Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th August 2012, 20:30   #1186

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Just registered with Myntra and bought new shoes for which i got 3 Myntra coupons of "500 Rs off on purchase of 1500 and above". Valid up to august 30th , i know i wont be buying anything from myntra before Aug 30th hence if some one needs them message me.
Old 10th August 2012, 00:02   #1187
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by adithyakini View Post
Just registered with Myntra and bought new shoes for which i got 3 Myntra coupons of "500 Rs off on purchase of 1500 and above". Valid up to august 30th , i know i wont be buying anything from myntra before Aug 30th hence if some one needs them message me.
Not able to pm you, Can you message me the code? or send it to erakesh.smile at gmail dot com (this is not an actively used email id, so not worried about spamming. Mods-please delete if it is not appropriate to post e-mail ids here)
Old 10th August 2012, 15:29   #1188
BHPian

Quote:
If you have any of the coupons still remaining, please forward the code to jagospel at yahoo .com. Thanks
Old 10th August 2012, 18:05   #1189
BHPian

Quote:
Could you pls give me a coupon? Planning to buy shoes from Myntra.
If available, could you pls mail to nsbindra at gmail dot com

Last edited by Navneet : 10th August 2012 at 18:10.
Old 10th August 2012, 18:37   #1190

Wow it indeed is true "one mans garbage is another mans gold" ... jayded- sorry the email bounced back , Navneet - since the email to jayded bounced I forwarded the email to you for the last of the 3 coupons.
Old 10th August 2012, 19:16   #1191
Senior - BHPian

^^If you all get further coupons after you use the ones given, can you please put them up here if you are not using it of course!
Old 11th August 2012, 15:24   #1192
Distinguished - BHPian

What: Loads of cat5-e(ethernet) cable, but prefer to give away in small lengths to many people
Where: pickup from my residence.

The cables are surplus material left out after wiring around the house. Can he used to make patch cords or similar. Have more than twenty meters of cable left. Can be crimped on request.
Old 12th August 2012, 00:08   #1193
BHPian

Rs.400 off on all round trip flight bookings
Coupon Code:
PAYTMGO: Rs.200 off on one way flight booking
TMPAYGO: Rs.400 off on round trip flight booking
Coupon Conditions :

* Valid till 31st August 2012
* Rs.400 off on round trip and Rs.200 on one way flight booking
* Not valid on Jetlite and Indigo Airlines

How to redeem:

* Go to Flight Booking, Lowest Airfare, Cheap Air Tickets, Book Flight Tickets, Goibibo
* Enter coupon code during checkout
Old 14th August 2012, 13:46   #1194
BHPian

The books are still available and can be collected from Pratap Nagar Metro Station in Delhi or in Noida Sec -62. Apart from the above listed ones I also have a complete Prince 2 Practitioner training material for giveaway. If no one is interested these will go to raddiwaala now in next week.......
Old 14th August 2012, 14:32   #1195
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by humans View Post
The books are still available and can be collected from Pratap Nagar Metro Station in Delhi or in Noida Sec -62. Apart from the above listed ones I also have a complete Prince 2 Practitioner training material for giveaway. If no one is interested these will go to raddiwaala now in next week.......
i would be happy to take this one.

6) Amazon.com: MCAD/MCSD Visual Basic .NET Certification All-in-One Exam Guide (0783254036703): Larry Chambers, Richard Fowler, Michael Linde, Anthony Sequeira: Books

but the problem is i have to check with my friends if they are in Delhi if yes then i can ask them to pick it from you.
Old 14th August 2012, 14:36   #1196
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
i would be happy to take this one.

6) Amazon.com: MCAD/MCSD Visual Basic .NET Certification All-in-One Exam Guide (0783254036703): Larry Chambers, Richard Fowler, Michael Linde, Anthony Sequeira: Books

but the problem is i have to check with my friends if they are in Delhi if yes then i can ask them to pick it from you.
Sorry Speedy, someone already booked this before you, and he will collect it on 16th from Sec-62 Noida. If he didn't take it I'll let you know.
Old 15th August 2012, 22:37   #1197
BHPian

Hi!
I have the OE fabric seat covers of my skoda rapid. I intend to give it away as I got leather sat covers fitted the very first day.
If interested, PM me pls.
Thanks
Old 16th August 2012, 09:06   #1198
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
What: Loads of cat5-e(ethernet) cable, but prefer to give away in small lengths to many people

The cables are surplus material left out after wiring around the house. Can he used to make patch cords or similar. Have more than twenty meters of cable left. Can be crimped on request.
Hi Audioholic,

Is the cables still available? Would require the ethernet to connect my PCs together.

Thanks,
Ramki
Old 16th August 2012, 09:12   #1199
Distinguished - BHPian

Yes they are available. You can pick it up from my residence. Please send a PM across for more details.
Old 16th August 2012, 19:36   #1200
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post

Great stuff! Have sent you a PM.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks