Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th September 2019, 16:41   #4021
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I have a couple of items to give away. All items are pick up only from Nal Stop area, Karve Road in Pune.

First one - A 19" Viewsonic monitor. Works perfectly fine, no issues.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-monitor.jpg

Second one - A Minolta X370S manual winding film camera with a 35-70mm zoom lens. Also has a Vivitar flash gun (I have not checked if the gun works or not).
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-camera.jpg

Third one - Reliance bluetooth speaker. These were used maybe once or twice but not more than that. I believe it has a radio function as well. I never liked the sound quality though.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-speakers.jpg
Old 15th September 2019, 07:17   #4022
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.A.G.7 View Post
Second one - A Minolta X370S manual winding film camera with a 35-70mm zoom lens. Also has a Vivitar flash gun (I have not checked if the gun works or not).
The camera is reserved for Mukesh Goel. The other two items are still available.
Old 15th September 2019, 09:07   #4023
BHPian

Hi,

Does the monitor has VGA or HDMI Input? I'll be interested in picking up the monitor.

Thanks in Advance
Old 15th September 2019, 09:09   #4024
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The camera is reserved for Mukesh Goel. The other two items are still available.
The monitor is reserved for boniver.
Old 15th September 2019, 09:11   #4025
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I have a couple of items to give away. All items are pick up only from Nal Stop area, Karve Road in Pune.

Attachment 1915077
That looks nice. Is it in working condition?
Old 15th September 2019, 15:42   #4026
Senior - BHPian

The Bluetooth speakers are reserved for 2000rpm

All 3 items are now claimed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancia_fanboy View Post
Does the monitor has VGA or HDMI Input? I'll be interested in picking up the monitor.
It has a VGA output. No HDMI. However, it's already claimed, sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
That looks nice. Is it in working condition?
Yes, the camera is in a working condition. Manual forward and rewind. About the flash, I don't know. It may or may not work.
Old 15th September 2019, 22:08   #4027
BHPian

Quote:

It has a VGA output. No HDMI. However, it's already claimed, sorry!
No worries, first come first serve
Old 16th September 2019, 01:38   #4028
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuki san View Post
Hi Guys,

I have a Lenovo IdeaCentre B340 (All-In-One) in a non working condition. 21 inch full HD screen. The hard drive and RAM have been removed. There is an issue with the screen. Sadly neither Lenovo nor any local technician is able to solve the problem. This cost me 70k about 4 years ago. If anyone wants it for spare parts or as a "donor", you are welcome to have it.

Pickup from Lokhandwala Complex. Andheri West.

Regards,
SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalvaz View Post
Can I have it if it's not taken already?

Please keep me in queue if it's still available.
Old 16th September 2019, 11:08   #4029
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkrish View Post
Please keep me in queue if it's still available.
Hi Pkrish,
Sorry but it was taken by Lalvaz about 2 weeks ago.
Cheers,
SS
Old 16th September 2019, 21:55   #4030
BHPian

Great thread : I have the following for pick up.

1) Optra 14"steel rims - 5 no's
2) Cedia header pipe with exhaust.
Old 17th September 2019, 11:20   #4031
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Dasco View Post

Please let me know if I can have the Cedia header pipe with exhaust

Cheers
Old 17th September 2019, 14:50   #4032
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilt View Post
Please let me know if I can have the Cedia header pipe with exhaust

Cheers
It's yours, but please mind that this is 7 years old and I am not sure about the condition, it's been packed by Red rooster performance guys and lying in my parking lot ever since, please check at your convenience and can pick it up. I'll PM you my contact info, Thanks!
Old 19th September 2019, 14:18   #4033
BHPian

i have brand new sealed tubes of PROATHLIX instant energy re-hydration tablets (orange flavour) (around 15 in nos.). Gifted to me by someone but have absolutely no idea what they are.From searching the net i gather they are for serious athletes or body builders.

If any serious user needs them, will be happy to give them away. Preferably only someone from Delhi. I am in no mood to ship them. I am attaching whatever info i got from the net. i assume no responsibility for their effects myself. Consume at your own risk.

Product Description
Proathlix Rehydration Tablets is best energy booster to get re-hydrate after hard workout, training, running and other high stamina sports.

Dehydration In Sports - All athletes will experience some level of electrolyte loss and dehydration. The extent of this loss depends on the type of physical activity, but more importantly the rate of sweat. The average football player sweats anywhere between 1.3% – 4% of body weight each game, and represents a high loss of electrolytes.

How Rehydration Tablets Work -Hydration Tablets contain a precise combination of salts, minerals, and glucose to restore electrolyte balance. The glucose aids the absorption of sodium through the wall of the intestine, correcting the electrolyte balance in the blood circulating the body and allows the body to rehydrate by moving water to where it’s needed the most.

Proathlix rehydration tablets come with all the vital components like Sucralose, Aerosil, Maltodextrin, glucose, sodium, citrate, Chloride which is required to replenish the body after dehydration etc. It comes in two tasty flavor pineapple and orange and easily dissolvable which make it instant energy booster. Source-https://ors.uk.com

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-proathlixinstantenergyrehydrationtabsorangeflavor12tabletseachtube500x500.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-proathlixinstantenergyrehydrationtabsorangeflavor12tabletseachtube500x500-1.jpg
Old 20th September 2019, 13:06   #4034
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Dasco View Post

Both are blocked for Prashanth and Sunnyboi
Old 21st September 2019, 09:32   #4035
Distinguished - BHPian

Have a giant xxl almost type fully water proof cover that will work for a jeep, scorpio style suv or even a car. It's a bit dirty, but nothing a small scrubbing wont take care of.

Pick up from near byapanahalli metro station in bangalore only.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks