Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2014, 09:48   #2386
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

I have a Blaupunkt 12 inch bass-tube to give away. There's a bit of tear on the woofer but it still works. Maybe someone can ingeniously fix it and use it. It doesn't have the belts to secure it but bungee cords would serve the purpose.

Pick up from Noida.
Old 30th June 2014, 11:48   #2387
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_U_N View Post
I have a give-away for Team BHPians who are visiting Pune.

I have a 2 night/ 3 day stay at Fortune Inn Hotel at Viman Nagar. This is for 2 adults + 2 kids.

Contact me if you really have a plan to visit Pune and can actually make use of the voucher, else it would go waste. Hope you understand.

Have they been claimed? If still available, I would like to claim them.
Old 30th June 2014, 12:15   #2388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeps View Post
I have a Blaupunkt 12 inch bass-tube to give away. There's a bit of tear on the woofer but it still works. Maybe someone can ingeniously fix it and use it. It doesn't have the belts to secure it but bungee cords would serve the purpose.

Pick up from Noida.
Hi. I would be interested. Please hold it for me. Will this work with the stock ICE on a 2014 swift ZXI?
Old 30th June 2014, 14:17   #2389
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tathagat View Post
Hi. I would be interested. Please hold it for me. Will this work with the stock ICE on a 2014 swift ZXI?
You would need to run it from an external amplifier - not part of stock ICE on a Swift.
Old 30th June 2014, 15:42   #2390

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeps View Post
You would need to run it from an external amplifier - not part of stock ICE on a Swift.
Alright. I will take care of that. Lets fix up a mutually comfortable pick up time. Btw any idea how we can talk in private without spamming this thread. I dont seem to be able to PM yet. Less number of posts I presume.
Old 30th June 2014, 16:03   #2391
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tathagat View Post
Alright. I will take care of that. Lets fix up a mutually comfortable pick up time. Btw any idea how we can talk in private without spamming this thread. I dont seem to be able to PM yet. Less number of posts I presume.
You should have received an email from me.
Old 1st July 2014, 18:08   #2392
BHPian

I have an evenflo convertible car seat to give away. Been using it for last 4 years on and off but still in v good condition.

Can be used rear facing (for infants) or front facing when child is more than 10 Kgs.
Not sure if its the same model but sure looks like it:
http://www.evenflo.com/Products/Even...ts/Tribute_LX/

Pickup only please - Pimple Saudagar / Hinjewadi areas (Pune)

Last edited by shreeps : 1st July 2014 at 18:13.
Old 1st July 2014, 20:17   #2393
Distinguished - BHPian

This is for VW Vento & Polo owners only I guess.

USB cable to connect your ipods & iphones (other than 5/5c/5s) to the stock (RCD 310) music player.

Basically had one, misplaced it, bought a new one, and then found the old one. It works perfectly fine, and is just about a year old.

I'm currently keeping it for Pune & Mumbai bhpians currently - whom I could hand it over in person. PM me if you need this.

Charges: Eak chai of the best tea-joint you can recommend
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-740747592_451.jpg  

Old 2nd July 2014, 07:45   #2394
BHPian

I have a Samsung Snycmaster 950p (19" CRT ) monitor, along with a Dell Keyboard and Microsoft optical corded mouse. If anyone is interested, it can be picked up from my residence.
Old 2nd July 2014, 08:42   #2395
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreeps View Post
I have an evenflo convertible car seat to give away. Been using it for last 4 years on and off but still in v good condition.

Can be used rear facing (for infants) or front facing when child is more than 10 Kgs.

was looking for a child seat for my 2 year old ! But sadly I am in Mumbai or else would have picked it up.
Old 2nd July 2014, 10:02   #2396
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dar3dev|l View Post
was looking for a child seat for my 2 year old ! But sadly I am in Mumbai or else would have picked it up.

Do you have anyone in Pune that can pick it up?
Old 2nd July 2014, 10:11   #2397
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghu.t.k View Post
I have a Samsung Snycmaster 950p (19" CRT ) monitor, along with a Dell Keyboard and Microsoft optical corded mouse. If anyone is interested, it can be picked up from my residence.
Where are you located? Can't see your location as I am replying from my phone. Please put me in line for this if in Bangalore.

MaSh
Old 2nd July 2014, 11:16   #2398
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashmash View Post
Where are you located? Can't see your location as I am replying from my phone. Please put me in line for this if in Bangalore.

MaSh
No not Bangalore.., I am in Chennai, and at Neduvankarai, Anna Nagar.
Old 2nd July 2014, 11:37   #2399
BHPian

Quote:
Do you have anyone in Pune that can pick it up?
Nope i dont know anyone out there. However, I am planned to come to Pune one of the weekend, either 12/13 or 19/20 of this month. If you could hold on to it untill than, I will pick it up personally.
Old 2nd July 2014, 11:53   #2400
BHPian

Quote:

If the car seat is still available, please block it for me. I can have it picked up through a friend.

Most Viewed