Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th August 2012, 21:58   #1201
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Would like to give away the following:
1. Colour and Black Cartridges for HP PSC 1210 AllInOne printer (cartrdiges may also be compatible with other printer models, but i'm not sure which ones). Black one is quite new and barely used. The colour one was refilled recently but may not be very good.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-hp-printer-cartridges.jpg

2. Torin 2 ton hydraulic bottle jack - bought this from wal-mart few years ago when I had an Indica but never used it since the GC of the car was too less to use this jack!
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-2-ton-bottle-jack.jpg

*Pickup only from my residence / Bagmane Tech Park, C V Raman Nagar.
Post here/PM me if interested.
Old 18th August 2012, 22:14   #1202
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
2. Torin 2 ton hydraulic bottle jack - bought this from wal-mart few years ago when I had an Indica but never used it since the GC of the car was too less to use this jack!
Attachment 971982

i would like to take the bottle jack please. will arrange for a pick up from your residence.
Old 18th August 2012, 23:14   #1203
BHPian

Quote:
1. Colour and Black Cartridges for HP PSC 1210 AllInOne printer (cartrdiges may also be compatible with other printer models, but i'm not sure which ones). Black one is quite new and barely used. The colour one was refilled recently but may not be very good.
Attachment 971981

Attachment 971982

Please keep me second in cue for the bottle jack.i do not have PM.you could mail me on swarnimraizada@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Old 19th August 2012, 03:57   #1204
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by infotech58

i would like to take the bottle jack please. will arrange for a pick up from your residence.
Second in line for the bottle jack please
Old 19th August 2012, 07:49   #1205
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Bottle Jack:#1 - Sumeet (@infotech58), #2 - Anil (@IronH4WK)

Printer Cartridges - anyone ?
Old 19th August 2012, 11:08   #1206
BHPian

Quote:
Attachment 971981

Cartridges for me. Will be pick up from CV Raman Nagar after about about a week since I am travelling
Old 19th August 2012, 14:09   #1207
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
IronH4WK : Second in line for the bottle jack please
NPV : Bottle Jack:#1 - Sumeet (@infotech58), #2 - Anil (@IronH4WK)
And just in case it does not work for either of you, please let me know. I could use one for the Sumo.
Old 19th August 2012, 15:31   #1208
Distinguished - BHPian

Joining the already long list for the bottle jack!
Add me after Condor, in case the jack can't lift your Sumo . Can use it for my SX4. High GC as well as a weight that the jack can handle
Old 19th August 2012, 23:00   #1209
BHPian

Quote:
Bottle Jack:#1 - Sumeet (@infotech58), #2 - Anil (@IronH4WK)

Printer Cartridges - anyone ?
With all due respect sir.Has there been a mistake in the priority order?I am a newbie so i am guessing there might have been a delay in the approval of my post from the mods.
Old 19th August 2012, 23:56   #1210
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by antorquetik
With all due respect sir.Has there been a mistake in the priority order?I am a newbie so i am guessing there might have been a delay in the approval of my post from the mods.
I think that's what has happened coz I very well remember my post was immediately after infotech's!

@NPV: you can strike off my name and put antorquetik as second in line for the bottle jack
Old 20th August 2012, 02:11   #1211
Senior - BHPian

@NPV: Add me into the list for the jack. I know chances are lesser than in lottery. I got nothing to loose to try it
Old 20th August 2012, 08:17   #1212
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by antorquetik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
I think that's what has happened coz I very well remember my post was immediately after infotech's!

@NPV: you can strike off my name and put antorquetik as second in line for the bottle jack
At the time I posted, the order on this thread showed IronH4WK second but the thread posts were reordered after antorquetik's post was approved so no confusion

Here's the final list sorted on timestamp:
Bottle Jack
#1 infotech58
#2 antorquetik
#3 IronH4WK
#4 PAVAN KADAM (via PM)
#5 condor
#6 audioholic
#7 funkykar

infotech58 has mentioned he will be asking a friend to pick it up from me, will let you guys know if there's any change. The bottle jack seems to be very popular

Printer Cartridges
#1 LonelyPlanet
Old 20th August 2012, 14:48   #1213
BHPian

Quote:
Attachment 971981

Please put me on queue for the printer cartridges :-)
Old 21st August 2012, 03:09   #1214

Bottle Jack

#8 adithyakini - ME , i live next door in malleshpalya.
Old 21st August 2012, 13:35   #1215
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
@NPV: Add me into the list for the jack. I know chances are lesser than in lottery. I got nothing to loose to try it
Please add me too...it would surely lift my ALTO

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks