Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2018, 11:40   #61
BHPian

Re: Need reliable RTO agent in Bangalore

Any reliable and reasonable agent recommendation for work at Jayanagar RTO ? Complex set of works to be done (duplicate RC, address update, Fitness-Certificate, NoC), all of which seem to take 30days each. If done sequentially, it'd take 4 months. Trying to see Agent can help avoid that much wait. However, if Agents cannot help in this case to shorten the wait from 4 months say 1-1.5 months, then I'd not use their services.
Old 14th March 2018, 08:47   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutralgrey View Post
Can somebody please help me with contact details of a reliable agent in Indiranagar RTO. Planning to pay LTT for my TN reg car. I intend to do things myself, but I would like to have a backup plan.

Samba, is this person still active? Thanks.
There is this website that claims to provide these services. I am not affiliated with it in any kind nor have used its services. https://www.drivekool.com/
They claim to have corporate customers.
Old 25th May 2018, 16:08   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotirajendra View Post
There is this website that claims to provide these services. I am not affiliated with it in any kind nor have used its services. https://www.drivekool.com/
They claim to have corporate customers.
Do you or anyone who you know used their services? I want to use them for getting a LL and DL for my wife and hence before I book their services wanted to understand the cost involved.
Old 25th May 2018, 18:30   #64
BHPian

I sorry, neither have I nor anyone I know have used their services. However getting LL and DL is straight forward now. The process is online for most RTOs. Please apply from https://parivahan.gov.in and pay the fees online.
Old 4th June 2018, 00:47   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotirajendra View Post
All - I need a reliable RTO agent for Indiranagar in Bangalore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by searchingheaven View Post
Any reliable ones in KA53(K.R. Puram).
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFrancis View Post
Hi,
Did you manage to get it? I'm stuck in the same boat

This guy does the work for all of our company vehicles, based out of Indira Nagar RTO.

Name - Shariff
Cell no# - +91 93412 15530

He also runs a Driving school in Ramamurthy Nagar. So you can hand over the documents there itself.

**Disclaimer- I am in no way associated with this person and do not benifit financially or otherwise through this recommendation. This solely has a "Hope it helps you" motive.

Last edited by nerd1200 : 4th June 2018 at 00:51.
Old 11th June 2018, 13:49   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerd1200 View Post
This guy does the work for all of our company vehicles, based out of Indira Nagar RTO.

Name - Shariff
Cell no# - +91 93412 15530

Spoke with him and might use his services. Any chance knowing your real name and if it'd be okay to reference it s.t. he provides me with good service as well ?

I need his help to get NOC for out-of-state sale of a 4-wheeler, and I need to leave my RC-card with him for 2 weeks. I hope it is kept safely with him and he is a reliable person ?
Old 19th June 2018, 21:56   #67
Senior - BHPian

Looking for an agent to get NOC for a two wheeler to transfer out of state.
Any idea how much would it cost? An agent quoted 4000/-. Looks quite high.
Old 24th June 2018, 01:11   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenoed_ View Post
Looking for an agent to get NOC for a two wheeler to transfer out of state.
Any idea how much would it cost? An agent quoted 4000/-. Looks quite high.

Boot the agent and get it down yourself. I'm in the process of getting it done myself after being given similar quotes (they have different rates for 2-wheelers, 4-wheeler-hatchbacks, 4-wheeler-sedans, 4-wheeler-MUV/SUVs etc.), reading about bad experience of people going through touts and agents, and actually finding out that agents don't take away all the pain, only a little -- more over, that cannot really speed up things, much (only a little).

If you apply for NoC yourself, you'd have to fill up form-28 yourself, carry copies of latest PUC, insurance policy, address-proof and original RC-card, along with a file-cover, envelope with Rs.18 postage-stamp to RTO, pay a "misc fee" of Rs.200/- after getting file verified, which will lead to generation of a 2-part endorsement letter for Bangalore Police HQ. You need to take that letter to Police HQ (where Commissioner sits), on Infantry Road -- go to 4th floor NCRB dept computer operator, and submit the endorsement letter there. In my case, their server was down, and I was asked to leave the form there, and collect it on next working day. However, one may be asked to go to the Traffic police dept to check for any fines/penalties due, or perhaps to a BangaloreOne centre nearby (some other unfortunate chap was there in the room, and he was asked to do the same) -- not sure, if I'd be asked to do the same when I visit them (and hopefully the server would be working). I'd then have to take the stamped/sealed 'no dues' endorsement letter, back to RTO and submit there. They'd give me an acknowledgement with a date by when I could check back if NOC is not ready yet, or they'd send the NoC + original RC back in the same envelope to the address mentioned on the envelope.

