Team-BHP - The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5002-giveaway-thread-post-up-anything-you-want-give-away-free-fellow-bhpian-6.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker (Post 535616)
If Akshay doesn't want 14 inchers, I would like them for my Santro if they fit.

If they are 100pcd the should. The tires are in Coimbatore at a friends place. So, all of you will have to wait until I am able to procure them.

Quote:

If they are 100pcd the should. The tires are in Coimbatore at a friends place. So, all of you will have to wait until I am able to procure them.
Santro has 100 pcd according to the tyre pcd thread. So keeping my fingers crossed please:

If somebody needs a pair od 6x9 speaker box, please reply here. The box were used in my friend's Maruthi 800 and has been with me unused for over an year. Probably good for DIY kinda works.

I live near HAL airport (Bangalore) and office is next to the Koramangala - Indiragar inter ring road fly-over.

@ lord..Could do with some nice JBL stickers to put on to my car, if there are any lying with you, blue cross red cross, colour doesnt matter as long as its charity.

Nice thread.
Have a new pulsar 180 handle bar, had got it to fit on my CBZ but dropped the idea. Its availble for anyone who can collect it.

I have posted a short guideline in the first post of this thread to give people a better idea on what this thread is about. Please read through it before posting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eagle_f1 (Post 535358)
I want some JBL Stickers buddy !!!!!

OK!
Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderernomad (Post 535818)
@ lord..Could do with some nice JBL stickers to put on to my car, if there are any lying with you, blue cross red cross, colour doesnt matter as long as its charity.

wanderer, I'm laughing loudly because of the reason you edited your post. Funny that.

OK boys, like the good moderator said, let's behave. Please read what the thread is about and stick to that.

If you want some free JBL stuff, like stickers posters etc, just email kuntal(at)fxaudio.com(cc me sam(at)team-bhp.com), stating your name, address and Team-BHP nickname and she will send them to you at no charge.

Please keep those requests off this thread. That is not the purpose of this thread.

i've got a motorola surfboard modem (SB5100) up for grabs.

useful for anyone using a cable modem service. i've shifted to airtel now. i have no use for it.

1. Set of 5 OE steel rims , of Scorpio , 15 inch dia ( fits pre crde scorpios )

3. 3 numbers of OE steel rims for Esteem ( one slightly bent , but repairable )

Any Team Bhpian interested can pick it up for free. ( They are in Bangalore )

Hey! can anybody send me the team bhp sticker???
this one:

please:

hi w_12, would be interested in the esteem rims. please let me know when and where. thanks a ton.

I have an old car cassette player to give away. It is a local kind of make but was working well when I took it off.

PM me if anyone wants it.

I am looking for Instrumentals of old (late 70s and 80s) Bollywood songs. Anyone has it?

Kill Joy, sorry man. Another fellow BHpian picked up the rims yesterday evening, much before I saw your message.

Scorpio rims are also blocked and will be picked up today.

Mods.. how to delete a post offering freebie , after the freebies are given?.

Quote:

Originally Posted by w 12 (Post 539128)
Mods.. how to delete a post offering freebie , after the freebies are given?.

Just post a short note here itself saying that the stuff has been given away. Or use the "report Post" function to inform the mod's to add a note to the applicable post itself.