Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th April 2005, 14:56   #1
BHPian

Truth behind september 9/11 pentagon attack???

Hi ppl,

just saw the flash movie of what could possibly be a massive public dis information propoganda by the american government.

check this link

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

just amazing how true the claims made by this movie is...
Old 26th April 2005, 22:00   #2

Amazing, yes. True? Not at all. This theory was disproven many a time; I'll try and find the explanation.

[edit]

Here we go:

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showth...light=pentagon

Last edited by PublicSecrecy : 26th April 2005 at 22:16.
Old 26th April 2005, 22:21   #3
Senior - BHPian

Unbelievable......!!!!!!!!!!!
something got to be missing somewhere...

KP
Old 27th April 2005, 11:33   #4
BHPian

unbelievable..... so many questions unanswered.... what is true and what is not...!!
Old 27th April 2005, 13:59   #5
BHPian

lemme just say its all bull...as a FIERCELY PROUD AMERICAN....there was no conspiracy theory to any of it..what happened that day..happened as it did :(
Old 28th April 2005, 01:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAtenza
lemme just say its all bull...as a FIERCELY PROUD AMERICAN....there was no conspiracy theory to any of it..what happened that day..happened as it did :(

And as an anti-American Gov't proprietor, I also say that it was terrorist attacks and the witnesses were all retards.
Old 30th April 2005, 14:54   #7
BHPian

Well its difficult to prove that it was a conspiracy but I belive it was there are lot many other things to suggest that it was but I wouldn’t like to get into that as I would have no objective way to back my statement. To summerize just follow the money as always also take into account the state of the US economy when 9/11 happened and a damm good excuse to goto iraq and take control of the OIL.

The above might sound a little irresponsible on my part but its just my opinion.

Then again the American Govt are the biggest conspirators you'll disagree?? well here is a list of things to back my statement.

1.Watergate SCAM
2.JFK Assassination
3.Vietnam War

Satyam
Old 1st May 2005, 00:26   #8
Senior - BHPian

Ahh yes and u forgot to add the Apollo 11 mission to the moon scam. I so beileve that theory that the astronauts never landed on the moon!
Old 1st May 2005, 02:02   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche
Ahh yes and u forgot to add the Apollo 11 mission to the moon scam. I so beileve that theory that the astronauts never landed on the moon!
oh come on....the astronauts DID land on the moon...case closed. Im sick and tired of hearing conspiracy theories....yeah i know America has done bad stuff in the past...but as an American..i still love my country... . But im an indian too...and i love India just the same way
Old 2nd May 2005, 15:22   #10
BHPian

these conspiracies are funny as well as thought provoking at the same time...
About American foreign policies though the less said the better....btw just watched "Fahrenheit 9/11" yesterday and it really really puts into light what many already suspect....whichever side you are on or even neutrals, its worth watching
Old 2nd May 2005, 17:26   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhay
About American foreign policies though the less said the better....btw just watched "Fahrenheit 9/11" yesterday and it really really puts into light what many already suspect....whichever side you are on or even neutrals, its worth watching
i agree with abhay on the american foreign policies. how they sidelined india and supporting our well known neighbour just because they were close to Afghanistan. but in the end will they realise that the person they are looking for is where he should not be, our neighbour i mean.

even i watched fahreinheit 9/11 and it surely keeps us thinking, who is responsible for these attack, may be the ego of USA, the biggest culprit.

make them responsible fo the death of 3000 innocent lives.

FAHRENHEIT 9/11 MY MICHEAL MOORE - MUST WATCH.

Shubbhi
Old 2nd May 2005, 17:42   #12
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAtenza
...yeah i know America has done bad stuff in the past...but as an American..i still love my country... . But im an indian too...and i love India just the same way
Must be tough to stand on two boats, eh Cali? Me, I cant have two loyalties - I wear the Indian flag on my sleeve...

I wonder, though - wouldnt there come a time when you have to make a decision one way or the other? Cant pledge alleigence to two flags, right?

Last edited by Steeroid : 2nd May 2005 at 17:43.
Old 2nd May 2005, 17:46   #13
Senior - BHPian

More tough especially when the two flags have very much conflicting interests.
Old 2nd May 2005, 19:26   #14
BHPian

All this combined with a heady diet of Tom Clancy's novels makes it really hard to believe which is true and which is not. I have reached a stage where i am no longer naive enough to believe that there is no conspiracy and too less knowledgeable to know the facts behind the incident!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks