Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th August 2012, 09:59   #1171
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Posted the same in the pets thread. I am giving away a six inch oscar fish. It is black in colour with red spots. Anyone interested may pick it up from my residence in BSK 2nd Stage, Bangalore.
Old 5th August 2012, 16:50   #1172
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
Posted the same in the pets thread. I am giving away a six inch oscar fish. It is black in colour with red spots. Anyone interested may pick it up from my residence in BSK 2nd Stage, Bangalore.
Hi

i would like to take him but only by September..
let me know if intrested
Old 5th August 2012, 17:19   #1173
Distinguished - BHPian

Well it seems to be a bit too far away. But still as long as I dont find an appropriate taker, I have to keep it. Please try to prepone.
Old 5th August 2012, 19:02   #1174
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER
Hi All,

i have some things to give away which might be suitable for Safari Owners.

i have 2 jumper seats(baby seats at the rear) which have been removed from beast
i have the front chrome grill which you see in 3 lts(i have the latest grill installed)

this are available for local pickup in bangalore.
I can pick up the chrome grill, always wanted to see my car with the chrome grill. Where does one need to pick it up from?
Old 6th August 2012, 09:43   #1175
Senior - BHPian

i have two playful healthy kittens , six weeks old , very cute , color ( white+grey+brown combination) for adoption at Bangalore . please sms me & call me asoon as possible, at ph 9845194814
Old 6th August 2012, 14:32   #1176
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker View Post
I can pick up the chrome grill, always wanted to see my car with the chrome grill. Where does one need to pick it up from?
Hi,

its there at my Home near Marthahalli.

will call my wife today and then PM with the details.
Old 6th August 2012, 14:41   #1177
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
Hi All,

i have the front chrome grill which you see in 3 lts(i have the latest grill installed)

this are available for local pickup in bangalore.
Hello Lukeskywalker,

somehow I saw the post little later. I have a 3L and the grill is broken after a water tanker chose to rest on my car's front,

so now that you are taking the 3L grill, does that mean that your grill will be free and you would be looking to give that away? do ping me pls

the 3L grill is no more available here in Hyderabad so I am stuck with a broken front. Ideally would love to stick to the 3L grill but lost a chance here so trying my chances to get your 2.2L grill :-)

Rajeev

Last edited by rajismine : 6th August 2012 at 14:44.
Old 6th August 2012, 15:37   #1178
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajismine

Hello Lukeskywalker,

somehow I saw the post little later. I have a 3L and the grill is broken after a water tanker chose to rest on my car's front,

so now that you are taking the 3L grill, does that mean that your grill will be free and you would be looking to give that away? do ping me pls

the 3L grill is no more available here in Hyderabad so I am stuck with a broken front. Ideally would love to stick to the 3L grill but lost a chance here so trying my chances to get your 2.2L grill :-)

Rajeev
Hi Rajeev, if I get the chrome grill and if it fits on my 2.2 without alterations, I'd be happy to give you the grill from my car, if the chrome one doesn't fit, you can have that instead.

Last edited by Rehaan : 7th August 2012 at 18:08. Reason: u = you. Editing as your post was reported for SMS ;)
Old 6th August 2012, 15:40   #1179
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Rajeev, if I get the chrome grill and if it fits on my 2.2 without alterations, I'd be happy to give u the grill from my car, if the chrome one doesn't fit, u can have that instead.
I will be waiting eagerly....and impatiently to hear from you...Really need a grill :-(

Last edited by rajismine : 6th August 2012 at 15:47.
Old 6th August 2012, 17:04   #1180
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay kamath View Post
i have two playful healthy kittens , six weeks old , very cute , color ( white+grey+brown combination) for adoption at Bangalore . please sms me & call me asoon as possible, at ph 9845194814
Where are you put up? I would be interested but lemme think. Not confirmed.
Old 6th August 2012, 17:06   #1181
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay kamath View Post
Very curious to see the cute ones (am personally not interested to adopt one. Not too comfy with cats like cars). If you dont mind, please put up some pics
Old 6th August 2012, 22:03   #1182
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Rajeev, if I get the chrome grill and if it fits on my 2.2 without alterations, I'd be happy to give u the grill from my car, if the chrome one doesn't fit, u can have that instead.

Yes it would fit without any fabrications, but i am sure that you will stick to the 2.2 Grill since it looks more appealing i had this grill and just removed it and sticked to a 2.2 lt grill. and no alteration is required to fit in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajismine View Post
I will be waiting eagerly....and impatiently to hear from you...Really need a grill :-(
and if you want you can get one in Bangalore but might require some attention and working on it if i am in bangalore will try to source one. i picked up a 2.2 ltr for 500 ruppes which just required some attention(damn new one is 10 times more)
Old 7th August 2012, 09:21   #1183
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerSG View Post
recd lots of requests. have put them in order of receipt and will reply to you in a bit.

reminder - pick up from my place in chennai ONLY. and latest by this saturday as am moving office!
SG Sir,
I got the Sub from your office yesterday. My heartfelt thanks to you!!
Old 7th August 2012, 22:25   #1184
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kablu

SG Sir,
I got the Sub from your office yesterday. My heartfelt thanks to you!!
Cool. I just hope it works!
Old 8th August 2012, 16:13   #1185
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerSG View Post
1. Sub-woofer Boston 12.5LF
2. Amplifier Rockford Fosgate Power T100001bd
3. Amplifier Kenwood KAC-8401

No idea when I bought them. Dont have any other details. I cannot send/ship these. You have to pick them up from me in Chennai.

PM me for contact details.

First come first served!

Preferably, one item per person pls.
Biker SG:Sir,

Thanks alot for the Kenwood amp,

Thank you for your help,

I sincerely appreciate your extended Support,

Thanks & Regards
Anupam

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks