Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th June 2014, 18:41   #2356
BHPian

I received Aircel 3GB data offer with my recent snapdeal purchase. Let me know if there are any aircel users out there who can utilize this. I can forward you the codes.

Edit:
Mods: Pls delete this. I have moved the post to coupons thread

Last edited by Holyghost : 5th June 2014 at 18:51.
Old 5th June 2014, 20:22   #2357
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyghost View Post
I received Aircel 3GB data offer with my recent snapdeal purchase. Let me know if there are any aircel users out there who can utilize this. I can forward you the codes.

Edit:
Mods: Pls delete this. I have moved the post to coupons thread
Can I have it (if nobody has already claimed it) please? I have a prepaid card and use 3G for my browsing!

Edit:: I see the below post was made before mine. So @rishab should have it.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shift...ml#post3449040 (The Discount Coupon Thread - Share them here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishab.k View Post
Hi Holyghost,

Can I have the code.

Last edited by swiftnfurious : 5th June 2014 at 20:27.
Old 5th June 2014, 20:42   #2358
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shift...ml#post3449040 (The Discount Coupon Thread - Share them here)
Thanks swiftnfurious. Forwarding the coupon to rishab.
Old 5th June 2014, 21:13   #2359
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Thanks swiftnfurious.
Old 6th June 2014, 12:00   #2360
BHPian

Guys

I have a HID kit lying with me- H7 4300k with the CanBus compliant ballast. Would easily fit any car with projectors- Laura/ XUV etc.

Anyone interested in the same can pick them up from me either from my office in Okhla Phase III or my residence in Noida.

Cheers
Rohan
Old 6th June 2014, 13:02   #2361
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RohanDheman View Post
I have a HID kit lying with me- H7 4300k with the CanBus compliant ballast. Would easily fit any car with projectors- Laura/ XUV etc.
Sent you a PM Rohan.
Posting it on behalf of my friend, who is in need of HIDs for his XUV.

Last edited by Mr.Boss : 6th June 2014 at 13:04.
Old 7th June 2014, 10:46   #2362
Senior - BHPian

I've a Antec TX1050B black SOHO tower cabinet to give away (in the immortal words of Eminem, I'm cleaning up my closet ). It doesn't have its door anymore and doesn't come with a PSU. You can find a review of the same here: http://www.legitreviews.com/the-ante...ase-review_200.

This is a performance tower case and hence is darn heavy, so pickup or handover at a common location is desirable.

Last edited by IronH4WK : 7th June 2014 at 10:50.
Old 7th June 2014, 19:16   #2363
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
I've a Antec TX1050B black SOHO tower cabinet to give away (in the immortal words of Eminem, I'm cleaning up my closet ). It doesn't have its door anymore and doesn't come with a PSU. You can find a review of the same here: http://www.legitreviews.com/the-ante...ase-review_200.

This is a performance tower case and hence is darn heavy, so pickup or handover at a common location is desirable.

Hi IronH4WK,

can i have it i can pickup next week as i am travelling this week and cant come to pick it up...
Old 7th June 2014, 20:25   #2364
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
Hi IronH4WK,

can i have it i can pickup next week as i am travelling this week and cant come to pick it up...
okie, it's yours. PM me when you're in town.
Old 7th June 2014, 20:42   #2365
Senior - BHPian

I have a couple of child items giveaway:

1) Pink Hero cycle for 4~7 year old princess in great condition. Probably tube, valve needs to be replaced as it hasn't been used for many years (my daughter is 9 years old now and has graduated to a BSA Ladybird).

2) Rechargeable battery operated, red color tricycle- you see these things in malls. Boys 1.5~3 years will love it. Battery is OK and I have charger too somewhere. My son (now 4) doesn't look at it now

Both items for pickup from Mundhwa, Pune. Anyone interested, please PM me.

Cheers,
-BJ

EDIT: Both items gone- booked by @MaxTorque

Last edited by bj96 : 7th June 2014 at 21:00. Reason: typo
Old 8th June 2014, 00:04   #2366
BHPian

I have a pair of school shoes from lotto. Had ordered them from Myntra however the size did not fit. I arranged for an exchange however it blew up beacause my maid threw away the box. I believe Myntra doesn't do exchange if the box is not there. The size is UK 6. My son needs a UK 7, any children around 10 years should be able to use it. The link to the shoe is http://www.myntra.com/sports-shoes/l...-shoes&serp=13 . Can be picked from South Bangalore, near Dairy Circle.
Old 8th June 2014, 01:42   #2367
BHPian

Have a HP Ink Jet printer. Last used about a year back. I expect it to work with cartridges refilled.
Have a JVC DVD player, with remote.
Have some old styled cameras, non digitial, basic models.
All for pick up from close to Chandivali in Mumbai within the next couple of days.
PM me.
Edit: Printer and DVD player reserved for DWC

Last edited by kmadhok : 8th June 2014 at 01:48. Reason: updating items booked
Old 8th June 2014, 18:07   #2368
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj96 View Post

1) Pink Hero cycle for 4~7 year old princess in great condition. Probably tube, valve needs to be replaced as it hasn't been used for many years (my daughter is 9 years old now and has graduated to a BSA Ladybird).
This item has been received. Thanks bj96 for the same. The second item is ready available. If someone is interested can contact bj96.
Old 8th June 2014, 22:07   #2369
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj96 View Post

2) Rechargeable battery operated, red color tricycle- you see these things in malls. Boys 1.5~3 years will love it. Battery is OK and I have charger too somewhere. My son (now 4) doesn't look at it now

Both items for pickup from Mundhwa, Pune. Anyone interested, please PM me.

Cheers,
-BJ

EDIT: Both items gone- booked by @MaxTorque
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTorque View Post
This item has been received. Thanks bj96 for the same. The second item is ready available. If someone is interested can contact bj96.

Hello BJ96

as per the post from Maxtorque can i have it.

i would arrange a pickup...
Old 8th June 2014, 22:09   #2370
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojgautham View Post
I have a pair of school shoes from lotto. Had ordered them from Myntra however the size did not fit. I arranged for an exchange however it blew up beacause my maid threw away the box. I believe Myntra doesn't do exchange if the box is not there. The size is UK 6. My son needs a UK 7, any children around 10 years should be able to use it. The link to the shoe is http://www.myntra.com/sports-shoes/l...-shoes&serp=13 . Can be picked from South Bangalore, near Dairy Circle.
Can i have it?

I would like to pickup next week.

Please reserve it for me.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks