Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2019, 23:40   #3991
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalvaz View Post
Can I have it if it's not taken already?
Hi Lalvaz,

Yes. You are the first to respond so you may have it.
Please PM me for address and phone details.
Cheers,
SS
Old 16th August 2019, 21:34   #3992
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I have a Multimeter to giveaway. It is in pretty good condition and is an Indian brand I had brought a few years back. I am upgrading it . Not too basic nor too advanced. It needs a new battery though. However, I am in town only until next weekend and hence would be able to give it away only within then. Please dont mind the current state of it, I will give it a thorough cleanup before handing over. It was mainly used in the engine bays and dusty areas and hence doesnt look so great.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_6268.jpg
Old 16th August 2019, 21:41   #3993
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
I have a Multimeter to giveaway. It is in pretty good condition and is an Indian brand I had brought a few years back. I am upgrading it . Not too basic nor too advanced. It needs a new battery though. However, I am in town only until next weekend and hence would be able to give it away only within then. Please dont mind the current state of it, I will give it a thorough cleanup before handing over. It was mainly used in the engine bays and dusty areas and hence doesnt look so great.

Attachment 1905762
Hi, audioholic, I would like to have it if no one has claimed it.
Old 16th August 2019, 21:57   #3994
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanth View Post
Not sure, if it can be any use for anyone, i have a 175/65 R15 Michelin XM1 stepny tyre which is unused as i upgraded to 195/60. Can be picked up in Bangalore if anyone interested. This one is 9 year old.
Hello. Willing to pick this up if nobody has blocked it. thanks

And finally, the Kenwood speaker themselves. These were removed around 4 years ago from my friend's car. It was working fine then.

Hello willing to pick up lcd mount and speakers if still available and none has asked for it or picked it up yet. Thanks

Quote:

Attachment 1905762
Add me to the next in que please.

Last edited by khan_sultan : 17th August 2019 at 08:28. Reason: Back to back posts
Old 16th August 2019, 23:06   #3995
Distinguished - BHPian

Ok, I did not expect such quick responses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA18 View Post
Hi, audioholic, I would like to have it if no one has claimed it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdpyen View Post
Hello, willing to pick it up if nobody has blocked it sir. Thanks
Fellow BHPian PearlJam was the first to lay stakes on the multimeter. Hence, the first preference will be to him.
The current queue stands like this:
1. PearlJam - Please check your PM.

2. KA18 - Sorry buddy, you were just four minutes later than PearlJam.
3. PdpYen
audioholic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2019, 14:48   #3996
BHPian

Quote:
1. PearlJam - Please check your PM.
Thanks audioholic, works well! Sorry KA18 and pdpyen
PearlJam is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th August 2019, 18:54   #3997
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajayclicks View Post
Would like to give my OEM XUV500 floor mats. Not sure if it includes the last row, but the first and middle row are definitely there. These are the semi-transparent ones that come with the car as a "welcome kit". Are three years old, and were used only for the first few month. Found them when we shifted residence a few weeks back, and I would rather give them away than throw them. Can be picked up from either Kanakpura Road, JP Nagar or Pritech Tech Park in Bangalore.
Hello willing to know if you still have these. Thanks
Old 20th August 2019, 20:06   #3998
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuki san View Post
Hi Lalvaz,

Yes. You are the first to respond so you may have it.
Please PM me for address and phone details.
Cheers,
SS
Was a pleasure meeting you Karl. Thank you for the PC. Loved your house and the way you maintain things. Thank you once again.
Old 20th August 2019, 22:26   #3999
BHPian

Quote:
Let me check and get back to you.

cheers.
Old 21st August 2019, 10:18   #4000
BHPian

Hi Guys,

I have a bunch of Electrical Engineering curriculum books that are of no use to me as I have moved to a completely different field.
There are 12 books ranging from Machines, Control Systems, Power System, etc. 10 in the below image and 2 Applied Mathematics.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20190821_100709.jpg
List of books:
  1. Control Systems - Norman Nise
  2. Power Electronics - Dr. P. S. Bhimbhra
  3. Power Systems - J. B. Gupta
  4. Electrical Machinery - Dr. P. S. Bimbhra
  5. Engineering Electromagnetics - W H Wyatt
  6. Electromagnetic Engineering - Sandeep Wali
  7. Circuit Theory & Networks - Surajit Bagchi
  8. Fundamentals of Electrical Drives - Gopal Dubey
  9. Electronic Devices & Circuits - David Bell
  10. Computer Organisation and Architecture - William Stallings
  11. Applied Mathematics SEM 4 - Kumbhojkar
  12. Applied Mathematics SEM 3 - Kumbhojkar

Interested folks can reach out to me via PM.

Last edited by GrandTourer : 21st August 2019 at 10:19.
Old 21st August 2019, 11:45   #4001
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandTourer View Post
Hi Guys,

I have a bunch of Electrical Engineering curriculum books that are of no use to me as I have moved to a completely different field.
There are 12 books ranging from Machines, Control Systems, Power System, etc. 10 in the below image and 2 Applied Mathematics.

Interested folks can reach out to me via PM.
One of my friends is a visiting faculty for engineering colleges. I would like to get this and give it to him, so that he can make the best use of it.

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 21st August 2019 at 23:11. Reason: Trimmed quoted post for the convenience of mobile users
Old 21st August 2019, 12:23   #4002
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000rpm View Post
One of my friend is a visiting faculty for engineering colleges. I would like to get this and give it to him, so that he can make best use of it.
Perfect!
I see your your profile says Mumbai. Let's coordinate logistics on PM.
Old 21st August 2019, 22:31   #4003
BHPian

Quote:
Hi, I still have them. Lets coordinate in PM.
Old 26th August 2019, 06:36   #4004
BHPian

Old Samsung CRT Monitor is available for pick up. It's in working condition. Power cable has some loose connection which might require a replacement.
Pick up from JP Nagar 8th Phase. Please PM me.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-monitor.jpg  

Old 26th August 2019, 08:00   #4005
BHPian

I have a set of H1 halogen bulbs that can be collected by anyone who needs them.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks