Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th November 2012, 12:44   #1381
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Hi Gtonsing,
Can i have that please...
Old 20th November 2012, 13:32   #1382
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljai View Post
Hi Gtonsing,
Can i have that please...
Its yours Cooljai. Please PM me your details....
Old 20th November 2012, 20:10   #1383
Distinguished - BHPian

Tires for grab!

Product: Three 185/60/R15 Apollo Acclere tires
Condition: Used (26k kms)
Groove Condition: Decent (Workshop guys state it can be run for another 10k kms minimum)
Past History: Two of the tires have puncture-less history!
Cost: Not free
Charge: A cup of tea at a good location (that you know) and a good discussion to know each-other along with the chai
Constraints: OP will deliver the tires, but within Pune city limits

P.s. These can be used as your backup tire, in case you get to experience Pune's famous puncture scams. Have these, as I recently upgraded all my tires because of one tire that was made useless by a road-side puncture repair shop. PM me if needed.
Old 21st November 2012, 20:52   #1384
Senior - BHPian

Have few promotional coupons to give away. PM me for voucher code if interested. Valid only on HDFC credit card.

1) 20% off on shopping at www.tradus.com. Valid till Dec 31st,2012.

2) INR 250 off on shopping at www.starcj.com. Valid till March 31st, 2013

3)INR 600 cash back on domestic/international hotel bookings done through www.cleartrip.com. Valid till Dec 31st,2022

I can't vouch for the websites authenticity as I have no experience with any of these sites. You are welcome to try these at your own risk .
Old 22nd November 2012, 06:35   #1385
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinj12 View Post
Have few promotional coupons to give away. PM me for voucher code if interested. Valid only on HDFC credit card.

3)INR 600 cash back on domestic/international hotel bookings done through www.cleartrip.com. Valid till Dec 31st,2022

I can't vouch for the websites authenticity as I have no experience with any of these sites. You are welcome to try these at your own risk .
20% off tradus voucher given away to BHPian RM2488. Number 2 & 3 still available.
Old 22nd November 2012, 10:57   #1386
Senior - BHPian

I've shopped on Bike Bandit, Motorcycle Super Store and Eastern Performance / Orange Cycles (Exclusive HD parts and accessories dealer on eBay.com) so i regularly get coupons on my email... on a daily basis.

If anyone is shopping on these sites and needs a coupon code, please PM me.

I will not post the coupons here since i get these on daily basis.
Old 22nd November 2012, 18:22   #1387
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
20% off tradus voucher given away to BHPian RM2488. Number 2 & 3 still available.
STAR CJ coupon given away to BHPian kablu. Clear trip voucher still available.
Old 23rd November 2012, 10:40   #1388
BHPian

Quote:

Can I have the Cleartrip coupons please? I'd like to use them on my trip planned for next week. Thanks!
Old 23rd November 2012, 12:31   #1389
Senior - BHPian

Re: Tires for grab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Product: Three 185/60/R15 Apollo Acclere tires
I might need one to use as a spare. My current spare is a Goodyear, but it is 175/55. I already upgraded/ upsized last year to Bridgestones 185/60, so could use a same sized spare. Let me check the spare condition and return to you. If someone else needs all 3, please give priority to that person. As it is, I have a working condition spare.
Let me know only if you dont find anyone to pick up and are about to throw it away
Old 23rd November 2012, 17:45   #1390
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
STAR CJ coupon given away to BHPian kablu.
Coupon still available as the BHPian has returned it. Apparently, the coupon is valid for purchase of INR 1500 and above.

Cleartrip voucher given away.
Old 3rd December 2012, 17:03   #1391
Senior - BHPian

Found almost half a syringe full of Cooler Master HTK-002-U1-GP Thermal Compound Kit while cleaning up the old stuff. The Date of Import on the pack is December 2010.

If anyone is interested, you are most welcome to pick it up from my office near Bommanahalli, Bangalore.

--Anoop
Old 3rd December 2012, 17:25   #1392
BHPian

@theexperthand, just what I need, but too far to pick it up. Where did you buy this, maybe I could buy it here in Bombay.

Thanks
Old 3rd December 2012, 17:42   #1393
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neofromcapone View Post
@theexperthand, just what I need, but too far to pick it up. Where did you buy this, maybe I could buy it here in Bombay.

Thanks
You can get it from Lamington Road.
I should have some at home.
gimme a shout.
I stay townside
Old 4th December 2012, 12:15   #1394
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neofromcapone View Post

Thanks
I picked it up from Golcha Computers, SP Road, Bangalore. - should be easily avilable in Mumbai also.
Old 4th December 2012, 12:43   #1395
BHPian

I have got an LML Vespa T5's complete engine bought from a fellow mechanic. It was directly unbolted from a T5 lying with him since a long time. However it doesnot include the carburettor, flywheel, & coil plate. Anyone who would like to have it for learning purpose / split open and understand how stuff works, or else if you have a student at home or in your neighborhood who might find it useful can pick the material from my residence in Pimpri. PM me if interested.
Note: I am offering this only for educational / learning purpose. Not for one who wants to restore a old scooter or stock it for future use.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks