Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2011, 21:01   #871
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderernomad View Post
Garry: the i20 horn, my hand is raised.
I20 horn is gone , waderernomad has got it now.

Last edited by garry.brant : 12th October 2011 at 21:01. Reason: spellings
Old 12th October 2011, 22:09   #872
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshgoel View Post
My daughter refused to sit in the child seat. Thanks and sorry wanderernomad for all the trouble you took to bring it to Delhi.

So, it is available for pick-up from Gurgaon (Sohna Road).
Dear mukesh

can i have it.??

Oh! i just saw it. and man you don't owe me anything yaar.

Last edited by SirAlec : 12th October 2011 at 22:16.
Old 12th October 2011, 22:14   #873
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAlec View Post
Dear mukesh

can i have it.??
Hi. Ntomer has booked it first.

But I surely remember that I owe you one. So, I will ask ntomer, if he agrees, I will be more than happy to pass it to you.

Edit: Sent a PM to ntomer.

Edit-2: ntomer replied back and he is kind enough to agree. So, its yours SirAlec.

Last edited by mukeshgoel : 12th October 2011 at 22:21.
Old 13th October 2011, 23:40   #874
Senior - BHPian

No issues Mukesh. The kids are a very choosy lot.
wanderernomad is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th October 2011, 15:18   #875
BHPian

I don't know if this can be termed as a giveaway,
I'm looking to give away 2 of the kittens that i have, Please take a look at the following thread.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2544758
Old 15th October 2011, 19:47   #876
Senior - BHPian

I have a MGA parcel tray for the Alto LXi that I do not need. Please PM me if anyone wants it.
Old 17th October 2011, 20:11   #877
Senior - BHPian

After a lot of See-Saw, the baby seat has gone to "ntomer".

"SirAlec" and "ntomer" both are so nice and offered to pass it on to each other.
mukeshgoel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th October 2011, 20:53   #878
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshgoel View Post
After a lot of See-Saw, the baby seat has gone to "ntomer".

"SirAlec" and "ntomer" both are so nice and offered to pass it on to each other.
Thanks to you and sorry to put you in this situation of grave dilemma.
Old 18th October 2011, 10:28   #879
Senior - BHPian

I have about 90-100 old issues of Autocar, Overdrive and Top gear. If anyone wants it, please pm me. All must go together . If you are somewhere in Koramangala, Indiranagar or JP nagar, I can even drop them on weekdays or you could collect it from Bannerghatta Road (near shopper stop) on weekend.
Old 18th October 2011, 10:37   #880
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondadude View Post
I have about 90-100 old issues of Autocar, Overdrive and Top gear. If anyone wants it, please pm me. All must go together . If you are somewhere in Koramangala, Indiranagar or JP nagar, I can even drop them on weekdays or you could collect it from Bannerghatta Road (near shopper stop) on weekend.
Man,i want them badly,anybody in delhi has the same?,i wish i would have been in bangalore.
Old 18th October 2011, 10:43   #881
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondadude View Post
Sent you a PM, please check your inbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acsandeep View Post
Man,i want them badly,anybody in delhi has the same?,i wish i would have been in bangalore.
Booked
Old 20th October 2011, 18:01   #882
BHPian

Re: 101 Blockbuster DVD movies

HI team,
I have got 101 movies DVD pack with me , half Hindi and Half english. I got them free with my New TV. I would like to give it away.
Any takers in CHD or Mohali can PM for the same.
Old 22nd October 2011, 11:21   #883
BHPian

FREE - Minolta Maxxum QTSi 35mm SLR Camera
(The same has been listed in TBHP Classifieds, for a sale of Re.1. Waiting for the approval by mods there.)

Reason for give away:
Long back I switched to DSLR cameras, and this baby started sitting idle. So instead of allowing it go scrap, I decided to give to someone who really likes to use this Film SLR, or probably add to their collections.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-minolta1.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-minolta2.jpg

About the Camera:
The Minolta Maxxum QTSi was a successful cross-over between point-and-shoot and SLR system. It is an entry level, 35mm film based proper SLR camera targeted towards newbies and novice photo enthusiasts. This was a perfect model, which hides the complicated SLR features through full-auto, and provides a point-and-shoot easiness and SLR prowess. It has a detachable standard 49mm diameter, AF 35-80 Minolta lens. This baby supports both Auto-focus and Manual focus. Has an integrated flash, and flash-mount. You can add any Minolta or compatible lens to it. After Minolta exited the Camera and Optics, SONY purchased minolta's assets and IP to build up lenses for the ALPHA DSLR range of cameras.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-minolta3.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-minolta4.jpg

It has preset shooting modes, and all the photos that I shot with this baby has come out exceptionally. Though this is a cross-over SLR, the quality of lens and the camera's full-auto performance is top-notch. Just google around, and you will come to know how much this model was respected even among the professional photographers.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-minolta5.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-minolta6.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-minolta7.jpg

Condition:
The lens is working properly, though I have not used it in the recent 5 years to shoot any photos. The smoothness of zoom operation has gone a bit low. But the entire camera works without any mechanical issues this morning. I have not tested how it shoots with a film now.

Package contains:

Camera Body, 35-80mm lens, Additional CR2 batteries, lens cover, lens hood, Camera bag and Manual.

Pickup Options:
People from Chennai can pick it up immediately. If any one from bangalore wants this, you can get it from me after November 20.

Last edited by rajeshsundaram : 22nd October 2011 at 11:30.
rajeshsundaram is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd October 2011, 11:25   #884
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshsundaram View Post
FREE - Minolta Maxxum QTSi 35mm SLR Camera
Rajesh, pm'ed you about the same.
Old 22nd October 2011, 11:33   #885
BHPian

FREE - RCA Branded, VHSC to VHS Cassette adapter.

Found this in my old boxes. If anyone is still having those old VHS-C camcorder type tapes, they can make use of this to playback in the old VCR/VCPs.

This is fresh, un-used and requires a AA battery to operate.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-vhscvhsadapter1.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-vhscvhsadapter2.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-vhscvhsadapter3.jpg

PM Me for contact details.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks