Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2014, 10:16   #2461
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
I'm giving away my Cramster Raptor riding jacket if anyone is interested. It is a cordura jacket (textile) with armor for the shoulders, elbows and spine.

Below is a pic for reference. The jacket is around 4+ years old so will not look exactly like this in the flesh.

Attachment 1299044

Please note:

Apart from a wrist strap that is missing on the right sleeve and 2 zippers that need replacement on the inside breast pocket and outside pocket, the jacket is fine. No impact or abrasion injuries on the jacket. Velcro straps may need a new layer which any local shop can fix.

Pick up from my home in Uttarahalli only. Please PM or quote this post if interested.
What is the size of this jacket?
Old 15th October 2014, 10:45   #2462
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by srsriharsha View Post
What is the size of this jacket?
Size is Large or 42 shirt size.

Have edited the original post accordingly.

Reserved for wanderernomad who PM'ed earlier and for you next in line.
Old 15th October 2014, 11:36   #2463
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 View Post
Bingo !!! Booking it now !!! PM on the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pareshraheja View Post
Blocked for you!! please send me PM.
I am releasing this for other members to pick up.
Please feel free to contact Paresh to pick this up.
Old 15th October 2014, 11:48   #2464
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I'm giving away my Cramster Raptor riding jacket if anyone is interested. It is a cordura jacket (textile) with armor for the shoulders, elbows and spine. Size is "L" which corresponds to 42 on a shirt size.

Below is a pic for reference. The jacket is around 4+ years old so will not look exactly like this in the flesh.

Attachment 1299044

Please note:

Apart from a wrist strap that is missing on the right sleeve and 2 zippers that need replacement on the inside breast pocket and outside pocket, the jacket is fine. No impact or abrasion injuries on the jacket. Velcro straps may need a new layer which any local shop can fix.

Pick up from my home in Uttarahalli only. Please PM or quote this post if interested.
Please put me next in line in the unlikely event that neither of the other pick it up.
Old 15th October 2014, 11:56   #2465
Senior - BHPian

Giving away my automobile magazine collection dating from early mid 90's to last year.
Includes full collection of Overdrive from when they began till last year August.
Also includes issues of Auto India of few years. Altogether around 6 bundles of 15-20 mags.
Didn't feel like giving it to the paper guy and don't want to let it rot either.

Interested, please PM me.
Old 15th October 2014, 12:58   #2466
Distinguished - BHPian

Cleaning up my cupboard and that means I have a few cables to give away. This includes 3 X 1.5m TV cable(the coaxial cable with TV connectors on either sides(NOT RCA)), a few telephone cables, a Nokia charger used for the phones with the tiny pin, one Rca Video cable(yellow) connector, some loose length coaxial cable which can be used with connectors, a few wires here and there. All these are usually branded stuff which I got as accessories with various things I brought and didn't use them. Hence anyone can pick up stuff that's necessary.
Old 15th October 2014, 13:50   #2467
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin.terminat View Post
Please put me next in line in the unlikely event that neither of the other pick it up.
Sure. Will keep you posted if neither pick it up.
Old 15th October 2014, 14:52   #2468
BHPian

Guys, have a netgear wireless USB adapter to give which, is available once again. Also have the driver CD for XP. Not tried on Win 7. Lemme know if anyone needs it. Will prefer a pickup from home or a mutually convenient location. My location in Blr is Malleswaram
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20141005_101154.jpg  

Last edited by pareshraheja : 15th October 2014 at 14:53. Reason: Grammer Correction
Old 15th October 2014, 15:00   #2469
BHPian

TBHP Stickers

I have a Give away and a request for anyone who 'might want to give away'!
  • I have TBHP Stickers - Got BHP? and others except LTD and LCLC. I would like to give it away to anyone who is interested. PM me if interested.
Thanks
Location for Stickers : Near Marathhalli, Bangalore

Last edited by n_aditya : 15th October 2014 at 15:55. Reason: no requests please. this is a give-away thread
Old 15th October 2014, 15:31   #2470
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranav_mankad View Post
TBHP Stickers

• I have TBHP Stickers - Got BHP? and others except LTD and LCLC. I would like to give it away to anyone who is interested. PM me if interested.
  • I am looking for LTD sticker. If anyone has one available which he/she would like to give away, please PM me.
Thanks
I will take the stickers!
marathahalli is on my way everyday!
Old 15th October 2014, 15:35   #2471
Senior - BHPian

Pranav: I PMed you seeing your location as Pune, but now I realize the coupons are in bangalore. So pls hand them over to Banglore bhpians, I release my claim.
Old 15th October 2014, 16:15   #2472
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sure. Will keep you posted if neither pick it up.
Hi Aditya get in line as well, I have seen your jacket in real once when we met at 3M.
Old 16th October 2014, 11:26   #2473
BHPian

Quote:
TBHP Stickers

Thanks
Hi,
I have sent you a PM yesterday as soon as I saw your post. I too would like to get my hands on atleast some of those stickers. Any hope?
Old 16th October 2014, 12:28   #2474
BHPian

Quote:
TBHP Stickers

Thanks
Can i have the Stickers if not picked up.

I stay in marthahalli.
Old 20th October 2014, 08:18   #2475
BHPian

I have this logitech keyboard and mouse combo that has been lying around at my house. This has a wireless mouse, but I have misplaced the mouse. Last used was about an year ago and I remember it to be working fine when last used. So I have only this Logitech keyboard to give away in HYDERABAD. The interface is PS2.

Disclaimer: Wireless mouse is missing. Only keyboard is available.

Local pickup only.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_5797.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_5798.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-dsc_5799.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks