Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 5th July 2019, 19:34   #3961
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by skpower View Post
I have following items for giveaway. I am staying at Marthahalli, Blr and my office is in Ecity Phase2. If anyone interested, please let me know and you have to collect these from me from any one of these two locations.

2) P8 HID kit (2 Balasts and 2 H4 4300K HID bulbs) - I was using this setup for my VW Polo car. Car has been sold, by replacing this setup by originals halogen bulbs. These bulbs have both Low and high. Everything was working fine except one bulb, when it was removed.

Can you reserve the HID kit for me? Can it be fitted in any existing HID setup? I already have one but it hardly throws any light.
Old 6th July 2019, 12:38   #3962

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin.terminat View Post
Hello,

Can I please have the HID kit?

EDIT: Nevermind, I think someone else can put it to better use
HID kit was first blocked by Ashwin and it is going to him.

Many thanks to Admin GTO for removing my earlier post having my cell number. Even though post got removed, but he was kind enough to pass my number only to members requesting for the kit.

Now I am only having the router, if anyone wants please do let me know.
Thanks,
Old 7th July 2019, 07:31   #3963

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
Have these parts for Luna TFR plus lying with me. If anyone here wants it, PM me.
Attachment 1888753
Hi

If this is still available I would like to pick it up

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Sunil
Old 7th July 2019, 11:46   #3964
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilnp View Post
Hi

If this is still available I would like to pick it up

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Sunil
Yes, it is still available. You can have it.

I see you are a newbie here, can you send me your contact number on kumblauday@gmail.com. We can take it up further from there.
Old 7th July 2019, 22:54   #3965
BHPian

Have an unused baby bather to give away.. Can be used for the baby from birth till he/she is able to sit without support.

Got it for my son and totally forgot about it. It has never been used and is available for pick-up from Manyata Tech Park, Bangalore.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_2512.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_2513.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_2510.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_2511.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_2509.jpg  

Old 8th July 2019, 13:46   #3966
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan's_valet View Post
Have an unused baby bather to give away..
available for pick-up from Manyata Tech Park, Bangalore.
Have sent you a PM.
Old 8th July 2019, 22:29   #3967
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keynote View Post
Have sent you a PM.
Just replied to your message.. Have blocked it for you..
Old 10th July 2019, 21:01   #3968
BHPian

Quote:
Have an unused baby bather to give away.. Can be used for the baby from birth till he/she is able to sit without support.

Got it for my son and totally forgot about it. It has never been used and is available for pick-up from Manyata Tech Park, Bangalore.
Second in queue for this. Please let me know in case no one collects it.
Old 12th July 2019, 19:37   #3969
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
Have these parts for Luna TFR plus lying with me. If anyone here wants it, PM me.

Parts claimed by sunilnp. It was nice meeting you.
Old 13th July 2019, 07:32   #3970
Senior - BHPian

Got a pair of H1 12V 55W bulbs for give away. These were from my E2O.
Can pick up near Royal Meenakshi Mall.
Old 13th July 2019, 08:25   #3971
Team-BHP Support

When I recently bought a neglected Pre-loved car, I found this rear seat tray in the back seat. Ideally can by used for laptops etc. It is suspended by the head restraints of the front seat.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_4632.jpg

None of us are backseat drivers so it is up from grabs. It looks grubby in the pic but I have cleaned it up since.

Collect from Richmond Circle area of Bangalore- First PM Request will get it

Edit - Already taken - subject to actual collection

Last edited by ajmat : 13th July 2019 at 08:45.
Old 15th July 2019, 07:10   #3972
BHPian

Quote:
Have blocked it for you..
Thank you for taking time in spite of your busy schedule and giving the baby bather It was indeed a very nice meet and hope to catch up with you soon.
Old 15th July 2019, 08:51   #3973
Senior - BHPian

Not sure, if it can be any use for anyone, i have a 175/65 R15 Michelin XM1 stepny tyre which is unused as i upgraded to 195/60. Can be picked up in Bangalore if anyone interested. This one is 9 year old.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-tyre.jpg  

Old 15th July 2019, 16:14   #3974
BHPian

I have an RO Zero B Emerald water purifier to give away.

It was purchased in 2013 and we have to upgraded to Kent now. The internal filter/membrane on the Zero B which has a life of about 3 to 4 years was last replaced in May 2016. The technician during the last service (about a month ago) had said this filter might need to be replaced in the near future. The rest of the water purifier is working fine.

Its capacity is 6 liters of purified water.

Pick up from LBS nagar (HAL airport road) or Manyatha tech park.

Last edited by Nalin1 : 15th July 2019 at 16:16.
Old 15th July 2019, 17:45   #3975
BHPian

Can I have this? If it works, It will be useful for somebody I know and can't buy one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalin1 View Post
I have an RO Zero B Emerald water purifier to give away.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 15th July 2019 at 17:58. Reason: quote content trimmed

Most Viewed