Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2006, 15:59   #31
Team-BHP Support

Ported...that Porsche Mag is still with me...its now in the carton with the rest of the bunch. All 30 kg's of them.

Sorry Rags, no EVO. Though I do have a few import mags. But now they're all mixed up with the rest, so you'll have to be after Ported to give em to you.
Rtech is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th December 2006, 16:09   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech View Post
Sorry Rags, no EVO. Though I do have a few import mags. But now they're all mixed up with the rest, so you'll have to be after Ported to give em to you.
Arrey no problem, just wanted to have some old issues which I haven't been able to back order. Just for the record my international magazine collection is now about 2000+ and growing every week!!
Old 4th December 2006, 16:20   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Just for the record my international magazine collection is now about 2000+ and growing every week!!
*Hmmm, ported_head steps in line for when rags will look to clear out his magazine collection*
Old 4th December 2006, 16:26   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ported_head View Post
*Hmmm, ported_head steps in line for when rags will look to clear out his magazine collection*
Hehehehe yeah Ported I don't really have an issue with space for storage but I might be doing some clearance of old Car (UK) & some others next month. Will keep you posted!
Old 4th December 2006, 19:21   #35
Senior - BHPian

Me loves them Motortrends.Or Car and Driver. Or any American mag.Older the better.. If anybody giving them away in Pune (in "carryable-on-a-bike" packages[dont have a car anymore])...
Old 5th December 2006, 20:54   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Hehehehe yeah Ported I don't really have an issue with space for storage but I might be doing some clearance of old Car (UK) & some others next month. Will keep you posted!
And May i claim a stake on some of them?? Got winter vacations coming up AND i live in the NCR!
Old 14th August 2007, 11:50   #37
Team-BHP Support

Ok. Since a thread about speakers reminded me of my OE Skoda speakers lying below my desk here at work, they are up for grabs if anyone wants them.

Paper cone mids with separate tweeters. Branded Blaupunkt and made in Tunisia (if that matters). If anyone wants them, they have to pick 'em up. They are really not worth shipping anywhere, so don't bother.

Also in the box are 2 sets of grills (blau & JBL) and some spacer/mounting brackets for them.
Old 14th August 2007, 13:02   #38
BHPian

Came across this thread the 1st time man... nice thread... i am sure a lot of people would really want to give away some of their stuffs... good thread Rtech.. can we have a seperate thread for giveaways... what say just a suggestion
Old 14th August 2007, 13:05   #39
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
can we have a seperate thread for giveaways... what say just a suggestion
Good idea actually! One persons junk is another's treasure! Why not just use this thread since it already exists. I'll simply change the title to make it general.
Old 14th August 2007, 14:16   #40
BHPian

Nice thread

I have a grey colored wooden plank (rear parcel tray) for M800. It is around a year old, but condition is good. I had used it to install 6x9 rear speakers. It can be fit using screws (it is not the detachable type).

I'm not selling it. I am giving it away free to whoever asks it first. Anyone interested PM me.

regards
gopz
Old 14th August 2007, 14:20   #41
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech View Post
Good idea actually! One persons junk is another's treasure! Why not just use this thread since it already exists. I'll simply change the title to make it general.

Hey Rt,

Why dont you make this thread a sticky.

Viper
Old 14th August 2007, 14:27   #42
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Robin, what size are the speakers? Would it be possible for someone flying from Bombay to carry them (Sam is leaving tomorrow I guess, if he hasn't already)? If so I would be interested.

Those who are interested, I have a set of Baleno Lxi steel rims with tires for a give away. Size is 165/80/13 I think.
Old 14th August 2007, 14:50   #43
BHPian

Rtech - if the speakers are not gone already, I would like to have them please.

EDIT- Saw McLaren's post - McLaren ill take them if you dont want it. Youre first :-)

Last edited by Proxima : 14th August 2007 at 14:51.
Old 14th August 2007, 14:57   #44
Distinguished - BHPian

Boy im seeing this 2 years too late...you see, im a sucker for ANY automag. Next round of literature to me please! Trying to put together some kind of an automotive library, including manuals and engineering books. I post here as I dont see a thread for "wanted things for free"!
karlosdeville is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2007, 15:08   #45
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Robin, what size are the speakers? Would it be possible for someone flying from Bombay to carry them (Sam is leaving tomorrow I guess, if he hasn't already)? If so I would be interested.
I think they are 6" mids. As I mentioned, they are really not worth the trouble for someone to lug them to a different city. But if you have a way to get them, they're yours.

Most Viewed