Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th October 2016, 14:29   #3121
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I have 4 Osram Bulbs, 40W, 230V, E27 screw base type to give away. Had brought them during one of visits abroad for someone. The guy never collected them. Pick up from Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20161029_141919.jpg  

Old 29th October 2016, 15:56   #3122
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami69 View Post
Mr.Boss, if by any chance Sherlocked does not take it, let me know and I will pick it up as my 8 year old 30GB classic conked off a couple of months back.

Swami
hey Swami, was it totally bricked?
Asking as I'm looking for a dirt cheap ipod to use as storage for my alpine HU (controls and screen need not work, should get detected and the storage should be usable over USB)
Old 30th October 2016, 08:59   #3123
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
Asking as I'm looking for a dirt cheap ipod to use as storage for my alpine HU (controls and screen need not work, should get detected and the storage should be usable over USB)
Will iPhone 4 work?

I had an carrier locked (Japan Softbank) iPhone 4, 32GB lying unused for over 3 years and very recently passed it to my friend who removed the display, camera & speaker. Do let me know if rest of the parts should satisfy your need.
Old 30th October 2016, 14:50   #3124
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Boss View Post
Will iPhone 4 work?

I had an carrier locked (Japan Softbank) iPhone 4, 32GB lying unused for over 3 years and very recently passed it to my friend who removed the display, camera & speaker. Do let me know if rest of the parts should satisfy your need.
Thank you for the offer, but i need an ipod classic. the nano, touch, iphone etc use a different interface which I tired to jugaad but didnt work
Old 1st November 2016, 21:14   #3125
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
hi, it gets detected. I took it to a technician and he is checking it. He says, probably a strip on top which holds the 3.5mm jack and the hold/release button needs to be replaced and it may work. If it works, I will retain it as it will be back to life. Else, I will let you know for your storage use

Swami
Old 2nd November 2016, 11:09   #3126
Senior - BHPian

Have the below couple of things for giveaway. Pickup location can be either near lalbagh or near Sarjapur.

1. Bulbs: Came with my earlier car. This is unopened set and I do not have any use for it.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_4923.jpg

2. Oxford english language reference (set of 5). This is again unopened box pack. Bought from a blind kid who was doing door to door sales but have no use for it. My neighbour said he would take it but he has not got back to me yet. I will wait for his response till end of this week and would then pass it on to some one here who needs it.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_4924.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_4925.jpg
Old 2nd November 2016, 11:20   #3127
CGB
BHPian

1) I have a rear view mirror set and seats of Duke 390 or Duke 200.
2) Unused H4 Philips 60/55W bulb.

Whoever needs it, Please PM me.

Old 2nd November 2016, 11:33   #3128
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
Have the below couple of things for giveaway. Pickup location can be either near lalbagh or near Sarjapur.

1. Bulbs: Came with my earlier car. This is unopened set and I do not have any use for it.

Attachment 1572804

2. Oxford english language reference (set of 5). This is again unopened box pack. Bought from a blind kid who was doing door to door sales but have no use for it. My neighbour said he would take it but he has not got back to me yet. I will wait for his response till end of this week and would then pass it on to some one here who needs it.

Attachment 1572805
Attachment 1572806
What type of bulbs are they?
Pl. reserve the Oxford english language reference (set of 5) for me.
Old 2nd November 2016, 13:43   #3129
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGB View Post
1) I have a rear view mirror set and seats of Duke 390 or Duke 200.
2) Unused H4 Philips 60/55W bulb.
Sent you an PM, please block if they are unclaimed. Thanks
Old 2nd November 2016, 13:45   #3130
BHPian

Just moved into a new place, hence have a lot of cardboard cartons to give away. Most of them are big in size and are in pretty good shape for re use.

Area of pick up : Kasavanahalli, off sarjapur road.
Old 3rd November 2016, 11:19   #3131
Senior - BHPian

Just got the sprocket set and chain changed on my Ninja 650 (after 24333kms) and I've the old set with me. The rear sprocket can still go on, but the front has damage on two of the teeth (wouldn't recommend using it).

If anybody needs it, it's up for adoption.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1478152132.862368.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageuploadedbyteambhp1478152143.712031.jpg
Old 3rd November 2016, 11:59   #3132
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjithin View Post
What type of bulbs are they?
Pl. reserve the Oxford english language reference (set of 5) for me.
Reserving the english language reference cd's to you.
Old 3rd November 2016, 16:24   #3133
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Just got the sprocket set and chain changed on my Ninja 650 (after 24333kms) and I've the old set with me. The rear sprocket can still go on, but the front has damage on two of the teeth (wouldn't recommend using it).

If anybody needs it, it's up for adoption.
If nobody takes here, I will take the chain and the rear sprocket. I will try some DIY stuff on it.
Old 3rd November 2016, 17:30   #3134
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
If nobody takes here, I will take the chain and the rear sprocket. I will try some DIY stuff on it.
I had a feeling you might ask

Alright, it's yours. Let me know when and where is it you want to do the handover.
Old 5th November 2016, 08:55   #3135
Distinguished - BHPian

Samsung Note II Back cover

I have a brand new Samsung galaxy Note 2 battery back cover in Grey color for giveaway.

Pickup from Bangalore only

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks