Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 25th January 2010, 22:05   #466
BHPian

i have to offer 2 free seats to two T-Bhpians in april-2010 in my new scorpio for a 8 day trip to manali- ladakh-khardung-la pass- nubra valley-pangong lake via chandigarh.also on offer 2 free, to & fro tickets,by AC 3 -tier from anywhere in india to chandigarh.the 2 T-Bhpians will be fed well & lodged in decent accomodations. sms me at 980551-0-555 & i will call back.
Old 26th January 2010, 01:06   #467
Senior - BHPian

i have two 40gb ide laptop hdd in working order. anybody in need can PM me and i will courier it to anywhere, in india that is!
Old 26th January 2010, 01:32   #468
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellletloose View Post
i have to offer 2 free seats to two T-Bhpians in april-2010 in my new scorpio for a 8 day trip to manali- ladakh-khardung-la pass- nubra valley-pangong lake via chandigarh.also on offer 2 free, to & fro tickets,by AC 3 -tier from anywhere in india to chandigarh.the 2 T-Bhpians will be fed well & lodged in decent accomodations. sms me at 980551-0-555 & i will call back.
why are you offering it for free.I mean what's the logic behind it?
Old 26th January 2010, 01:35   #469
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranjan Sharma View Post
Oops, forgot the location thingy Wanted to see how it looks on a Santro.

Just asked if it is free coz you have mentioned it for all cars.

the garurd fits all those cars.

Quote:
now thats hell of a offer. i would love to come to manali. would pay for a trip to ladakd along with bhpians... BUT no leaves left.

UM

Last edited by UniqueMods : 26th January 2010 at 01:43.
Old 26th January 2010, 01:52   #470
BANNED

hellletloose - please have a seat reserved for me....I'm living in gurgaon and can come up to Chandigarh myself and hitch the ride from there on !!! let me know when I can call up and discuss this further..
Old 26th January 2010, 02:37   #471
BHPian

some facts that are behind my offer:-1. I have to go there anyway 2. the more the merrier 3. I go by the code of the great genghiz khan,"death to all who refuses food & shelter"4. I will mail you the to & fro train e-tickets as committed 5.I never counter question myself with a "why".6." I dont know you" & "you dont know" me dilemma to which mother teressa has clarified "if i am going to waste my time knowing someone then i am left with no time to love him".7. i am not gay.
Old 26th January 2010, 04:42   #472
BANNED

great going bro !! hat's off to all the points: esp - 2, 6 & 7 :-) I'll call you sometime this week end (basically need this time to rope in another newbie - 'kamaulka' if possible) and catch up....as for the train tickets...let them be....BHPians love the ROAD..!! - I'll drive upto CHDH and then hitch on further with you...what say ?
Old 26th January 2010, 04:56   #473
BHPian

call me anytime "ridinthru", i am all ears.
Old 26th January 2010, 09:48   #474
Senior - BHPian

All HDD +1 are taken. Actully i had four scrapped from those unserviceable HP lappy.
I thought i will keep 2, for heydays and give the rest of 2.

Please do not PM me for the same.

regards

kenden
Old 26th January 2010, 11:11   #475
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I am lost on this one !! But I am in

One question - Is it not closed in April ? Leh Ladakh I thought opened only around July - October.

Quote:
some facts that are behind my offer:-
1. I have to go there anyway

2. the more the merrier

3. I go by the code of the great genghiz khan,"death to all who refuses food & shelter"

4. I will mail you the to & fro train e-tickets as committed

5.I never counter question myself with a "why".

6." I dont know you" & "you dont know" me dilemma to which mother teressa has clarified "if i am going to waste my time knowing someone then i am left with no time to love him".

7. i am not gay.
Ok. Does make sense and does not too. You on Facebook buddy ? Thankgod for the last doubt !

Last edited by vkochar : 26th January 2010 at 11:14.
Old 26th January 2010, 14:53   #476
BHPian

I felt that april will be fine as it didn't snow that much,this year,but rigzin(the expert from kellong)feels may end will be the best time to visit.
manali via ropar is boring,the other road,the one less travelled is via shimla-rampur bushair-sangla valley-chitkul-pooh-nako-kibber-ki-kaza-chandertaal lake-khardungla pass-manali.shimla to pooh 8 hrs,pooh to kaza 4 hrs.

kaza to manali is another 8 hrs.in himachal, its not the destinaton but the journey that matters. the 2nd leg is leh via manali,& beyond leh(i.e. 70% of the journey), i am not on face book but we'll be glad to have you with us mr. kochar.

I felt that april will be fine as it didn't snow that much,this year,but rigzin(the expert from kellong)feels may end will be the best time to visit.
manali via ropar is boring,the other road,the one less travelled is via shimla-rampur bushair-sangla valley-chitkul-pooh-nako-kibber-ki-kaza-chandertaal lake-khardungla pass-manali.shimla to pooh 8 hrs,pooh to kaza 4 hrs.

kaza to manali is another 8 hrs.in himachal, its not the destinaton but the journey that matters. the 2nd leg is leh via manali,& beyond leh(i.e. 70% of the journey), i am not on face book but we'll be glad to have you with us mr. kochar.

Last edited by Rehaan : 27th January 2010 at 22:28. Reason: Post has been re-instated. Sorry for the confusion! :)
Old 26th January 2010, 15:22   #477
BHPian

links to my picasa album,i live 11 kms from tibet & I grow apples,my vehicle this time chevrolet optra srv.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1-080.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1-159.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1-231.jpg

More pics : picasaweb.google.com/raulkhempa

enjoy
kinnaur (the land of gods)

Rahul Negi (khempa)

Note from Team-BHP Support : Please note that it is imperative for you to upload pictures directly to the Team-BHP Server. Click here (Uploading photographs directly to Team-BHP) to view our simple help article on uploading pictures. Thanks.

Last edited by Rehaan : 27th January 2010 at 22:33. Reason: Please see the note that has been put at the end of your post by the Support Team.
Old 27th January 2010, 15:24   #478
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAlec View Post
All HDD +1 are taken. Actully i had four scrapped from those unserviceable HP lappy.
I thought i will keep 2, for heydays and give the rest of 2.

Please do not PM me for the same.

regards

kenden
do you have any left?im intrested..
Old 27th January 2010, 18:16   #479
Senior - BHPian

I have couple of Little Tree car freshners - I am glad to give them away, but the catch is, I will not be able ot courier them any where. If any one is driving down from electronic city to bangalore, they can stop at my office (AMR tech Park, next to Oxford collage, bang opp to the Big Bosch) and can pick them up - if any one is intrested, please PM me or reply here.
Old 27th January 2010, 20:26   #480
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by theexperthand View Post
I have couple of Little Tree car freshners - I am glad to give them away, but the catch is, I will not be able ot courier them any where. If any one is driving down from electronic city to bangalore, they can stop at my office (AMR tech Park, next to Oxford collage, bang opp to the Big Bosch) and can pick them up - if any one is intrested, please PM me or reply here.

I wanted all of them, problem is, The amount of money I spend in petrol by coming there, I can buy new ones

Most Viewed