Team-BHP - Which Perfume/Cologne/Deodorant do you use?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Which Perfume/Cologne/Deodorant do you use? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/51625-perfume-cologne-deodorant-do-you-use-10.html)

1. L'Eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake
2. Notte by Bvlgari
3. Black Code by Giorgio Armani
4. Eau De Cartier by Cartier - Very special occasions
5. Cool Water by Davidoff

Of the lot, eau de cartier is the one I hide from everyone :)

and for F1 race days:

Ferrari Red

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanjayatarizona (Post 1211740)
shower twice a day.....

sanjayatarizona: I love that concept. In a world of kitsch and hyperbole, the Puritans shall hold sway! (or, as some kid said, the meek shall irritate the earth...ONLY kidding).

Why is it that pretty much everyone on this thread uses Davidoff? If you guys go to the same party smelling exactly the same, it's not cool now, is it?

I had a buddy back in Windsor who was from Bombay and even he used to have a Davidoff bottle with him all the time.

I've never used one but was curious.

Cool Waters is a fantastic casual Cologne. However, most people wear it for regular wear. People wear YSl, Bvulgari , Armani, Boss etc. more at parties, the are slightly more formal usually.

I came across this deo recently. Carols Moya Magnetic. I have tried a lot of perfumes and deo's, but the scent of this was totally mind blowing. It lasts me the whole day as well, in fact it's still there when I wake up from sleep the next day

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous (Post 1118636)
Brand loyalty,fellas!:D

Same here. Using Ferrari Red for the last 4 years.

Hugo - Element
Dior - Fahrenheit
Abercrombie and Fitch - Fierce
Diesel - Fuel For Life
Victor & Rolf - Antidote

Hugo - Energizer (my current fav)
212 (men) - the classic
Davidoff - Adventure : super expensive only for special occasions

cheers,
ac

Oh c'mon women. No replies? How is it possible? Women love perfumes and have a thing for sunglasses and Bags, no?

My favorite:
Chanel- Allure, Sensuelle
Davidoff- Coolwater
Bodyshop- Passionflower
Charlie- Gold
Ulric de Varens- Chicissme
Elizabeth Arden- Green Tea
Galimard- Cybele
Jlo- Glow
Burberry
Adolfo Dominguez- Agua Fresco (Men's Frgrance)
And good 'ol Old Spice Lime. (I know its a men's fragrance but I trip on it!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by babe_on_wheels (Post 1310100)
Oh c'mon women. No replies? How is it possible? Women love perfumes and have a thing for sunglasses and Bags, no?

And good 'ol Old Spice Lime. (I know its a men's fragrance but I trip on it!)

babe_on_wheels: Real lass? Wow. Great to bump into one on Team_Bhp...my first, I must add, though it's entirely possible I have conversed with some and not know they were of the fairer sex.

I love women's perfumes: nope, don't use them regularly :-)
My fav of all time and one I can catch from 3.7 miles away is L'Air D'tune
(spelling definitely erroneous). An ex used to wear it and it still does something to me after 21 years!

Elizabeth Arden- Green Tea and Burberry are superb. Don't know the rest. I got my sis Chloe from Sri Lanka and am partial to it; also love Shalimar.
Like with shoes, I'm convinced they do better things for perfumes for the gentler sex than for men. Sigh.

Magnanimous of you - and comforting- to admit you trip on Old Spice Lime. There are some that might have thought me gay lol:

BTW and quite OT, what be your wheels? 4/2?

Few which are close to me ..

Davidoff Echo
CK One (daily wear)
Azzaro Chrome
Kenzo
Boss No.6
Aqua Di Gio
Ferrari Red/Extreme
Aqua Quorum by Antonio Puig
Escada Sentiments
Cool Water GAME
Lately I like the new fragrance by Versace .

Cheers !! :)

Has anyone used Armani Attitude? Heard a lot about it.
Need some reviews before ordering one from USA.

OK I've recently gotten into this world of cologne and stuff. Used to be a deo man, but my last GF was highly insistent that I buy a variety of cologne for different occasions:

CK be (black bottle) - Casual wear (Daily)
CK One (White bottle) - Casual wear (Daily)
Davidoff Cool Water - Casual wear during the day (On occasion)
Burberry London - Casual wear
Burberry London Limited Ed - Not opened yet (Combo offer with reg Burberry London)
Versace eau Fraische - Formal wear during day (On occasion)
Pasha de Cartier - One of my favorites, spicy and beautiful, recommend for light formal evenings.
Bvlgari Soir - Evening wear / Party wear (Every party I hit! Chics dig it like CRAZY!)
Nike/Addidas Cologne - Gym wear...Yes it's important, there are many women who come to the gym and it's definitely important to smell good :D

Deos - Nike or Addidas because the only Axe effect I want is from Mahindra!

DocG
PS: Colognes and perfumes are highly overpriced in India, I get all my stuff from Singapore or the States, it works out around half the price of the same in India. Collection started in Jan 2009 :P

i also wanted buy that Armani but not able to get it, don't go by the reviews on the perfumes all have different taste some likes it strong some likes it mild. i have met many people who loves poison but i am one person who hates it.

see if you can find it in India through some source, will love to buy it.

YSL M7 - My fav. The seventh bottle in 3 yrs.
CK eternity - quite common
Bvlgari soir - very mild , for those special evenings
Kenneth cole black - another favourite