Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th December 2012, 17:33   #1411
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiest@DuraTec View Post
Hey Ramesh,

If at any point saikatmandal04 opts out for any reason, please consider me for the same. Thanks!
It can't be used with a sony player. Would have to change the player to Pioneer
Old 7th December 2012, 17:38   #1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiest@DuraTec

Hey Ramesh,

If at any point saikatmandal04 opts out for any reason, please consider me for the same. Thanks!
Definitely Fiest@DuraTec! Will wait for a call from Sai till the weekend, post which it is yours. Am assuming you have a pioneer head unit...
Old 7th December 2012, 19:21   #1413
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanderjeet

Oh Dang. I need that. But how do I get it to Delhi. Any suggestions people?

P.S. - I really do NEED that.
It's. yours Chanderjeet. I can wait for you to pick it up.
Old 7th December 2012, 22:34   #1414
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtonsing View Post
Cooljai has not responded.

2. baby carrier - the type you wear the harness and put the baby in - blue and white stripes - cant remember the brand. Will try to take photos this weekend and post them later.
Please put me in line for this. We were going to buy this tomorrow, 8 Dec. If no one shows interest, I would like to pick it up. Will wait for your response till 6pm, 8 Dec 2012.

MaSh
Old 8th December 2012, 18:44   #1415

I have MM540 original front seats and rear side facing seats. I was about to give it to the scrap, that's when I saw this thread. Anyone interested please PM. Attached images.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-fh.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-sd.jpg  

Old 8th December 2012, 22:56   #1416
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roji
I have MM540 original front seats and rear side facing seats. I was about to give it to the scrap, that's when I saw this thread. Anyone interested please PM. Attached images.
If no one has approached you. I am interested to pick the front facing seat. I was not able to PM you.

Thank you
Old 9th December 2012, 05:30   #1417
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeramesh View Post
Definitely Fiest@DuraTec! Will wait for a call from Sai till the weekend, post which it is yours. Am assuming you have a pioneer head unit...
I checked the connecting cables and it doesnt seem to match the description given by you for the Pioneer ones. So it can be passed on to someone else who probably owns a Pioneer HU.

Thanks and cheers!!
Old 9th December 2012, 07:52   #1418

Quote:
Originally Posted by saikatmandal04

I checked the connecting cables and it doesnt seem to match the description given by you for the Pioneer ones. So it can be passed on to someone else who probably owns a Pioneer HU.

Thanks and cheers!!
Thanks Saikat! Fiesta@DuraTec, this is available for you, should you be interested. Am assuming you have a pioneer player in your car.
Old 9th December 2012, 11:56   #1419
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Tires for grab!

Reposting my old post again as they are still up for grabs - please ping if anyone needs these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Product: Three 185/60/R15 Apollo Acclere tires
Condition: Used (26k kms)
Groove Condition: Decent (Workshop guys state it can be run for another 10k kms minimum)
Past History: Two of the tires have puncture-less history!
Cost: Not free
Charge: A cup of tea at a good location (that you know) and a good discussion to know each-other along with the chai
Constraints: OP will deliver the tires, but within Pune city limits

P.s. These can be used as your backup tire, in case you get to experience Pune's famous puncture scams. Have these, as I recently upgraded all my tires because of one tire that was made useless by a road-side puncture repair shop. PM me if needed.
Old 9th December 2012, 15:57   #1420
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaverick View Post
I would be interested but need to look at the things you have on offer especially the first one since I am going to be a daddy soon
Quote:
Well, lets give Cooljai a fair chance by waiting till this weekend - just a matter of hours anyway and then take this forward. Fair enough motomaverick?
BTW: Congratulations in advance! Parenthood is the best thing that could have ever happened to me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
@gtonsing - Please keep me second in line behind motomaverick if cooljai does not respond by this weekend. Even I would want to have a look at them first before deciding if it would be useful for me.

@motomaverick - Congrats man! Welcome to the club.
Sorry to disappoint you guys. Cooljai has picked up the mclaren baby stroller. I am attaching the pictures for the baby mat and carrier here. Sorry for the blurry pictures. These were taken while feeding the bigger daughter and the younger one reaching for the camera Please let me know.
So for these things (two items) in order of quickest response are:
1.motomaverick
2. Oxy
3.mashmash and
4.Si1ver0ne
I am thinking mashmash has already purchased his carrier as I was unable to get online before now.
I am usually home till 9am and back by around 7pm on weekdays and have saturdays and sundays off work. However, my wife will be at home most days if you want to pick these items up during the weekend. PM me for address, phone and directions.
Again: items are for pick-up only.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc09907.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc09908.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc09909.jpg  

Last edited by gtonsing : 9th December 2012 at 15:58. Reason: more details added
Old 9th December 2012, 17:35   #1421
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Gtonsing u can give it the person next in line. I am removing myself from the queue. Thanks.
Old 9th December 2012, 19:13   #1422
Distinguished - BHPian

A CD player, for what ever it is worth. Has not been used in a long time.
Could be used in a desktop you are giving away .. or any basic, low end requirement.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-philips-cd-player-48x.jpg
Old 10th December 2012, 10:05   #1423

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvindmanju View Post
If no one has approached you. I am interested to pick the front facing seat. I was not able to PM you.

Thank you
I would like to give as a set. Still interested, mail me at rojijoy@gmail.com
Old 10th December 2012, 10:23   #1424
BHPian

Quote:
Gtonsing u can give it the person next in line. I am removing myself from the queue. Thanks.
Alright, Oxy and Si1ver0ne, let me know if you are interested.
Old 10th December 2012, 12:11   #1425
BHPian

Quote:
These were taken while feeding the bigger daughter and the younger one reaching for the camera Please let me know.
So for these things (two items) in order of quickest response are:
1.motomaverick
2. Oxy
3.mashmash and
4.Si1ver0ne
I am thinking mashmash has already purchased his carrier as I was unable to get online before now.
Hi,

Nope, got stuck and could not buy. Looks like I am third in line. Do let me know if I can pick it up.

Quote:
Quote:
Alright, Oxy and Si1ver0ne, let me know if you are interested.
EDIT: OK, Second in line.

MaSh

Last edited by mashmash : 10th December 2012 at 12:14.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks