Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 18th June 2019, 09:01   #841
Senior - BHPian

Re: Which Perfume/Cologne/Deodorant do you use?

This thread went on hibernation I believe.

Recently I have procured tons of perfumes under Niches, Designers and Cheapies categories.

As far as you guys are going talk about the fragrances I will keep feeding some of the really fragrance options that I came across during my search for some of these good bad ugly options.

Here is one in that category of cheapy but niche quality perfume, unbelievably beautiful performer and yes I announce that it is a Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua killer. Bang for the buck and it has the ultimate longevity and sillage. Presenting Hawas from the house of Rasasi

Which Perfume/Cologne/Deodorant do you use?-196161688e2d4105b999212712629059.jpeg

Anyone else feel the same as me about this fragrance? What is your experience with it ?
trammway is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2019, 12:16   #842
PPS
Senior - BHPian

My bottle of Mont Blanc Individuel got over last week. Now I've kept 60ml bottle of Bvlgari Man Extreme in my office drawer. If i remember correctly I bought this for 3.6k from Shopper Stop earlier this year.

Davidoff Coolwater is still my eternal favourite though. Have 2 of them at home. Have been eyeing Bleu de Chanel & Dior Sauvage, but they are neither found at any mall nor at Mumbai Airport Duty Free!

Last edited by PPS : 22nd July 2019 at 12:18.
Old 22nd July 2019, 12:21   #843

Gucci guilty
Paco rabanne 1 million
Davidoff coolwater
Old 3rd August 2019, 21:19   #844
BHPian

Need recommendations for male perfumes, one for daily use and another for occasional use. Budget would be less than 4-5K. Need to be long lasting. Prefer aqua tones.

Also need a gift idea for female who does not like floral perfumes. Budget can be around 6 7K

I will be picking this up from london or mumbai duty free next week.

Last edited by ajmat : 4th August 2019 at 10:38.
Old 11th August 2019, 20:05   #845
BHPian

Got gifted the Versace Eros. A snap of the same along with the Pour Homme and the legendary Cool Water.

Which Perfume/Cologne/Deodorant do you use?-img_20190811_200243.jpg
Old 19th August 2019, 17:18   #846
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpeshc View Post
Need recommendations for male perfumes, one for daily use and another for occasional use. Budget would be less than 4-5K. Need to be long lasting. Prefer aqua tones.

Also need a gift idea for female who does not like floral perfumes. Budget can be around 6 7K

TDH
ADG
Gucci PH 2

For women - Viva La Juicy and Fantasy by Britney Spears.
Old 19th August 2019, 17:36   #847
BHPian

CK Eternity for daily use.

For female perfume would recommend Jadore, from the house of Dior

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpeshc View Post

Old 19th August 2019, 22:54   #848
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by trammway View Post
This thread went on hibernation I believe.
Did you buy this online? I ordered an Aramaf perfume from aramaf.co.in today but there's no confirmation message or email yet.
Old 20th August 2019, 01:46   #849
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbanerjee View Post
Did you buy this online? I ordered an Aramaf perfume from aramaf.co.in today but there's no confirmation message or email yet.

First I’m not in India and yes many of my purchases are online.

If you look at my old posts, I hardly had any fragrance other than few local ones.

Now I own over 100 (not an exaggeration) fragrances and I get to buy them in India (myntra is my favorite), Dubai duty free, Europe(fragrance boutiques), Canada and USA (online and store)
Old 20th August 2019, 18:12   #850
BHPian

Quote:
First I’m not in India and yes many of my purchases are online.

If you look at my old posts, I hardly had any fragrance other than few local ones.

Now I own over 100 (not an exaggeration) fragrances and I get to buy them in India (myntra is my favorite), Dubai duty free, Europe(fragrance boutiques), Canada and USA (online and store)
Wow trammway! I am an enthusiast myself and have about 50 odd perfumes. What is you fav. in the designer category? I don't ususally buy niche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbanerjee View Post
Online is a pretty hit or miss for perfumes. I have had tried most of the popular sites in India and have my views. Though I have no experience with armaf.co.in, but you should be fine.
Old 20th August 2019, 19:10   #851
BHPian

I am using this deodorant for almost a year now. The kind of medicines I am on, my doctor had asked me to avoid chemical-based products and that's when I came across this. After almost a year of usage, I can recommend it confidently. It is a deodorant and does only that i.e. masks the odour. It doesn't have any strong fragrance. So, if one is looking for a deodorant with fragrance then this is not the one for them. Since it's a cream-based product, the quantity one applies is important. Although the company claims 3-4 months for a bottle, I have experienced it to last around 2-3 months at best.

https://www.cavemannaturals.com/shop...orant-sublime/
Biraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2019, 04:55   #852
BANNED

Hello All, I ve been using some as well, Ferrarri Red, Jaguar green, David Off coolwater, Diesel, some gatsby, Jaguar classic black, calvin klein eternity. Good to know some brands i never knew till now.
Old 22nd September 2019, 11:48   #853
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentos View Post
Wow trammway! I am an enthusiast myself and have about 50 odd perfumes. What is you fav. in the designer category?
The fragrances are categorized into Niche(fragrance or aromatic only product manufacturers - Amouage, Creed, MFK, Diptyque, Zoologist), Designers (those who basically design dress, bag, shoe, and also create fragrances - CK, Chanel, YSL, Burberry etc), cosmetics brands(Lancôme, Guerlain), celebrity brands(Kate Perry, Ariana Grande).

Since you asked about designers in particular here is what I like : Dior, Chanel, Versace and YSL brands but my favorite one fragrance till date is Burberry London.

Here are some pics of my humble collection

Which Perfume/Cologne/Deodorant do you use?-e87fbebd932940ff8e0b59a1e28d8bfa.jpeg

Which Perfume/Cologne/Deodorant do you use?-1c4dd8c15a944894a0554895095a5455.jpeg

Which Perfume/Cologne/Deodorant do you use?-2847833a2ce64460ab69893e5e51980d.jpeg

Which Perfume/Cologne/Deodorant do you use?-1ef481162646472f83e136e60d46da3b.jpeg

Which Perfume/Cologne/Deodorant do you use?-a328b43c8909428c8cc9356bf90f46dd.jpeg

Which Perfume/Cologne/Deodorant do you use?-69bcc514427a4bbcb53cb69f90a15619.jpeg

Which Perfume/Cologne/Deodorant do you use?-e399535d3f7c46ef83f58c617513232d.jpeg
Old 22nd September 2019, 16:57   #854
BHPian

Quote:
I’m talking about none other than the Karnataka government’s handicraft industry produced “Cauvery Sandal Oriental Spray by Hankey Perfume”
Which Perfume/Cologne/Deodorant do you use?-picsart_092204.50.15.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion, Just got it from Cauvery Emporium on MG Road. Do we need to spray it on the cloth or can we apply it to the skin.
Old 23rd September 2019, 10:51   #855
Senior - BHPian

Which is the best place to purchase perfumes ? Will they be significantly cheaper at duty free stores, e.g. Dubai airport, as compared to purchasing online through Amazon or from a retail mall in India? Planning to pick up a Davidoff, and might ask a friend to do so when he travels through Dubai duty free later this month.

Most Viewed