Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2013, 15:01   #1636
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthasarathig View Post
3rd in line unless it already given away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
oh what the heck, 4th in line (chances are slim)!
The Polaroid camera is Creative420's.
Old 15th February 2013, 15:08   #1637
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByDesign View Post
I have about 11 Team BHP stickers to give away. Only in Delhi please. Interested members can pm me for a pickup in South Delhi. I have used the Live to drive, live cars love cars, drive safe, and got BHP stickers. The remaining ones are available. There's the red and black redlining sticker, the 'I DRIVE SAFE' sticker, and some more. 11 in total, including the transparent small ones.
Out of Delhi members and members who want these to be shipped please excuse.
In Line for the stickers as well. :P
Old 16th February 2013, 12:47   #1638
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post
I need the stickers, I am put up in dwarka. Let me know, where i can pick them from
Any particular sticker you looking for? I've got a few spare stickers too. Will see if I have the one you need.
Old 17th February 2013, 14:09   #1639
BHPian

I have a few spectacle frames which I no longer use. Not sure if it will be of use to other members, but can someone tell me where I can donate them in Mumbai. Don't want to throw them away as it can come in useful for someone.
Old 17th February 2013, 16:38   #1640
BHPian

Have a zoomin voucher for a free desktop calendar (cost 295). You just pay the shipping charges, approx Rs 51. The code is valid till 23 Feb 2013.

Please post here if anyone is interested.
Old 17th February 2013, 23:03   #1641
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonstop-driver View Post
Have a zoomin voucher for a free desktop calendar (cost 295). You just pay the shipping charges, approx Rs 51. The code is valid till 23 Feb 2013.

Please post here if anyone is interested.
I would be interested. Pls pm me the code. Thanks!
Old 18th February 2013, 09:29   #1642
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyp View Post
I have a few spectacle frames which I no longer use. Not sure if it will be of use to other members, but can someone tell me where I can donate them in Mumbai. Don't want to throw them away as it can come in useful for someone.
If no one claims it. Please donate it to some home for the needy, like the old age home or for children.

They normally have opticians who fill in the lenses for free for them.

Just a suggestion.
Old 18th February 2013, 09:58   #1643
BHPian

Quote:
You can courier them to :
Narayan Sewa Sansthan
SewaDham, SewaNagar
Hiran Magri, Sector No. 4
Udaipur (Raj.) - 313002
INDIA
Ph.No. +91-9928083230,

They might be having a branch in Mumbai. Not sure
Old 18th February 2013, 10:07   #1644
BHPian

Quote:
I would be interested. Pls pm me the code. Thanks!
The calendar goes to funkyp. Enjoy your personalised calendar!
Old 18th February 2013, 10:55   #1645
BHPian

HI everyone, I recently got a new music system for my car, rendering my old FM transmitters useless. I can give them away free to someone in Bangalore who is going to use them. I have 3 (dont ask me why!) -- one with bluetooth handsfree function, one plain jane (with USB port) and the third one is specifically for iphone/ipod touch. They are all in working condition.
Old 18th February 2013, 11:00   #1646
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nileshch View Post
HI everyone, I recently got a new music system for my car, rendering my old FM transmitters useless. I can give them away free to someone in Bangalore who is going to use them. I have 3 (dont ask me why!) -- one with bluetooth handsfree function, one plain jane (with USB port) and the third one is specifically for iphone/ipod touch. They are all in working condition.
May I pickup the USB based system?
Old 18th February 2013, 11:05   #1647
BHPian

Quote:
Can I have one with USB port function. My wife's car does not have stereo with USB and hence useful. Pls PM me when and where to pick in Bangalore.

Edit: Recompose already in Q. Please let me know, if he does not collect.

Last edited by HighOctane : 18th February 2013 at 11:08.
Old 18th February 2013, 11:06   #1648
Senior - BHPian

Can I have the one with bluetooth handsfree function? I could use it for my Dad's Maruti 800
Old 18th February 2013, 11:14   #1649
BHPian

Quote:
Hi, could I have the one meant for iPhone/iPod?
Old 18th February 2013, 11:17   #1650
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Could I have the one for the iPhone as I got the iPhone 4 where most of my music is stored. Makes life so much easier

Most Viewed