I did a Duplicate-RC and RC-Renewal (what they call a DRC and RRC) with Jayanagar RTO myself. A tout wouldn't have been able to help, and they need the vehicle owner to be with them for everything they get done anyway.
Old 12th July 2018, 15:32   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdutta View Post
Boot the agent and get it down yourself.

I did a Duplicate-RC and RC-Renewal (what they call a DRC and RRC) with Jayanagar RTO myself. A tout wouldn't have been able to help, and they need the vehicle owner to be with them for everything they get done anyway.
That's inspiring. I got my DL done myself there and now need to transfer car lease from Company to self. Probably I will give it a try myself instead of going to touts directly, should I fail miserably or otherwise I will share the experience here.
Old 26th November 2018, 18:34   #70

Suggest RTO agents in Bangalore

Hi,

(No sure if I am posting this query in the correct forum. If incorrect, can someone suggest the correct one ? )

I need to renew my 2-wheeler license which got expired in Sept-18. Also I would like to add a 4-wheeler license to it. I stay in Ramamurthy nagar, Bangalore, which comes under Indiranagar RTO. (The Indiranagar RTO office was recently got relocated to Ramamurthy nagar). Because of lack of time, I'm planning to get this done through an agent. I went to one agent - he mentioned a very high quote. Those who know any good agents (near Indiaranagar RTO / Ramamurthy nagar and who are reasonable with their charges), can you please suggest ?

Thanks,
Benny Varghese
Bangalore
Old 26th November 2018, 21:27   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thilak29 View Post
That's inspiring. I got my DL done myself there and now need to transfer car lease from Company to self. Probably I will give it a try myself instead of going to touts directly, should I fail miserably or otherwise I will share the experience here.

Hello Thilak29, how was the experience in transferring the leased car from company to self? I will need to transfer my leased car from company to self in February 2019. My leased car is registered at RTO Koramangala (KA-01).
Old 27th November 2018, 08:02   #72
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbus View Post
Hello Thilak29, how was the experience in transferring the leased car from company to self?.
It was a fairly simple process; hope your company has dedicated a person to handle documentation from their end which you will need to submit to RTO. I got my updated RC card in 4 weeks time. It took longer only because my company had a name change during the lease period hence reviewing additional documentation took time. I got the transfer done at RTO under my residence address jurisdiction, not at registered RTO. Hope that helps.
Old 21st February 2019, 16:57   #73
Senior - BHPian

Have a query which is not directly related to the thread subject.

A colleague of mine had bought a two wheeler in 2001 which he wanted to take to Pune. He got the NOC and took it to Pune but again he had to relocate to Bangalore without doing any registration in Pune. So he came back with the bike and lived in Bangalore for the next 15 years and sold the bike. Unfortunately he has not done the ownership transfer and in the process of doing that now plus the re-registration and getting FC etc. Now they found the NOC stamped in the RC book some 18 years back and the RTO is asking to cancel that first (through an agent). And for that he has to pay a charge of 18000/-. Is there such a huge charge for NOC cancellation or is the agent taking them for a ride?

Any inputs?
Old 3rd April 2019, 16:44   #74
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenoed_ View Post
Have a query which is not directly related to the thread subject.

A colleague of mine had bought a two wheeler in 2001 which he wanted to take to Pune. He got the NOC and took it to Pune but again he had to relocate to Bangalore without doing any registration in Pune. So he came back with the bike and lived in Bangalore for the next 15 years and sold the bike. Unfortunately he has not done the ownership transfer and in the process of doing that now plus the re-registration and getting FC etc. Now they found the NOC stamped in the RC book some 18 years back and the RTO is asking to cancel that first (through an agent). And for that he has to pay a charge of 18000/-. Is there such a huge charge for NOC cancellation or is the agent taking them for a ride?

Any inputs?
Actually No Objection Certificate can be cancelled within a certain period if approved by the Registering Authority and the cancellation fee for same is below Rs. 100. I am not able to find exact charge for Pune or Bangalore RTO, but can see similiar charges for Meghalaya RTO. [Link]

The case you mentioned is unique as NOC was taken in 2001 and cancellation is required in 2019.

If your friend want to go without an agent, I believe it will be sheer waste of time. Another important point is, the parent RTO (Bangalore RTO in this case) can put a hefty fine also as the Bike was in use without registration for a long period of 18 years.

Last edited by nkumarblr : 3rd April 2019 at 17:04.
Old 26th June 2019, 20:42   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thilak29 View Post
It was a fairly simple process; hope your company has dedicated a person to handle documentation from their end which you will need to submit to RTO. I got my updated RC card in 4 weeks time. It took longer only because my company had a name change during the lease period hence reviewing additional documentation took time. I got the transfer done at RTO under my residence address jurisdiction, not at registered RTO. Hope that helps.
Quick question: In this case do we need to submit a Form 35 also for the RC transfer?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks