Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2019, 16:32   #3886
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbospooler View Post
I have 1 JetPrivilege Upgrade voucher which is expiring on 31st March.
If anyone is flying Jet on a trip under 1500 miles (in distance), before 31st March, do ping me your JP Number and I will transfer it.

First come first served.
Hi, have PM'd you.

Many thanks!
Old 27th March 2019, 07:46   #3887
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Assorted items - as is condition, used. Pick up in Indira Nagar, Chennai.

1. H1 and H7 Philips Crystal Vision bulbs (4300 kelvin)

2. One set OEM halogen bulbs for a 2014 Scorpio S10 (see section 2.4 here https://www.withyouhamesha.com/owner...PIO-mHawk.html) - I've converted to LEDs

3. A bit less than a litre (900 ml approx) of Mobil Super 3000 X1 engine oil with Ford WSS-M2C193C/D certification - this is filled in a 1 litre empty container of some different brand (I didn't want to keep a bigger oil can at home) but is about 6 months old based on the purchase date.
Old 27th March 2019, 08:05   #3888
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hserus View Post
Assorted items - as is condition, used. Pick up in Indira Nagar, Chennai.

1. H1 and H7 Philips Crystal Vision bulbs (4300 kelvin)

Hi I'd like the Philips bulbs if you would be kind enough to ship them, ofcourse I'll bear the shipping charges

Thanks
Old 27th March 2019, 10:14   #3889
Senior - BHPian

I have a used but in almost good condition (Need a thorough wash to wash out all the dust) TBG jacket to giveaway. This was my daily wear and the main headache I have with the jacket is that the main zipper will give away in 6 to 8 months. Have replaced the slider couple of times and it needs a replacement now (zipper will not close otherwise). No crash or tears (other than a small patch near neck - photo provided). Size is XXXL. Ideal for someone looking for a pillion jacket or a spare jacket.

Available to pick up from Singasandra.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20190309_164421.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20190309_164501.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20190309_164436.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20190309_164450.jpg

PS: The rain cover which came with the jacket is not a part of the giveaway. If the guy who picks up the jacket needs the internal thermal liner, please let me know - will search for it.
--Anoop

Last edited by theexperthand : 27th March 2019 at 10:16.
Old 28th March 2019, 05:23   #3890
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theexperthand View Post
I have a used but in almost good condition (Need a thorough wash to wash out all the dust) TBG jacket to giveaway.e know - will search for it.
--Anoop
I am interested in the jacket but will only come to Bangalore in mid to end May. If you don't mind waiting will pick it up from you then
Old 28th March 2019, 11:19   #3891
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
I am interested in the jacket but will only come to Bangalore in mid to end May. If you don't mind waiting will pick it up from you then
Two BHPians have contacted me via PM - if those gentlemen withdraw from the line, it's all yours.

PS: Hope you are ok with the size - it's XXXL

--Anoop
Old 28th March 2019, 11:41   #3892
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCS66SPDLSD View Post
Hi I'd like the Philips bulbs if you would be kind enough to ship them, ofcourse I'll bear the shipping charges

Thanks
If you wait a couple of weeks I will be in Hyderabad 13th afternoon - 14th night. Please PM me your address / phone number.
Old 28th March 2019, 12:50   #3893
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hserus View Post
If you wait a couple of weeks I will be in Hyderabad 13th afternoon - 14th night. Please PM me your address / phone number.
Sure sounds good.

Since I'm still a newbie I am not able to send a pm could you please send one and I'll reply with my details.

Once again many thanks
Old 28th March 2019, 12:56   #3894
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCS66SPDLSD View Post
Sure sounds good.

Since I'm still a newbie I am not able to send a pm could you please send one and I'll reply with my details.

Once again many thanks
Go here and you have a link where you can send me an email. Please send me your contact details. I will be in the Hitec City area.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/members/hserus.html
Old 28th March 2019, 15:18   #3895
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I have a used but in almost good condition (Need a thorough wash to wash out all the dust) TBG jacket to giveaway. This was my daily wear and the main headache I have with the jacket is that the main zipper will give away in 6 to 8 months. Have replaced the slider couple of times and it needs a replacement now (zipper will not close otherwise). No crash or tears (other than a small patch near neck - photo provided). Size is XXXL. Ideal for someone looking for a pillion jacket or a spare jacket.
Please add me in the line. I am quite XXL and XXL should just be fine. Never thought I would need one. Felt its good to have for rides like I did last month https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/trave...aj-legend.html (Ride to Mangalore on my Bajaj Chetak to fetch a Bajaj Legend)
Old 30th March 2019, 11:23   #3896
BHPian

I have a new Short Knee Brace which I used just for a couple of hours. Needed a different kind of brace and hence this is unused since.
It can be used in case of ligament injuries or dislocation.
Let me know if anyone wants to take it off my hands. Will ship it if requested or else pickup from Versova, Mumbai.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1553925199785.jpg
Old 30th March 2019, 18:47   #3897
BHPian

Quote:
I have a used but in almost good condition (Need a thorough wash to wash out all the dust) TBG jacket to giveaway.
--Anoop
Thanks for the jacket. It was nice meeting you and finding out about our mutual friend at my office. I will make good use of this jacket:-)
Old 30th March 2019, 20:46   #3898
BHPian

Hi Guys,

I have 2 bottles of Motul Motomix 2T oil and carburetor manifold of Yamaha rx135 lying in unused condition. If interested, one can pick up from Noida and Gurgaon. Happy to help.
Old 3rd April 2019, 07:50   #3899
Distinguished - BHPian

Some Old technical manuals: may be useful for fresh techies who want to understand concepts.

1. Citrix & Veritas File System:
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_1893.jpg

2. CHECKPOINT firewall & Cisco ATM Port Interface Installation guide
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_1894.jpg

3. EMC Celerra File System:
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_1895.jpg
Old 3rd April 2019, 07:57   #3900
Distinguished - BHPian

An Amazon Echo Dot is available for the taking. Works perfectly fine, just that no one in the house (including me) is using it. Practically unused since I bought it.

PM me if you want it. I'll be backpacking till May, so I'll send it once I'm back in Chennai.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks