Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2011, 20:16   #766
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordmanchau View Post
I have 1 carnation "carwash & waxing coupon" with me.
Doesn't look like i'll be able to use it. I have bought it for hyderabad, but hope that it can be used all over india.
Anyone needing it,please PM. Have heard that the offer has been extended till 12th march( I am not sure, Please confirm it beforehand).

Thanks,
Manish.
The above posted coupon is taken. Gave to "guptavis".
Old 9th March 2011, 08:48   #767
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
The above posted coupon is taken. Gave to "guptavis".
Thanks so much Manish!
Old 9th March 2011, 12:29   #768
Senior - BHPian

A decade+ old Philips single casette-FM player, Red-Black combi, working condition
Anybody interested please contact. No shipping
Old 9th March 2011, 16:18   #769
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushrutha View Post
A decade+ old Philips single casette-FM player, Red-Black combi, working condition
Anybody interested please contact. No shipping
Sent you a PM. If eligible please inform me.

Thanks,
Ramki
Old 9th March 2011, 16:29   #770
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by guptavis View Post
Thanks so much Manish!
Hey Vishal, hope you were able to use it ?
Old 10th March 2011, 00:19   #771
Senior - BHPian

Anyone here a LOST fan? And has a PS3 console? I have the LOST Via Domus game (Game Reviews on Gamespot and IGN) for the PS3. Bought it new when the season was airing on TV. Done playing and now it's just lying there. I would give it out to anyone who is/was a *serious* LOST fan!
I loved the show myself and I would like someone who appreciated the show to have the game as a collectible.
I will not co-ordinate the shipping. Locals welcome to pickup. PM me if interested.

Last edited by 9thsphinx : 10th March 2011 at 00:36.
Old 10th March 2011, 15:13   #772
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejay View Post
This is not exactly a give away, however I think this is the right place to post.

I can give away during the weekdays a house for stay in Coonoor, The Nilgiris.
This is a small home above my shop which has two bedrooms, kitchen that you can use and hot water shower.

Basic house, no frills. Next to town. Bed and blankets available.

I will not be able to give during the weekends as it is mostly booked out. Just confirm a few days before and you can use the place for free.
Though late in replying, by far this is the best give away I have come across in this thread!!!

Last month I have been to Coonoor and stayed at Bison County(a fantastic place to stay!!). It was only one night trip. I really liked Coonor(bought 5 types of tea!! ). Made a mental note to visit Coonoor once again!! BTW, what is the shop you have down stairs and do you sit in that shop??
Old 10th March 2011, 15:34   #773
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Though late in replying, by far this is the best give away I have come across in this thread!!!

Last month I have been to Coonoor and stayed at Bison County(a fantastic place to stay!!). It was only one night trip. I really liked Coonor(bought 5 types of tea!! ). Made a mental note to visit Coonoor once again!! BTW, what is the shop you have down stairs and do you sit in that shop??
Would have been nice to meet. I have an optical store in Moores Garden, not in town.
However these days I am traveling three days a week to Coimbatore. I am always in the shop Monday to Wednesday, next time.
Old 11th March 2011, 18:12   #774
BHPian

I have a 2011 Dairy published by TTD-Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, PM me if anyone is interested
Old 12th March 2011, 03:12   #775
knp
BHPian

^^ PM'ed you for the diary.
Old 17th March 2011, 14:26   #776
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMINC View Post
I have a 2011 Dairy published by TTD-Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, PM me if anyone is interested
Diary was picked up by Condor yesterday evening
Old 19th March 2011, 23:29   #777
BHPian

have a couple ticket for "Holi" Day celebration at Parkfield Resortel (Parkfield Resotel | Resorts in bangalore |Resorts and hotels in bangalore | Resorts in karnataka | best resorts in Bangalore | best resorts in karnataka | resorts near bangalore | resort with recreation facilities | resort with ayurvedic treatment | ) for tomorrow (Mar 20, 10 AM-5 PM).
Anyone interested pls PM me.You will have to pickup the vouchers from CV Raman Nagar
Old 23rd March 2011, 15:32   #778
BHPian

Have a cleartrip discount coupon code valid till March 25th 2011.

The discount is for any domestic journey via Spicejet before April 15th 2011.

PM me if anyone's interested.

Last edited by dar3dev|l : 23rd March 2011 at 15:35.
Old 26th March 2011, 00:15   #779
BHPian

Quote:
Hey Vishal, hope you were able to use it ?
Sorry for the late reply manish. Had gone to carnation. They refused to do it saying the offer is expired!
Old 26th March 2011, 11:04   #780
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dar3dev|l View Post
Have a cleartrip discount coupon code valid till March 25th 2011.

The discount is for any domestic journey via Spicejet before April 15th 2011.

PM me if anyone's interested.
I too have the same coupon codes with me.
I have two promo codes. Anybody can use it for one way travel. Applicable only on basic fare.
PM, if interested.

Most Viewed