Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th December 2020, 22:51   #4441
BANNED

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayanang76 View Post
Ok you can have it. I may also have a brand new Maruti genuine mud flap for Zen, will give away that too.

Regards, Narayanang76
Please let me know how to reach out to you. I am unable to send you a private message yet.
Old 28th December 2020, 09:34   #4442
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
I have the following things to giveaway -
1. Orange Hi-vis vest(not a whole jacket) - Got it from another BHP-ian for my riding uses, but my company also started providing us the same and hence I will pass this on.
2. Tons of scotchlock splice connectors
3. Two creative satellite speakers for computers, the sub was given away earlier but found this only now.

Pickup/dunzo possible tomorrow, from 28/12 till 5/01/2021 after which they will no longer be available.
I would be interested for the splice connectors. Pls let me know if no one else is in queue. I am from Mumbai / Navi Mumbai.

Thanks
Old 28th December 2020, 09:56   #4443
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdpyen View Post
Please let me know how to reach out to you. I am unable to send you a private message yet.
Yes I am unable to PM you as well.

You can email me on my gmail, id same as my Team-BHP handle
Old 28th December 2020, 10:13   #4444
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayanang76 View Post
Yes I am unable to PM you as well.

You can email me on my gmail, id same as my Team-BHP handle
Yes sir thanks for your help I have sent you an email.
Old 28th December 2020, 10:56   #4445
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameya Janvekar View Post
I would be interested for the splice connectors. Pls let me know if no one else is in queue. I am from Mumbai / Navi Mumbai.

Thanks
Hi Ameya,
There is plenty to give away. But I will not be able to ship it. Hence you will have to arrange the pickup on your own.
Old 29th December 2020, 23:01   #4446
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
I have a Samsung Syncmaster 943, 19 inch monitor in good working condition. Location Yelahanka, Bangalore.
The monitor was picked up by Avinash. Thank you all.
Traveler is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th December 2020, 08:43   #4447
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDED View Post
Hi
I am having a wheel alignment coupon to be given. I have recently done my wheel alignment and hence not in need of it. This coupon can be used at Bridgestone outlet at Vijaya Bank Colony, Near IIM, Bangalore.

This coupon has to be used on or before 31.12.2020. Pickup of coupon from Meenakshi Temple, BG Road, Bangalore.

Thanks
MDED
Hello MDED. I'd like to pick it up today if possible. Please let me know. Also I am not able to send private message, so please let me know how to contact you.
Pradeepyen is my gmail ID.
Old 31st December 2020, 17:28   #4448
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
Hey guys,

I have the following to give away.

1. 4 wheel caps from a 2020 dzire.

2. Hi visibility jacket with reflectors. Size large flourocent green.
Please put me in line for the 4 wheel caps from the DZire if it has not been claimed already.
Old 31st December 2020, 19:53   #4449
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianv2 View Post
Please put me in line for the 4 wheel caps from the DZire if it has not been claimed already.
Sorry those are gone.
Old 1st January 2021, 11:25   #4450
BHPian

Hi all,

I have an iphone 6s plus with fully cracked screen for giveaway. In case anyone wants it as a spare part phone or are willing to replace the screen, it is a good bet for basic usage.
I got the battery replaced 2 years ago from apple.

Have a few bases for Panasonic phones as well. One is with answering machine. The cordless phones stopped working. Even though I have put fresh batteries.

It is available for pickup in Madhapur, Hyderabad.

By the way does anyone know a charity for kids clothes, shoes and toys. I have lots of stuff that are in very good condition. GHMC kiosks is one option that I know
indian21r is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st January 2021, 11:49   #4451
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by indian21r View Post
Hi all,

I have an iphone 6s plus with fully cracked screen for giveaway. In case anyone wants it as a spare part phone or are willing to replace the screen, it is a good bet for basic usage.

Have a few bases for Panasonic phones as well. One is with answering machine. The cordless phones stopped working. Even though I have put fresh batteries.

By the way does anyone know a charity for kids clothes, shoes and toys. I have lots of stuff that are in very good condition. GHMC kiosks is one option that I know

Hi I would to pick up the iPhone please.
Old 1st January 2021, 11:52   #4452
BHPian

Can I have the iphone?

Quote:
Hi all,

Old 1st January 2021, 12:13   #4453
BHPian

Quote:
Hi all,

I am from Hyderabad too sir. Please add me to the wait on the iPhone if still available. Desperately need one for my music system, Broken screen isn't a hassle.
Can I pair my newer cordless phones to the answering machine base? I'd like to pick it up if I can.

Regarding the clothes, we just give it to our servant maid when in good condition. The other option would be to hand them over at an orphanage. The kids have a blast when someone donates clothes and toys to them, I can only imagine that the situation has gotten worse for them due to covid.

Thank you, Happy new year!

Last edited by viXit : 1st January 2021 at 12:14.
Old 3rd January 2021, 01:08   #4454
BHPian

Hello everyone,
Not exactly a giveaway offer,
But a request to NCR based fellows.

I along with fellow bikers from @GreaterNoidaRiders are contributing old shoes, clothes, blankets, toys along with rations whenever possible to the needy almost twice a month.

I would urge you to look into your closets/wardrobes and check those "out of fashion"/"doesn't fit anymore" items, and either get in touch with us, or donate in your areas in individual capacity.

Covid has hit everyone hard, but harder to those underprivileged families.

You may reach out on nextdoor.22oct at gmail.com
Or pm for my digits.

Mods please remove if irrelevant.
Nitish.arnold is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2021, 01:10   #4455
BHPian

That said,

I have a detailing kit for giveaway.
Interested may PM
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20201231_161102.jpg  

Nitish.arnold is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks