Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th December 2011, 20:09   #931
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xehaust View Post
Hey Guys, have some good stuff to giveaway. Giving them away as im not using them at all & thought might as well give it to someone who will enjoy them.

1 - An Amplifier (Working when i had removed it)
2 - An aftermarket see-through gear knob (Its very well finished in leather & chrome)
3 - A nice black Nike laptop bag

PS - Pickups only please. From Worli Sea Face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinj12 View Post
Second in line. Damn, Bapu you beat me. Let me know if its still available.

Don't want the gear knob though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googleman View Post
I guess it is a pick-up only, so pepple above from Ahmedabad and Bangalore will miss it
Incase they do, I will pick it up, atleast the laptop bag
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofromcapone View Post
@ Xehaust sent u a PM.

If this is still up for grabs, I can pick it up on wednesday.

Thanks
Hi Guys,

Dont know if anybody got an update from Xehaust. I had PM'd him that i would arrange for the pickup. But not received any revert. Just thought i'd update the board.
Old 14th December 2011, 21:40   #932
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Here you go. The rectangles visible in the bottom portion have circular marks for speakers, not visible in this mobile phone picture. But since my speakers are already snugly mounted in the hatch door and this tray is muffling their sound, I want to give it away.

@ch.nathan
It won't fit the 800 since the bracket positions will be different. In fact even the MGA part number for the 800 tray is different from this one. So I highly doubt it will fit the Zen also. Let me check with MSM tomorrow anyway.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc00845.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc00847.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc00850.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc00851.jpg  

Old 15th December 2011, 08:55   #933
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gansan View Post
Here you go. The rectangles visible in the bottom portion have circular marks for speakers, not visible in this mobile phone picture. But since my speakers are already snugly mounted in the hatch door and this tray is muffling their sound, I want to give it away.

@ch.nathan
It won't fit the 800 since the bracket positions will be different. In fact even the MGA part number for the 800 tray is different from this one. So I highly doubt it will fit the Zen also. Let me check with MSM tomorrow anyway.
Thanks for uploading the pics. They are just fine to give a fair idea of the tray.
Have PMed you.
Old 15th December 2011, 09:17   #934
BHPian

Sony Double Deck Tape Player & UPS in Mumbai

I have a Sony Double Casette Deck Tape Player up for grabs. Hardly used, in very good condition.

Also have a UPS (used for 1 year, in storage for 2 years) which can be connected to a PC for backup. It was working when it was packed and still should

Pickup from Chembur in Mumbai only.
Old 15th December 2011, 09:25   #935
Team-BHP Support

Re: Sony Double Deck Tape Player & UPS in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesis View Post
I have a Sony Double Casette Deck Tape Player up for grabs. Hardly used, in very good condition.

Also have a UPS (used for 1 year, in storage for 2 years) which can be connected to a PC for backup. It was working when it was packed and still should

I'll take the UPS. Can pickup on Saturday? Sending you a PM.
Old 15th December 2011, 09:41   #936
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
I'll take the UPS. Can pickup on Saturday? Sending you a PM.
UPS booked by moralfibre

One quick detail about the deck: it is a 110 V power supply one. Mint condition.
Old 15th December 2011, 12:08   #937
Senior - BHPian

i've a old Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Pro joystick (w/o force feedback). i've had this for quite some time (but not used) and it is in good condition. i don't want to just throw it away; thought it might be useful for somebody.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-microsoftsidewinderprecisionprojoystick_5194931.jpg

btw, this is a pick/drop off thingy in Bangalore, but after the new year (we'll be travelling this weekend).
IronH4WK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th December 2011, 12:10   #938
BHPian

@IronH4WK.. You've got PM

Last edited by Digital Vampire : 15th December 2011 at 12:14.
Old 15th December 2011, 12:27   #939
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Vampire View Post
@IronH4WK.. You've got PM
yes i did. are you okay to wait till after new year? i'll have to spend some time finding it as it is packed in one of the boxes
IronH4WK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th December 2011, 12:34   #940
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
yes i did. are you okay to wait till after new year? i'll have to spend some time finding it as it is packed in one of the boxes
No problems...just let me know whenever you find it...Many thanks...
Digital Vampire is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th December 2011, 14:43   #941
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
I have close to 50 audio casettes (tape recorder) of old bollywood movies of 80s and 90s that are lying idle.There are many of them to list them. Any BHPian in Bangalore can PM me and we can fix up a time to come over and pick them up.
@condor I PMed you back on your question. Let me know if you are still interested else any other takers pls line up.
Old 16th December 2011, 15:43   #942
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesis View Post

Hi Genesis,

I would like to take the double-deck cassette player. I have a US-to-India transformer that would take care of the 110V issue.

May I pick it up on Saturday from Chembur (please PM me your contact details).

Regards,
Ketan
Old 16th December 2011, 15:57   #943
BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 18th December 2011 at 18:14.
ketantendulkar is offline   Received Infraction
Old 20th December 2011, 14:18   #944
Senior - BHPian

"I have close to 50 audio casettes (tape recorder) of old bollywood movies of 80s and 90s that are lying idle.There are many of them to list them."

I have these still on the block since both the suitors have not been able to pick it up till now. Anyone else interested can PM me and pick it up.
Old 20th December 2011, 14:23   #945
BHPian

I have a hella relay kit lying with me for some time.It should be working fine except that one of the connectors for the ground needs to be replaced.Available for pickup in Bangalore(I stay in CV raman nagar).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks