Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2012, 12:36   #1141
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline GT-R View Post
I have 4 pcs unused 12V55W H3 bulbs (suitable for most fog/driving lamps) which came OE on Hella Foglamps.

Since i upgraded to 100W bulbs, would like to give away if some one requires it.
Can you courier them to coimbatore(TN) pal? Will bear the expenses.
Old 6th July 2012, 16:03   #1142
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

1st message came from ketantendulkar - will check if courier accepts bulbs (on to pay basis)
2nd message came from foby.sebastian

Either of you can expect post/call from me soon. Pls PM me your details. Or if u agree i can try to send a pair to ketan & 2nd pair to Foby.

Cheers.
Old 13th July 2012, 14:26   #1143
BHPian

It is not possible to send Bulbs through courier because of breakage risk.

Don't have time to pack it in wooden box as requested by courier guys.

I have PMd Foby to regarding the pickup. Cheers. Some more items are coming up soon.
Old 15th July 2012, 20:32   #1144
Senior - BHPian

I have many old issues of Autocar India. I am a Subscriber of ACI. I have not counted how many of them are with me. But I guess there might be more than 60-70 issues. If any one wants, I can give them away.
Any takers?
Old 19th July 2012, 21:03   #1145
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoXLGrandDi View Post
I have many old issues of Autocar India. I am a Subscriber of ACI. I have not counted how many of them are with me. But I guess there might be more than 60-70 issues. If any one wants, I can give them away.
Any takers?
Sir,
I am very much interested in this. Has anyone else messaged you regarding this? Also i live in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. So is it possible to get it couriered? I will bear the whole cost of courier. If you could only take the pain to post it. Any idea about courier costs though? I want to have them, please.
Old 31st July 2012, 14:45   #1146
Senior - BHPian

Taxspanner.com coupon worth Rs. 449.
C93CW8T65ARLC6TY

Note: Only one person can use this to file returns and today is the last day for filing returns.
In case someone decides to use it, please post a message here, so that others don't waste time trying to use.
Old 31st July 2012, 14:54   #1147
BHPian

I am planning to use the e-coupon.

The clock is ticking away and I am e-filing NOW, this was a godsend from the heavens.

Thanks!
Regards,
Ketan

<Edit>

Thanks S_U_N, but.....

I will finally be filing returns directly at incometaxindia website because this taxspanner.com site is heavily overloaded and hence the coupon is still AVAILABLE for anybody else who wants to use it - here is their message.

"Our servers cannot be accessed currently due to sudden overload. However, that does not mean that you cannot efile your returns to participate in the tax back offer. Thankfully, we have the 2-minute eFile by eMail process which will enable your participation."

Hope others are more lucky.....

</Edit>

Last edited by ketantendulkar : 31st July 2012 at 15:18. Reason: Site is overloaded - won't be using coupon
Old 31st July 2012, 15:13   #1148
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by searchingheaven

Sir,
I am very much interested in this. Has anyone else messaged you regarding this? Also i live in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. So is it possible to get it couriered? I will bear the whole cost of courier. If you could only take the pain to post it. Any idea about courier costs though? I want to have them, please.
Courier cost will be huge. Best to send by registered or speed post.

Regards.
Old 31st July 2012, 15:52   #1149
BHPian

Rs 100 off on a minimum purchase of Rs 200 on eBay India.

Hi! Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is : 8BXDQMFK86 Gift Voucher Validity : Jul 13, 2012 - Sep 30, 2012
Visit www.ebay.in/Vodafone to redeem this eCoupon.
Old 31st July 2012, 17:38   #1150
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_U_N View Post
Note: Only one person can use this to file returns and today is the last day for filing returns.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketantendulkar View Post
The clock is ticking away and I am e-filing NOW, this was a godsend from the heavens.
Fresh update: Last date is extended to Aug 31
Got to know of this after spending 3 hours this morning trying to make a payment and then finally going down to the bank.
Old 31st July 2012, 17:45   #1151
Senior - BHPian

@selfdrive: ^Good one
http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/arc...9_31072012.pdf
Old 31st July 2012, 18:12   #1152
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketantendulkar View Post
I am planning to use the e-coupon.
Why do you need money or account to file IT returns ?.
you can do you it free on main income tax website itself.

Last edited by GTO : 1st August 2012 at 13:56. Reason: Please quote ONLY the relevant bits of a post. Quoting an entire long message inconveniences our mobile users
Old 31st July 2012, 18:27   #1153
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by black12rr View Post
Why do you need money or account to file IT returns ?.
you can do you it free on main income tax website itself.
OT - but I also have the same thought (since last 3+ years that I started e-filing).

As long as you have basic knowledge of MS-Excel and a Form 16, you can easily file returns on the main website of IT. If you're doubtful about tax laws, seek help to prepare and file the return from a TRP (list on the website of IT) and they can't charge more than prescribed fee (which is I guess Rs 200-250).

Pardon me, but does Taxspanner (or other similar websites like TaxShax etc) offer some advantages for which they charge?
Old 31st July 2012, 20:53   #1154
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantgandhi
If you're doubtful about tax laws, seek help to prepare and file the return from a TRP (list on the website of IT) and they can't charge more than prescribed fee (which is I guess Rs 200-250).

Pardon me, but does Taxspanner (or other similar websites like TaxShax etc) offer some advantages for which they charge?
449 package includes computation by a tax expert. There are other
benefits, but I don't want to go off-topic.
Old 1st August 2012, 10:37   #1155
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_U_N View Post
Taxspanner.com coupon worth Rs. 449.
C93CW8T65ARLC6TY

In case someone decides to use it, please post a message here, so that others don't waste time trying to use.
I have applied this coupon since taxspanner.com is accessible now.

I have selected the eFile Plus product which will allow me to have the returns audited / reviewed by a CA.

Many thanks to S_U_N for this gesture.

Regards,
Ketan

Last edited by ketantendulkar : 1st August 2012 at 10:38.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks