Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2017, 18:16   #3481
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
Its about 1.5ft in height and has a base of around 10in.
Hi Audioholic,

Can you hold it till Diwali (that's almost a month away though). I would be visiting Bengaluru during Diwali and would love to have that piece of driftwood .

Cheers,
naddy
Old 13th September 2017, 17:11   #3482
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Hi Friends,

Have an XUV body cover bought from Shopclues. Unopened and unused, don't even remember what the specs for the same were.
Let me know if anyone interested . Pick-up from panvel...
Old 13th September 2017, 17:33   #3483
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naddy View Post
Hi Friends,

Have an XUV body cover bought from Shopclues. Unopened and unused, don't even remember what the specs for the same were.
Let me know if anyone interested . Pick-up from panvel...
Would be interested and happy to pay for the courier charges(i am from Bangalore)
Old 13th September 2017, 18:08   #3484
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Hi Audioholic,

Can you hold it till Diwali (that's almost a month away though). I would be visiting Bengaluru during Diwali and would love to have that piece of driftwood .

Cheers,
naddy
Sure since it's not yet taken, you can have it.
Old 13th September 2017, 19:05   #3485
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
Would be interested and happy to pay for the courier charges(i am from Bangalore)
Let me know if you can wait till Diwali, I will be around Central Silk Board for few days, if that is convenient for you.
Else let me know how to communicate further for me to courier it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
Sure since it's not yet taken, you can have it.
Thanks brother, will update you the day I land in Bengaluru.

Last edited by aah78 : 13th September 2017 at 21:48. Reason: Posts merged. Please use QUOTE+/MULTI-QUOTE when responding to multiple posts. Thanks!
Old 17th September 2017, 17:00   #3486
BHPian

aes projector with parts of an royal Enfield Thunderbird tbts headlamp assembly. Had got this as a project to improve lighting on my bullet.

Spartan helios jacket XL size. Haven't used it in past few years so needs some tlc.

Pickup only at Bowenpally, Hasmathpet.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1505647776677.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1505647791564.jpg  

Old 17th September 2017, 22:39   #3487
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chotu_r View Post

Sent you a Private message !
Old 17th September 2017, 23:30   #3488
BHPian

Quote:

Spartan helios jacket XL size. Haven't used it in past few years so needs some tlc.

I am interested in this jacket. If poised2drive doesn't pick it, please inform me.
Old 18th September 2017, 10:09   #3489
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by poised2drive View Post
Sent you a Private message !
i've sent an sms to you. let me know when you can drop by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by interc00led View Post
I am interested in this jacket. If poised2drive doesn't pick it, please inform me.
sure
Old 18th September 2017, 10:14   #3490
BHPian

Quote:
aes projector with parts of an royal Enfield Thunderbird tbts headlamp assembly. Had got this as a project to improve lighting on my bullet.

You got a PM
Regards
Rajeev
Old 18th September 2017, 12:07   #3491
BHPian

Quote:
Let me know if you can wait till Diwali, I will be around Central Silk Board for few days, if that is convenient for you.
Else let me know how to communicate further for me to courier it.

Thanks brother, will update you the day I land in Bengaluru.
Hey Mate,

I can wait no urgency in waiting if you are bringing it down to bangalore
Old 18th September 2017, 14:05   #3492

Fiat Uno available for adoption

Hi fellow members,
I have a 1997 Fiat Uno with only 50k on it. I have taken good care of it and it needs no major mechanical work. Now the issue is I am moving to US, and I don't want to give this car for scrap or to some shady dealer. Also I want someone with a heart to take this car and maintain it.

So here is the deal, any member can have this car for free or whatever amount he feels it deserves. All he has to do is ensure proper transfer and drive it away. I am hoping for someone with a soft corner for Fiats to take up the offer

Car is located in Lucknow
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20170719_110158.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20170719_110146.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20170719_110229.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20170719_110308.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20170719_110320.jpg  

Old 18th September 2017, 14:22   #3493
BHPian

Whoa! Another car for giveaway. Appreciate the owners' attitudes of these giveaway cars. Looks good. Hope it finds the right hands and continues to be used as an automobile.
Old 18th September 2017, 15:04   #3494
Senior - BHPian

Re: Fiat Uno available for adoption

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiatlover7 View Post
Hi fellow members,
I have a 1997 Fiat Uno with only 50k on it. I have taken good care of it and it needs no major mechanical work. Now the issue is I am moving to US, and I don't want to give this car for scrap or to some shady dealer. Also I want someone with a heart to take this car and maintain it.

So here is the deal, any member can have this car for free or whatever amount he feels it deserves. All he has to do is ensure proper transfer and drive it away. I am hoping for someone with a soft corner for Fiats to take up the offer

You dont have PM rights. Share your number or pass it on in email to vik76in@gmail.com
Old 18th September 2017, 15:22   #3495
BHPian

Re: Fiat Uno available for adoption

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiatlover7 View Post
Hi fellow members,

Hi,

I am not able to PM you. Please keep me in the list; I can pick the car up from Lucknow and being a UP resident, transfer too will be a cakewalk.

Regards

Nitin

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks