Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd February 2012, 21:56   #1021
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klub Class View Post
My friend, please have a read : Casio digital diary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope this helps

Klub class ,I did not ask what's that ? .But asked what is the need for 32/64 KB diaries now when we have phones with 32 GB of memory .
Old 2nd February 2012, 22:08   #1022
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by black12rr

Klub class ,I did not ask what's that ? .But asked what is the need for 32/64 KB diaries now when we have phones with 32 GB of memory .
Well, I understood your question differently. I'm sorry.

Anyway let's wait for Oxy's point of view.

OT : My dad have one good old Casio Digital Diary which he used to carry around until some years back. If he don't have any sentiments on parting with the same, it still be up for grabs. Not sure though. Period.
Old 2nd February 2012, 22:20   #1023
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by black12rr View Post
These are collectibles I have Casio SF4900ER which I heavily used for a few years. Mobile phones and recently smart phones killed it. But the thing is indestructible. It still works after 12 years Truly another masterpiece from Casio.

Here is a review I wrote about the same.
Old 2nd February 2012, 23:06   #1024
Senior - BHPian

O.T: My diary was a Canon; I never knew Canon made digital diaries, till I got one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by black12rr View Post
what is the need for 32/64 KB diaries now when we have phones with 32 GB of memory .
In my college days, Casio scientific calculators and digital diaries were a rage and every person had to have one. I haven't heard of anyone still manufacturing a digital diary recently. Maybe there are some limited markets, but in the age of tablets & android phones, they are turning obsolete.

Watch this space... There are many things yet to give away! Ahh!! The joy of giving.

The bumper one is for all the philately enthusiasts out there. But this will take some 2-3 months more. And no, it ain't a collection of stamps!

Last edited by W.A.G.7 : 2nd February 2012 at 23:32. Reason: Added sentence
W.A.G.7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd February 2012, 00:07   #1025
Senior - BHPian

on return from one of his trips to the middle east, my dad bought three of the SF-4700c's; one for himself, one for my sister and one for me. it was the early 90s IIRC. i think one of my uncles had the SF-9000 or the SF-9500; whoa, that was way advanced than the 4700 i had stopped using mine very long back but still had it with me; didn't want to just throw it away.

this model (with the right cable) can connect with a PC. never tried it because i could never get my hands on the cable.
Old 3rd February 2012, 11:10   #1026
Senior - BHPian

Qxy has relinquished his claim and hence the Casio SF-4700c is still available.
Old 3rd February 2012, 18:01   #1027
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Qxy has relinquished his claim and hence the Casio SF-4700c is still available.
Thank you Anil, for accepting my request. I will try to get one of my friends pick it up for me.
Old 4th February 2012, 13:56   #1028
BHPian

New water pump 1.6 petrol ford will suit all models up till 2005. pick up from indirapuram ghaziabad.
Old 4th February 2012, 20:58   #1029
Senior - BHPian

A few more items to give away.

* Pick up only.
* If possible please pick up by tomorrow evening or latest by next Saturday

A pair of badminton racquets.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-racquets.jpg

A keyboard-mouse combo from Genius
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-keyboard.jpg

A 500VA UPS from APC along with 2 batteries.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-ups.jpg

A Sony Discman with car adapter kit. For some reason it displays a no-disc error even if a working CD is inserted. If anyone wants to try his/her hand at this, I am more than willing to give this away. It consists of the following parts:

1. Car adapter kit
2. Power adapter for cigarette lighter in car
3. Power adapter for Home A/C socket
4. Headphones
5. Discman

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-discman.jpg
W.A.G.7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th February 2012, 21:29   #1030
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.A.G.7 View Post
A Sony Discman with car adapter kit. For some reason it displays a no-disc error even if a working CD is inserted. If anyone wants to try his/her hand at this, I am more than willing to give this away. It consists of the following parts:

1. Car adapter kit
2. Power adapter for cigarette lighter in car
3. Power adapter for Home A/C socket
4. Headphones
5. Discman

Attachment 882594
W.A.G.7 - can i have the Discman? i'll be reaching Pune Tuesday evening and mostly will be there on Wednesday too (not confirmed). btw, it works right?

i also have the same UPS mentioned by W.A.G.7 above to give away (in Bangalore) - APC Back UPS 500va. since my PSU was upgraded to 1kv, i couldn't use it anymore. might require a new battery though.

Last edited by IronH4WK : 4th February 2012 at 21:34.
Old 4th February 2012, 21:48   #1031
BHPian

Quote:
W.A.G.7 - can i have the Discman? i'll be reaching Pune Tuesday evening and mostly will be there on Wednesday too (not confirmed). btw, it works right?
Sorry buddy, I already requested for it.
Old 4th February 2012, 22:01   #1032
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pareshraheja View Post
Sorry buddy, I already requested for it.
aw crap! you're hereby banned!

btw, how are you picking it up? W.A.G.7 sending it by courier?
Old 4th February 2012, 22:26   #1033
BHPian

Quote:
APC Back UPS 500VA
I can put that to good use but I'd rather wait to give others also a chance to enjoy the goodies since I've already picked some other stuff from IronH4WK. If no one claims it after a few weeks, I'll be happy to take it off your hands.
Old 5th February 2012, 00:44   #1034
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.A.G.7 View Post
A few more items to give away.

* Pick up only.
* If possible please pick up by tomorrow evening or latest by next Saturday

A 500VA UPS from APC along with 2 batteries.
Attachment 882593
w.a.g.7 could i have the ups?
Old 5th February 2012, 10:08   #1035
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK

btw, how are you picking it up?
Nopes.. He clearly mentioned only pick up. Hv many friends in Pune. They vl keep it for me. I generally travel to Pune once in a fortnight. Will collect it then.
Cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks