Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2005, 00:02   #31
Senior - BHPian

Finally got the NFS Most Wanted cd..Its always fun to play a racing game esp. NFS..The game is pretty good, nice graphics and stuff. Its 4cds btw, and u'll need atleast 512mb ram and a good graphics card to play it with proper graphics
Old 4th December 2005, 00:39   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik247
Its 4cds btw, and u'll need atleast 512mb ram and a good graphics card to play it with proper graphics

you can get 4 cds or just get a dvd if you have a dvd rom on your comp.then its just one cd.and yeah you need a really good graphics card or else it will keep stalling.(happened on a friends comp)

Rev
Old 4th December 2005, 15:58   #33
Senior - BHPian

Whats the use of playing if u can't totally enjoy the game in full graphicss..And this game requires some serious stuff u want to play that way.
Old 6th December 2005, 17:10   #34
BHPian

[SIZE=2]After playing for hours u get bored to score points it takes hell lot of time to score 30k points. Anybody got PS2 cheats for gaining points do tell me[/SIZE]
Old 6th December 2005, 18:50   #35
BHPian

Personally i would rate NFS U2 the best NFS game ever thats because it had the cars which were used for modification in real. It had more features when it comes to modification of a car while in NFS MW has less modification features. NFS U2 rules man
Old 6th December 2005, 19:35   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava
Played the game on my PS2 yesterday and well to say the least came away very disappointed with the graphics. I thought everything was too grainy and coarse.
Dude,
I have no idea about PS2. Are sure that the grainy nature is not because of the TV it is connected to?? I tried the demo on 128MB nvidia card with 18 inch LCD display running on 3gig xeon with 2gig of ram.

At maximum available details and maximum but one available resolution, the graphics rocked. Check out those shiny metal surface... if only i can wax my car to that extent.
Old 6th December 2005, 22:50   #37
BHPian

awesome game i got it from net (LAN,DC++) cool,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its sound is rocking,,,
Old 9th December 2005, 00:33   #38
zen
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revtech
and yeah you need a really good graphics card or else it will keep stalling.(happened on a friends comp)

Rev
Or try updating your graphics card drivers. After I did, it stopped stalling and was muuucchh smoother.
Old 9th December 2005, 01:27   #39
Senior - BHPian

There is this small file which helps u to over clock ur AGP. I think it can only be done of the nVidia FX series. But make sure u don't overclock it too much.

If anybody need it, i can upload that file.
Old 9th December 2005, 02:01   #40
Senior - BHPian

How much this game is worth to me??

I might sound crazy, but I 'invested' Rs.50,000 just to build a computer good enough for this game alone. I even got a logitech momo racing wheel with paddle shifters and force feedback. After all this, its worth every single penny becos this is as real as u get to the real thing....and walk away as a good citizen. enuf said.
Old 9th December 2005, 02:03   #41
Senior - BHPian

All Graphic cards can be overclocked.

for Nvidia you need to have the coolbits registry hack to enable overclocking in the display driver interface which is located in the display properties in Windows OS.

For ATi there is some other programs.if you dont have proper cooling i:e extra fan on the GPU dont overclock it by more than 10% for GPU and Memory.
Old 27th January 2006, 07:35   #42
Senior - BHPian

hey guys

wondering who all have finished the carreer mode, or how much is your progress in this game and how long did it take ..
please mention your preferred racing car and pursuit vehicle...
gaming console - computer/ps2/xbox/gamecube
approximately how long did it take for you to finish the career mode ...

as for me..
i finished the whole game with the Cayman S , altough i used the Corvette C6 for most of my Pursuits but large bounties were only possible with the Cayman ...
It took me almost 2 weeks to finish the game (longest NFS duration)..the last pursuit took a whole day to complete ..am not saying i dont have a life but i played most wanted throughout my free time ..even gave up valuable T-bhp hours ..hehehe
i am on a PS2 ...
what bonus cars have you unlocked how do u unlock the SL55 ??
Old 27th January 2006, 15:32   #43
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_lover
hey guys

wondering who all have finished the carreer mode, or how much is your progress in this game and how long did it take ..
please mention your preferred racing car and pursuit vehicle...
gaming console - computer/ps2/xbox/gamecube
approximately how long did it take for you to finish the career mode ...

as for me..
i finished the whole game with the Cayman S , altough i used the Corvette C6 for most of my Pursuits but large bounties were only possible with the Cayman ...
It took me almost 2 weeks to finish the game (longest NFS duration)..the last pursuit took a whole day to complete ..am not saying i dont have a life but i played most wanted throughout my free time ..even gave up valuable T-bhp hours ..hehehe
i am on a PS2 ...
what bonus cars have you unlocked how do u unlock the SL55 ??
Hey Turbo i am glad you restarted this topic. Well, i am in blacklist 7, and i am increasingly finding it difficult. I have EVO IX, Mazda RX8 and Cayman S. I use Cayman S for race events and others for pursuits (milestone events). Can you suggest some tips for pursuits etc. All the cars are modded upto available performance parts. I am on XBOX.
Old 27th January 2006, 23:46   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dceite
Hey Turbo i am glad you restarted this topic. Well, i am in blacklist 7, and i am increasingly finding it difficult. I have EVO IX, Mazda RX8 and Cayman S. I use Cayman S for race events and others for pursuits (milestone events). Can you suggest some tips for pursuits etc. All the cars are modded upto available performance parts. I am on XBOX.
best car for pursuits are the mercs but i never get lucky with those ... keep an eye out for pursuit breakers but use them only until ur reach half way Heat level 3 ...
if u are losing ur way to the pursuit breaker use your GPS feature to get to the pursuit breaker....
Use the slow world feature to avoid spike strips and rhinos ... also when u see roadblocks the best point to crash the pursuit cars is the Rear end of the car right behind the wheel that way you dont land upside down or get blocked..
make sure you are getting the performance tuning right ...do it for each sprint, toll booth etc ...lower the turbo on the negative side to increase acceleration ..i prefer tail happy cars ,so my handling and steering are 1 to 2 steps on the negative side (for the Cayman)...
go for the huge bounty at one time ..small ones will get you milestones but you will get stuck with the milestone progress ..
RX8 is good for racing ...but overall Cayman i found was the best all round car ..

let me know if you need help with anything specific apart from this ...

cheers

Last edited by turbo_lover : 27th January 2006 at 23:48.
Old 28th January 2006, 00:01   #45
Senior - BHPian

Turbo_lover,
i could have said it better.exactly what iw as going to say.
by the way i have finished the blacklist.cars i used were VW,Supra, porche cayman and the lambo.i felt the lambo is the best closely followed by the Cayman.

rev

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks