lot of small D and large D and P type weather strips for car external sound insulation. I bought this for Ertiga, costed 3-4 K, but never used. Should be enough for a hatch/sedan

Adding one more item - car jack and spanner

Pick up from Whitefield in the evenings before 2nd May.
If they are not yet taken, would like to pick them. I stay in Whitefield.

Last edited by Akshay1234 : 5th May 2018 at 10:04. Reason: quote tags
Old 3rd May 2018, 09:56   #3653
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjithin View Post
Lot of small D and large D and P type weather strips for car external sound insulation. I bought this for Ertiga, costed 3-4 K, but never used. Should be enough for a hatch/sedan

Adding one more item - car jack and spanner

Pick up from Whitefield in the evenings before 2nd May.
Both items are picked up.
Old 4th May 2018, 12:06   #3654
BHPian

Quote:
Happy to give it. Rather I am just passing it on to you. I can hand it over to you either at my residence or my office in Whitefield.
Thanks @audioholic for passing on these aquarium airpumps. And nice meeting you as well.

Regards,
narayanang76
Old 4th May 2018, 21:23   #3655
Distinguished - BHPian

A pair of Nippon speakers from my Celerio up for giveaway. Close to two years old but working in its usual style. Removed them since I changed the speakers.
Old 5th May 2018, 00:48   #3656
BHPian

Quote:
A pair of Nippon speakers from my Celerio up for giveaway. Close to two years old but working in its usual style. Removed them since I changed the speakers.
I am hoping to pick this up if its still available.
Old 5th May 2018, 13:15   #3657
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
--
I have a yearly membership of Gold's gym, Basavanagudi which is valid till end of August. -- You will get little more than 3 month valid membership.

P.S : I have asked my friends too and for now there are couple of them who have shown interest (yet to confirm). So they are first in queue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalvaz View Post
If its possible to transfer to Bombay, I would definitely be interested. Of course, that is assuming none of your friends take up this generous offer first.
Lalvaz, I checked and the membership cannot be transferred to Bombay location. Sorry.

Bangalore bhpians, this gym membership offer is still available. Only catch is this can be transferred only to Basavanagudi branch of gold gym. As said earlier the membership will be valid until end of August. Let me know if anybody is interested.
Old 7th May 2018, 10:09   #3658
Senior - BHPian

I have a decorative plate to give away. It comes with mounting bracket so you can hang it on the wall. I had bought this in a charity shop in England more than 15 years back.

If interested, please PM me. Pick-up from Bangalore only. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-plate1.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-plate2.jpg  

Old 7th May 2018, 11:30   #3659
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
Lalvaz, I checked and the membership cannot be transferred to Bombay location. Sorry.
No problem sir, Thank you for taking the trouble to check with them. All the very best.
Old 7th May 2018, 11:56   #3660
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autorahul View Post
I am hoping to pick this up if its still available.
It is available, but your location shows you are in Gurgaon. Is it correct?

Most Viewed