Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2014, 16:49   #2491
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Got 9 tickets to Interstellar , 6.50 pm show at Luxe, Phoenix mall, Vrelachery, Chennai.

Please call me @ 8754766950 for tickets.
Old 12th November 2014, 18:39   #2492
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Hello People,

Have a LML Piaggio Star ES, Oct 1997 Model, Jungle Green Color, to give away. Pictures will be posted soon.

Please note that I wish to give my scooter to someone who can preserve it as a collectible. Need some credo as a serious enthusiast. I do not want to see it end in some junk. I want it to be with someone who is as passionate about Scooters as I was (Hillram Sir is the first name I can remember for passion about scooters).

I wanted to keep my scooter for myself, but have two more bikes and a car at home which are driven by ONLY ME. Making matters worse is, I live away from my home for my job, which is making all these vehicles lie idle. Vitamin M deficiency to maintain all these and keep them running has made me to take this decision with a heavy heart to part from my scooter. I will post pictures and other details very soon.

Request interested people to please send me a PM.

I may not reply to PMs quickly as I do not have access to internet frequently, so please bear with my delayed response.

Also, I have a Philips Two In One (Cant recollect the models manufacture date, probably between 1998-2000) which is fairly in nice condition. Good for people who want to use it as a radio primarily. Pickup from Belgaum. Pictures below:
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20141112_181502.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20141112_181512_1.jpg

Last edited by five46 : 12th November 2014 at 18:44.
Old 12th November 2014, 23:29   #2493
Distinguished - BHPian

@Five46, does the recording work ? Does it have a line-in or just the mic on front
BGM is not a problem, though

Last edited by condor : 12th November 2014 at 23:32.
Old 12th November 2014, 23:44   #2494
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
I also have the fuel pump assembly from my car (Getz petrol). They said there's loose contact, but the thing still works (I got it replaced nevertheless).

One more thing available is the seat belt assembly of the front passenger seat (replaced yesterday). They said this cannot be fixed, but if anyone wanna use this for spare parts, it's all yours.
fuel pump and seat belt assembly reserved for unk9ja.
Old 13th November 2014, 07:57   #2495
BHPian

Parwath Sir,

I'm not sure but I think line in is there. You will have to give me some time if you want me to confirm that.
Old 15th November 2014, 10:10   #2496
Distinguished - BHPian

I have some random LED strips of different sizes and colours to give away since I have a LOT of E-waste piling up cupboards. The available colours are warm white, cool white, red and blue. Some have a good adhesive backing while others are used and will need double sided tape to stick. I have used them for some models and now they are removed. Some pieces are unused too. So if anyone in south Bangalore is interested to use these, do let me know. Mentioned south Bangalore since I reside here. Suppose if one is ready to pick it up from elsewhere you re welcome! I have soldered wires onto a few pieces as well which means you can directly use them. For the other pieces, I will be ready to solder them if you require!

I have found countless uses to these strips, right from making an architectural model of an airport to lighting up my study desk. You can use them for custom DRLs, interior lighting, LED indicators, Brake lights and what not.
Please help me clear out these things

EDIT: Ketantendulkar had requested for it. Since I have a lot, people can share it. Roughly speaking, I have more than five meters together. So it can be shared.

Last edited by audioholic : 15th November 2014 at 10:29.
Old 15th November 2014, 18:42   #2497
BHPian

I have a set of Creative 2.1 home theatre system to give away. Perfect working condition (but will be a little dusty).

Pick-up only, in Pune, from Wakad - Vishalnagar. PM me to confirm and will share my contact details to the one who claims it first.

Edit: Reserved for KetanTendulkar.

Last edited by SankalpDesai : 15th November 2014 at 18:48.
Old 16th November 2014, 09:50   #2498
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
I have some random LED strips of different sizes and colours to give away since I have a LOT of E-waste piling up cupboards. The available colours are warm white, cool white, red and blue. Some have a good adhesive backing while others are used and will need double sided tape to stick. I have used them for some models and now they are removed. Some pieces are unused too. So if anyone in south Bangalore is interested to use these, do let me know. Mentioned south Bangalore since I reside here. Suppose if one is ready to pick it up from elsewhere you re welcome! I have soldered wires onto a few pieces as well which means you can directly use them. For the other pieces, I will be ready to solder them if you require!

I have found countless uses to these strips, right from making an architectural model of an airport to lighting up my study desk. You can use them for custom DRLs, interior lighting, LED indicators, Brake lights and what not.
Please help me clear out these things

EDIT: Ketantendulkar had requested for it. Since I have a lot, people can share it. Roughly speaking, I have more than five meters together. So it can be shared.
Just sent you a PM. let me know is i can pick the remaining ones today.
Old 16th November 2014, 11:33   #2499
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantanumishra View Post
Just sent you a PM. let me know is i can pick the remaining ones today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
I have some random LED strips of different sizes and colours

Currently reserved for Ketantendulkar, Searching heaven and shantanumishra. Didn't receive a response from Ketantendulkar. Once these guys pick up what they want, I shall post whatever is still remaining. The more people benefit, happier I would be.
Old 17th November 2014, 11:06   #2500
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SankalpDesai View Post
I have a set of Creative 2.1 home theatre system to give away. Perfect working condition (but will be a little dusty).

Pick-up only, in Pune, from Wakad - Vishalnagar. PM me to confirm and will share my contact details to the one who claims it first.

Edit: Reserved for KetanTendulkar.
Hi Sankalp,

Thank you for the perfect Creative 2.1 Inspire!

Regards,
Ketan
Old 17th November 2014, 15:41   #2501
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saikatmandal04 View Post
I have this logitech keyboard and mouse combo that has been lying around at my house.

Disclaimer: Wireless mouse is missing. Only keyboard is available.

Local pickup only.
Forgot to update that this item is no longer available and has now been passed on to KetanTendulkar.

Thanks Ketan.
Old 17th November 2014, 15:46   #2502
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saikatmandal04 View Post
Forgot to update that this item is no longer available and has now been passed on to KetanTendulkar.

Thanks Ketan.
Thanks to you, Saikat! Glad to report that I'm happily using it with my AMD x64 desktop which is still giving good service in its old age. I'd always wanted a mechanical keyboard and this fit the bill perfectly.

Also am happy to be a green citizen and reuse stuff that other Team-BHPians so generously have been giving away. I'm quite proud of the community here.
Old 17th November 2014, 18:08   #2503
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
fuel pump and seat belt assembly reserved for unk9ja.
Thanks for the goodies, IronH4wk. It was pleasure to meet you. My friend also thanks you for the timely help you have been.

The fuel pump has been whisked away to a secret location for a through check.
Old 17th November 2014, 18:25   #2504
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
Thanks for the goodies, IronH4wk. It was pleasure to meet you. My friend also thanks you for the timely help you have been.

The fuel pump has been whisked away to a secret location for a through check.
not a problem and you're most welcome. i just hope it is of some use
Old 20th November 2014, 13:05   #2505
Senior - BHPian

I have the following books as give away to the deserving student/learner/Hobbyist:

1."International Financial Management" by V K Bhalla, 6th revised and enlarged edition (2007), 1138 Pages (MRP 395).
2. Learn Guitar, 60 pages with pictures
3. Czerny 101 Exercices (Piano) (MRP 347)
4. Honeyman Violin Tutor & Duet Book, 64 Pages, (MRP 275)
5. PhotoShop 7.0 for Windows, 324 Pages
6. Forex Trading Books & 8 DVD Tutorial (Cost US$300)

I can ship it to any place at your cost/risk

Contact Shaju 9742777727

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks