Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2023, 11:03   #5611
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iceman View Post
Hi, I am giving away two picnic chairs. Bought these from Decathlon a while ago. Enjoyed many a beer (yes built in beer holder in the handrest) in many a places with this.

Used a bit but has mostly been in storage - no visible signs of wear except the information tag which is worn out. Very handy if you go for long drives and for picnics. Very compact in the boot.

Pick up from HSR Layout/Bangalore.
If not reserved, I would like them please.
Old 24th April 2023, 11:03   #5612
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Hi, I am giving away two picnic chairs. Bought these from Decathlon a while ago. Enjoyed many a beer (yes built in beer holder in the handrest) in many a places with this.

Used a bit but has mostly been in storage - no visible signs of wear except the information tag which is worn out. Very handy if you go for long drives and for picnics. Very compact in the boot.

Would love to pick them up
Old 24th April 2023, 11:03   #5613
BHPian

Quote:

Hi,
If its not booked, could I have pls.

-John
Old 24th April 2023, 11:15   #5614

Reserved for Avinash. Can you DM me please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash_R View Post
If not reserved, I would like them please.
The Iceman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th April 2023, 11:30   #5615
BHPian

Quote:
Hi, I am giving away two picnic chairs.
Please put me in the queue.
Old 24th April 2023, 11:38   #5616
BHPian

Quote:
Reserved for Avinash. Can you DM me please?
Hi Iceman,

Thank you for the giveaway.

I am unable to DM you, I have emailed you instead.

Regards,
Avinash
Old 27th April 2023, 17:48   #5617
BHPian

When I gave away my printer last year on TBHP, I wanted it to be the last time I give away something related to printers. But I guess, me giving away things related to printers is written in Ink.

In March 2020, I had a hunch that India might go into a lockdown seeing the situation across the world. I wanted to stock up on supplies and bought a fresh refill of HP Ink Bottles (GT52). Now the printer gave up and it doesn't make fiscal sense to repair it.

Hence, giving away 3 Ink Bottles of GT52 - Cyan, Magenta and Yellow.

Located around e-city, can be picked up or porter-ed. DM for info!
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_3608.jpg  

ka51resident is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th April 2023, 19:36   #5618

Hi jphukan
Avinash has been unable to take it. If you are interested, you are next in line. Send me an email from the profile please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jphukan View Post
Would love to pick them up
Old 27th April 2023, 20:09   #5619
BHPian

Quote:
Hi jphukan
Avinash has been unable to take it. If you are interested, you are next in line. Send me an email from the profile please.
Thanks, have sent you an email thru your profile.
Old 27th April 2023, 21:39   #5620

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka51resident View Post
When I gave away my printer last year on TBHP, I wanted it to be the last time I give away something related to printers. But I guess, me giving away things related to printers is written in Ink.

In March 2020, I had a hunch that India might go into a lockdown seeing the situation across the world. I wanted to stock up on supplies and bought a fresh refill of HP Ink Bottles (GT52). Now the printer gave up and it doesn't make fiscal sense to repair it.

Hence, giving away 3 Ink Bottles of GT52 - Cyan, Magenta and Yellow.

Located around e-city, can be picked up or porter-ed. DM for info!
Hi. Can i please have it if not claimed yet?
Old 29th April 2023, 08:57   #5621
Senior - BHPian

Luvlap baby car seat for giveaway. Can be used for infants as well toddlers upto 3-4 years. Can be used as both Forward and reverse facing.
Pickup from Bangalore South.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20230429_085505.jpg  

speedmiester is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th April 2023, 09:49   #5622
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmiester View Post
Luvlap baby car seat for giveaway. Can be used for infants as well toddlers upto 3-4 years. Can be used as both Forward and reverse facing.
Pickup from Bangalore South.
Hey, can you please reserve it for me?
Old 2nd May 2023, 12:48   #5623
BHPian

2 Spare laptop display panels, kept them to mod them as infotainment units/extra displays but could not find the controllers :

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1683010489672.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1683010489639.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1683010489606.jpg

GTX 1080 - Gigabyte Windforce OC, was last used in 2020. Not sure if it is working, has been in original packaging since 3 years :

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1683010489574.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1683010489540.jpg

Artis BT90 speaker :

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1683010489507.jpg

WiFi hat for arduino, is compatible with most of the development boards :

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1683010489474.jpg

Amici PWM Solar Charge Controller(30A), won't recommend using it for loads greater than 15A. Decent for small/beginner projects :

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1683010489441.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1683010489407.jpg

Steelbird Riding gloves (XL), new :

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1683010489374.jpg

Available for pickup from Thane/Airoli.
Venky03 is online now   (6) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2023, 12:52   #5624
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venky03 View Post
2 Spare laptop display panels, kept them to mod them as infotainment units/extra displays but could not find the controllers :

Hi Venky

Can I please have these items, I can get it picked up through courier, I have sent you Dm

Thanks

Last edited by Rehaan : 4th May 2023 at 23:09. Reason: Shortening quoted post so as not to inconvenience our small-screen viewers.
Old 2nd May 2023, 13:42   #5625
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venky03 View Post

GTX 1080 - Gigabyte Windforce OC, was last used in 2020. Not sure if it is working, has been in original packaging since 3 years :

Available for pickup from Thane/Airoli.

Would like to get in line for the Gigabyte GTX 1080 if it is still available.

Can pickup from Thane/Mumbai.

Thank you.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks