Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th January 2013, 00:31   #1591
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Here are a couple of things to giveaway -

1. A single badminton racket - a couple of strings are broken, but shouldn't be a problem with the play.
2. A sandwich-maker as pictured below. Perfectly working condition.
3. Seiko watch - This was a gift but I don't use it anymore. As I'm a passionate watch lover, can't see this Original Seiko Quartz watch just lying around. Any watch lover can pick it up. I've changed the bracelet with a Titan leather strap but will provide you the bracelet (golden colour) along. Working condition. Date display.
4. Black & Decker - Bajaj portable vacuum cleaner - Not Working! It was working when I last used it. Looks like a battery issue. If you can get the battery replaced, you can start using it as the motor and other functions are perfectly fine.

All the above items for pick-up only from Pimple Saudagar (home) or Hinjewadi (office) in Pune.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img00007201301262353.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img00009201301262354.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img00010201301262355.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img00011201301262355.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img00014201301262358.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img00016201301262359.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img00017201301262359.jpg  

Old 27th January 2013, 01:56   #1592
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SankalpDesai View Post

All the above items for pick-up only from Pimple Saudagar (home) or Hinjewadi (office) in Pune.
Hi Sankalp

I can use the watch and sandwich maker. I can arrange pick up from your place as lot of folks travel to Pune over weekends.
Let me know if ok.
Old 27th January 2013, 11:26   #1593
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by engrohit View Post
Hi Sankalp

I can use the watch and sandwich maker. I can arrange pick up from your place as lot of folks travel to Pune over weekends.
Let me know if ok.
Sure. I'll PM you my contact details. You can get these things picked up from my place.
Old 28th January 2013, 10:01   #1594
BHPian

Quote:
4. Black & Decker - Bajaj portable vacuum cleaner - Not Working! It was working when I last used it. Looks like a battery issue. If you can get the battery replaced, you can start using it as the motor and other functions are perfectly fine.
I could have use for the vacuum cleaner. May I have it, please? If its available, let me know and I'll PM.
Oh and the watch too if 'engrohit' backs out.

Cheers,
Rahul

Last edited by voodoochild : 28th January 2013 at 10:03.
Old 28th January 2013, 10:08   #1595
Senior - BHPian

There is a notice today about RTech. This wonderful thread was started by him. I never knew him but can guess from the idea of this thread that he had a broad mind.
Old 28th January 2013, 16:15   #1596
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashmash View Post
Collected the carrier today afternoon. It was good meeting you. Thank You so much.
What are you doing with the carrier, did you pick up a RE ?
Old 28th January 2013, 16:52   #1597
BHPian

HH Karizma Bore/Piston - used for about 10000 kms.

HH Karizma/ Free flow exhaust - this one is lying in the NCR region.
Old 29th January 2013, 16:25   #1598
BHPian

Not really a give away from my side but thought fellow bhp ians might like to lay their hands on a issue of Racecar Engineering.
http://www.racecar-engineering.com/web-free-sample/
Old 30th January 2013, 10:08   #1599
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharatbits View Post
Not really a give away from my side but thought fellow bhp ians might like to lay their hands on a issue of Racecar Engineering.
http://www.racecar-engineering.com/web-free-sample/
That mag looks good. Have ordered my free sample copy. Thanks.
Old 3rd February 2013, 11:49   #1600
BHPian

Quote:

1. Black & Decker - Bajaj portable vacuum cleaner - Not Working! It was working when I last used it. Looks like a battery issue. If you can get the battery replaced, you can start using it as the motor and other functions are perfectly fine.

By any chance the Black and Decker vacuum cleaner is available? If yes let me know, I can collect the same from your residence. By the way I am staying in Kasarwadi, so we can plan a meet up as well..
Old 3rd February 2013, 14:20   #1601
Distinguished - BHPian

I have a HP Deskjet(Inkjet) printer ,model -840C with both color and Black cartridges for give-away. The power adapter is not working. Could be a loose connection or it could have conked off. Otherwise the printer is in good working condition.

Pickup from my residence in Bangalore.
Old 3rd February 2013, 14:56   #1602
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
I have a HP Deskjet(Inkjet) printer ,model -840C with both color and Black cartridges for give-away. The power adapter is not working. Could be a loose connection or it could have conked off. Otherwise the printer is in good working condition.

Pickup from my residence in Bangalore.
Hi - Can I get this ?
Old 3rd February 2013, 15:25   #1603
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbala View Post

Hi - Can I get this ?
Sure . You can have it. Will pm you the details

Edit- I am not able to pm you.

Last edited by sagarpadaki : 3rd February 2013 at 15:29.
Old 3rd February 2013, 15:34   #1604
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post

Sure . You can have it. Will pm you the details

Edit- I am not able to pm you.
Not sure. I will send you my email Id in 15 mins. Thanks
Old 4th February 2013, 17:07   #1605
BHPian

I have a Cosco Child Seat that I had taken from our fellow bhpian "Yikes6633" (Manoj) towards 3rd week of Jan'13 from the same thread. This I believe was bought in the US and was being used for his child over the last 4 years. It can be mounted front facing or back facing depending on the age of the child.

I had primarily taken this for my sister's kid who is just 2 months old and my borther-in-law doesn't seem to be too comfortable in putting it to use. Hence, after getting Manoj's go-ahead I'm putting it back here in this thread, so that someone else can put it to use.

Please note this would be for a pick-up only, from my residence at Sahakarnagar (After Hebbal) - Bangalore.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks