Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2022, 17:17   #106
BHPian

Re: Need reliable RTO agent in Bangalore

I need to do a FC for a two-wheeler in Jayanagar RTO (KA-05), can you provide a reliable guy to get this work done. Thanks!
Old 23rd May 2022, 12:18   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
I need to do a FC for a two-wheeler in Jayanagar RTO (KA-05), can you provide a reliable guy to get this work done. Thanks!
Please check your message box, have sent a note...
sumathindra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2022, 01:00   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
You can contact Mahadev (998*079*0749);
I got my DL renewed in Jan 2022 using his services. It was a very good experience.
yogie is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th June 2022, 13:20   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelkoyya View Post
Can you please let me know which RTA office Praveen deals with? I need to renew RC of my car which crossed 15 years in KA-03 office. So checking.

Thanks.
Request you to please make contact with Praveen on WhatsApp or the mobile # to discuss and take it on further, please.
Old 18th July 2022, 18:43   #110
mxx
BHPian

I need a reliable RTO agent for my driving license renewal in Bangalore. Please help with contact info.
Old 18th July 2022, 19:12   #111
BANNED

Infractions: 0/3 (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxx View Post
I need a reliable RTO agent for my driving license renewal in Bangalore. Please help with contact info.
Contact Vinuth.
+91 73491 02304
You can give my reference.
shankar.balan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2022, 09:37   #112
Senior - BHPian

Any reliable references for KA-03 RTO?

My motorcycle FC is coming up and I usually do it myself, but due to work commitments decided to go through an agent this time.

Thanks in advance.
Old 19th July 2022, 09:44   #113
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharian View Post

My motorcycle FC is coming up and I usually do it myself, but due to work commitments decided to go through an agent this time.

Thanks in advance.
You can reach out to
Raghu - +91 99018 09275
Have used his services and he gets the work done.
You can use my reference

Thanks
Darpan
D'Ro@dSt@r is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2022, 09:54   #114
BHPian

You can try Lokesh, I did my DL renew and FC from him.
8970635225/9986623766
Quote:
Originally Posted by tharian View Post

Thanks in advance.
arin_12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st July 2022, 22:37   #115
BHPian

Thank you for sharing Praveen's details. He's unlike many other agents I've interacted with; courteous, real professional and very reasonably charged services too. Apparently, he handles RTO work full time for a leasing company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags68 View Post
I have personally used the services of an RTO Agent here in Bangalore in this month of Feb2022. They were very knowledgeable, courteous and communication was perfect in terms of sharing updates.

Last edited by Aditya : 26th August 2022 at 16:53. Reason: Quoted text trimmed
soji is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th August 2022, 14:36   #116

For Bangalore North RTO (KA04), I found Mr. Pratap from Shri Gokul driving school a very compretent professional. I recently got my car transferred and registered to Karnataka and he did all the work. I got my smart card within a month.
Old 10th September 2022, 10:23   #117
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Request you to please make contact with Praveen on WhatsApp or the mobile # to discuss and take it on further, please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soji View Post
Thank you for sharing Praveen's details. He's unlike many other agents I've interacted with; courteous, real professional and very reasonably charged services too. Apparently, he handles RTO work full time for a leasing company.
Done with the 20 years FC inspection yesterday for my bike at KA03 rto. The agent (Sunil who works for Praveen) tried his best to make some pocket money by saying the paint on the tank has faded and I need to pay more to get it passed. It has just light petrol over flow marks. Gave him a mouthful saying that I am already paying a good amount to to Praveen to get this done instead of me having to run from one room to another in the RTO.
The inspector saw the bike and only checked the chassis and engine numbers and moved on.
Since I have done a FC renewal process thrice before by myself, I knew instantly that Sunil was trying to make more money by trying to find issues with the bike, which he couldn't.

I was dealing with Praveen all the while after reading the above reviews and he is pleasant to work with and I was happy until I had to deal with this guy who had absolute no sense on how to deal with a customer and was arrogant. Praveen was busy and hence wasn't available at the RTO when I had to get the inspection done. I called him and gave him a feedback since I was annoyed at how I was made to wait for no reason after the inspection and this guy Sunil was missing during inspection and gave my papers to another agent instead without informing me. He apologized and said he has spoken to Sunil about it.

All in all, I would recommend Praveen and use his services myself again, but not if his subordinate is handling it.

Last edited by tharian : 10th September 2022 at 10:27.
tharian is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2022, 16:34   #118
BHPian

Re: Suggest RTO agents in Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Try Prabhakar 9986259949
My friends have used him and speak highly of him. Am using him to get a duplicate RC card + transfer for a car that I recently bought
I'm currently getting Mr. Prabhakar's help for a car RC renewal and two NOCs to move vehicles out of Bangalore, both registered to KA 51. So far things have been smooth. Have taken the car to RTO and the inspection was done in quick time.

Awaiting delivery of NOCs and new RCs. Will update once received.
Old 13th February 2023, 17:25   #119

Quote:
Hello,

I have personally used the services of an RTO Agent here in Bangalore in this month of Feb2022. They were very knowledgeable, courteous and communication was perfect in terms of sharing updates.

Contact person is Praveen - mobile # is 9845829100. (WhatsApp is also there on this number). Have asked his permission to share his mobile # in this forum.

Thanks
Thank you for sharing Praveen's contact! He comes across as a courteous agent. He provides doorstep service and collected documents as per committed date and time.

My car is registered at KA 03 (Indiranagar RTO). Praveen mentioned he will get the work done and update in 2 weeks. He did not take any advance amount and full payment on work completion only.

Will update once again, post work completion within the committed date.
woods_drive is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th September 2023, 01:27   #120
BHPian

Friends,

Any references for a reliable RTO agent for KA53 (KR Puram) RTO? I got into some issue with my RRC online process due to Mobile number not updated on the Vaahan portal. Unable to update the same due to some system error and I'm running out of time. Wanted to take help from an agent. I'm sure they will have a way to sort this out :-)

Please share contacts of anybody whom you have taken services from or have a reliable feedback about.

Thanks for your time and guidance.

Regards
Rex

Most Viewed